View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

AI fanbook to alan? Empty
PostSubject: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I have a plan about making and sending a fanbook to alan. You can have a page dedicated to all of the things you want to say to alan for her birthday this July 25.
I will be collecting everyone's pages and making them into a fanbook where I would then mail to Japan to alan.

I'm hoping that at least 50-60 members will participate in this event because I don't want to just give alan a book with 20 members' pages in it.
If 50-60 members do decide to participate, then it would be great if some people donated money, so I can pay for printing out the book and the mailing fees.

So please answer this poll, so I can know just how many people are interested in participating!
https://alan-international.forumotion.com/t1084-do-you-want-to-do-the-ai-fanbook#18022

(Please don't leak this event out! And also please don't tell alan about it on Twitter or Weibo because I want to give her a surprise)

Thanks to everyone's cooperation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
大家好!這是pommy!我有些很高興的消息要告訴大家!

我目前有一個計劃,想做一本書給alan。你可以自己設計一頁你想對alan說的事情。這個活動是為了alan 7/25的生日。
我會收集大家的專頁,然後把它編輯成書寄到日本給alan。

我希望至少有50-60位會員參加這次的活動。因爲我不想給alan一本只有20位會員的作品。
如果確實有50-60位會員參加,因爲書籍的編印還有運費都需要花錢,所以希望會員能贊助一些經費,

請大家在這裡投票。因爲我需要知道到底有幾位會員想參加。
https://alan-international.forumotion.com/t1084-do-you-want-to-do-the-ai-fanbook

(請大家不要把這個活動洩露出去!也不要在推特還是在微博上跟alan說因爲我希望給她個驚喜!)

謝謝大家的合作!

Last edited by pommy48 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aderianu
Aderianu
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:12 am

I think you can put English + translation, or native language + translation
she can study English from this book =)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 am

So should we add the translation on the original page or just make a new separate page, so the original will be on the left and the translation on the right?

And oh...before asking for suggestions...how many of you would actually be participating and not backing out at the last minute?
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:32 am

im in but i suck at photoshop lol XD i only know English so i like the idea of having our message in our native language and it translated so she can read it, i wish i had a scanner so i could hand write something i feel it would be more personal for her.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:35 am

Haha when I say design it in Photoshop...I don't mean making a digital masterpiece~ But maybe you can change the font color or something lol

It means the most when it comes from the heart! ;)
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 am

Hahaha lmao!i can do a bit better then that :P

you are very right about that :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 am

ah yes yes! you can change the font size too! Freeze
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:55 am

whoa! that might be to much for me to handle lol but maybe i can pull that off Graduate
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:43 am

I think it's a great idea! I would definitely join in.
And I like the idea of having the message in English/native language and a translation. I could help translate to Japanese, if it comes to that... But my Japanese isn't that great, so the messages would probably be a bit awkward haha Freeze
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:45 am

I would join ^^ And I know Chinese so no problem !
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
alluremoon
alluremoon
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:14 pm

I've no problem putting some money aside. To have a real fanbook would give alan a more personal approach. But everyone must be willing to pay an equal share of it.

Bingo
Back to top Go down
http://iadoremoon.livejournal.com/
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

It would be great to give a real fanbook to alan, but a book would be so heavy and the shipping cost X_X

If you really want to send a personal gift, we could all buy hot/spicy sauce from our country and mail it to alan XD

I'm thinking about the fanbook that we can divide everyone's pages by the continent they live in? :D

And now...should we translate the pages into Chinese or Japanese?... Sweat
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Doing a real fanbook would real nice, it would be something she would always have. I would put money down on it. Everyone just add a extra buck and shipping is payed for.
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:53 pm

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! =D

Also i´m confused if write her a translation of our messages in chinese or in japanese Confuse , maybe is more easy write translation in chinese, i think je je je...

I will do my best for write the best letter ever! =D Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Ah first of all...if you guys really want to donate...I don't even know how to get your donations Dead

^ It would be best to write in English, but if not...then just write in your native language and give me the English translation~
It would be cool for alan to see how diverse her fans are!
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:04 pm

I think paypal would be the way to go Bingo
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Why I don't have paypal... Dead
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Maybe you can get one pompom ?
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 pm

pommy48 wrote:
Why I don't have paypal... Dead
me too Angry
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm

The problem is that I don't have a credit card and my parents don't like to do transactions online...

That's why I wanted this to be free, but if everyone want a real book, then maybe someone can be in charge of this?
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Dang well I understand that.

I could be in charge of that part or we can vote on who would be in charge whateva you want to do pompom.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 am

Quote :
That's why I wanted this to be free, but if everyone want a real book, then maybe someone can be in charge of this?
My father just made a photo album of our last trip to Amsterdam, he gathers all the photos, does some photoshop and srapbooking, then he sends this to a photo album maker. It's not too pricey (22 €) and the result is great ! And I love scrapbooking, so... and if it's for alan Whistle

btw I don't know how to give this to her, which address I should send this, and my parents would probably monitor what I do too closely, and that's something I HATE.
And I know myself, you shouldn't give me such a task ^^"

Just to say that we can make beautiful things without paying too much !
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:27 am

if we want to make it a real fanbook, then maybe I can talk to my parents about it~!

Back to top Go down
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 am

Wow I really want to be in!
It's ok if we have to donate but I don't kow how, even so... I'll try my best, and if you know how please let me learn ;D
I have no Chinese skill, by the way Japanese is ok isn't it
Another problem! I don't know will my parents let me do this :(
(hope they will! ><)

Last edited by GREEN ~Love Moon Light~ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alluremoon
alluremoon
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:36 am

@pommy48
For PayPal you can also attach your regular bankaccount. It doesn't need to be creditcard account.

Bingo
Back to top Go down
http://iadoremoon.livejournal.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI fanbook to alan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top