A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Did you preorder Panda single?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Buy buy buy!
Version A
Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_lcap21%Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Version B
Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_lcap14%Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Version C
Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_lcap0%Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Version A from mu-mo
Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_lcap7%Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Version B from mu-mo
Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_lcap0%Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Still deciding to buy
Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_lcap43%Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Will not buy
Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_lcap14%Did you preorder Panda single? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Did you preorder Panda single? Empty
PostSubject: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:10 pm

It's easier to just refer to it as the panda single lol

So anyways...did you preorder? or you didn't?!
And if you did, then which version(s) will you get?
If you didn't.....THEN WHY?! Mobster

I brought Version A....but I want B after seeing the covers T_T
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm

i'm gonna buy the single for sure, but idk if i should pre order this, maybe if there is a poster as first press i could pre order.
and i'm gonna get the jacket A, for the pv, but if the pv is simple (like BALLAD) i could buy the jacket B
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:38 am

It's very unlikely for me to buy it... :(

Unless the PV is exactly what I want, and Ikiru her best song ever Did you preorder Panda single? 13353
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:51 am

yeps! per-ordered ver. A Whistle
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:14 am

I haven't pre-ordered yet D:
I need to wait and see how much money I have at the end of the month. Then again, my birthday is coming up soon... Hmm.

Either way I have to wait a bit before I order anything.
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:55 pm

maybe I'll get <ジャケットB> since I really like the cover but DVD is not included... or <ジャケットC> I think,,,
still deciding
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:30 am

I never order anything before hearing a decent preview (and liking it XD). But if I like it, I'll probably get the CD only version.
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:38 am

I pre-ordered the single almost immediately after listening to the Minna De Ne preview XD I got the B version.
Back to top Go down
analog123
analog123
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:39 am

Of course! I always buy alan's singles even though I haven't heard a preview.

I always buy the CD+DVD version! When it comes to alan's singles and albums I don't even hesitate one bit in preordering. She needs all the support she can get!
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:54 am

Quote :
She needs all the support she can get!
You make me feel guilty not buying it ! T___T
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:45 pm

It is true that alan needs all of the support she can get~ She's not like other artists like Ayu or Namie who has cemented their place in Jpop~

And alan's 5 year contract is about to end next year....so support her as much as you can!

*totally guilt tripping everyone lol* Hohoho
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:50 am

Quote :
*totally guilt tripping everyone lol*
You win. Me buying. XD

The contract ending is scary O___O I really like the panda song, but I'll wait to have a little preview of Ikiru's PV to decide which version I'll order !
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:52 am

Her contract ends next year? o___o Well... alan isn't doing that badly, I'm sure they will renew her contract.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:29 am

^ I'm pretty sure of it as well, but it's not a reason for me, I should at least buy one version to support her because she really needs our support. And the panda song impressed me so why not ? :p
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Pinguu wrote:
Quote :
*totally guilt tripping everyone lol*
You win. Me buying. XD

The contract ending is scary O___O I really like the panda song, but I'll wait to have a little preview of Ikiru's PV to decide which version I'll order !

Hohoho This guilt-trip worked better than I expected! XD

Well even if alan does renew her contract...just think about it? If alan keeps on selling ok...then Avex will give her less investments in her production thus we will keep on getting boring PVs and Kikuchi will start making boring songs Mobster It's a cruel cycle...Why
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

I don't think alan would want to keep singing boring songs though! If something like that happened, she would probably object.

Either way we should just keep supporting her, and hope for the best! XD
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm

As much as I would love for alan to have more say, she probably doesn't have a lot of control over her career T_T

Or else we would have never gotten such boring PVs like Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru~
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:46 am

i can only afford cover B as much as I love her im to poor
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:55 am

I'll buy it later. I'm moving soon so I need to settle down. I'm buying b and c.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm

I wonder if anyone want to change their vote after hearing the single? Hohoho
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you preorder Panda single?   Did you preorder Panda single? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you preorder Panda single?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top