A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you like it?
Yes
[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_vote_lcap100%[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 11 ]
Indifferent
[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, go back to the old way
[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please state your reason)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm

I was wondering if you guys like the alan-a-day thing where I compile everything alan said on Twitter/Weibo and sometimes add pictures and info from other websites?

For those who haven't seen it, I post a new thread for a new day in "AI Portal News" https://alan-international.forumotion.com/f22-ai-portal-news
If you go to AI's portal page, you can also see it. https://alan-international.forumotion.com/

So basically you have 2 places to see 'alan-a-day'.

I did it because it was just getting too much to translate all of alan's tweets one by one X_X
So do you guys like this way instead?

Last edited by pommy48 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 am

That's a really good idea, it makes AI alan's diary ! XD
It's better than translating her tweets...
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 am

I like it ^-^ especially 'cause I'm too lazy to check everything myself. thanks pompom~

But make sure it doesn't take up too much of your time ;D Relaxing is important Relax
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 am

Hohoho Haha this way is best for both you and me...I just wish that I thought of this sooner, so I could have saved you...a lot of translating XD
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:04 am

^ ah those youthful days when we were still ambitious but then my laziness won out [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? 155425
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 am

you and me both....Hohoho
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 am

I like it more, its neat
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 am

I think "alan-a-day" is great way to keep up with the things alan does during the week.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi
Hanabi
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Female Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Of course I love read those! It mades my day ^^
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

And oh~ You guys are free to comment in the alan-a-day threads~!
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 am

you mean in every? like for that day thread? cuz I dont see any other thread X_x Im lost
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah that's what I meant!

Before, everyone had to comment in the 'discuss alan messages' thread because the 'alan Twitter' thread was just for you guys to look at the translation and it would be messy if everyone commented in that thread

But since we have an individual thread for each day, you guys can just comment in each day's thread!
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:13 am

wow, thats even better, thanks
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 am

Ah that's great~ Glad that you like it this way! Just trying to make your AI experience much more fun Skip
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:18 am

you realize you sound like commercial? 'we provide you AI experience' lol
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 am

Hahaha Haha of course! I did it on purpose....I wanted to sound like those people in hotels that check you in xD
Back to top Go down
Chimako
Chimako
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm

It's a great idea, thanks Pommy~
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm

AI Experience, lol XD
I really like this idea, it's easy,fast and we can comment !!
thanks again pommy.

Off-topic... pommy congratulations for be part of the AHS staff !!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?   [Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Do you guys like the 'alan-a-day'?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Board :: Rules/Suggestions/Affiliate-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com