A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday   alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:31 pm

They better renew her contract Mobster

I'm sure it'll be fine! Right...? ;__;
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday   alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

^ I agree everything what you say Rhea yes they better renew her contract, well on the bright side We have Avex China and Alan sure is a icon From that margin Company...
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday   alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Her sales aren't pretty bad, she is always in the top 50 (forget some singles from VoE era)
She isn't a super seller, but her sales are ok, she is not flopping a lot and she isn't out of the top 100 of Oricon.
And anyway, if she ends her career in Japan, she is gonna keep in China, but probably without Kazuhito and his excellent songs.

I tell you guys, don't worry about that, enjoy her music and support her please, she needs a lot of our help !

Sorry for my english .....

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday   alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:10 am

^You're right. Even if alan's career in Japan ends (knock on wood!), it's not like she will stop making music. alan would never give up on music, I'm sure about that at least! All we have to do is keep on supporting her no matter what, and it will work out somehow.
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday   alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 am

Yup I agree, she always appears on the chart (unlike mine other fav singers X_X)
so I hope for renewing her contract
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday   alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alan confirms (pretty much) that she'll be returning to China... someday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top