A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Empty
PostSubject: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 pm

So, I made some "Gallery" pages to display all the alan works users on the forums have made. There will most likely be 3 pages, depending on whether people don't want their graphics in the book/more people submit graphics. PLEASE SEE THE NOTES BELOW!

Pommy OK'd these pages to be used in the book. Here is a preview.

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Alanmappreview.th Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Alanroomalmostfinalsmal.th Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Alangallerypreview.th

If you have some graphics you want to be included (1 wall/2 banner/5 icons), please PM me!
If some of your graphics are in the preview and you don't want them on the pages, please PM me!
If you want me to change some of your graphics, please PM me!
Any other issues? Post in this thread or PM me!

Notes (mostly copied from what I wrote to Pommy) (bolded important parts):

- On the map page, that is not the most up to date map - once we get more people to put their locations (although there's already 6 more since that version!) I will update it in the final draft of the page.
- On the second page.. I was experimenting with a lot of things. Obviously, it is incomplete. I still have to do the bottom of the calendar, add in a ton more people's banners and icons (I was almost thinking about making a third page, as it might get really crowded when I add the other stuff in, but then that page might be too empty, so I was thinking maybe at the bottom you could write a "thank you, hope you enjoyed, etc" note from everyone, especially if we put the pages at the end of the book), and move things around. But all of the "unique" things (iPod, calendar, album display, etc) I was planning on doing are there. The rest of the stuff I would probably just put in various frames and such, unless you have any cool ideas.
- Of course, everyone has to consent to have their stuff put on the page. I kinda just went through all the graphics threads and grabbed things from all members who have been active semi-recently. I tried to avoid taking images from those who haven't logged in in like a year because we probably wouldn't hear from them about it if we sent a message. Also, we can ask people which graphics they want to use in it, because I just picked random things. I wanted it to be fair (because even though I don't care if some people put way more graphics than others, someone is bound to be upset), so I did a "rule" of per person: 1 wallpaper OR 2 banners OR 5 icons. (Btw you were the exception to the rule since you are putting this whole thing together - I put one of your walls and will put 2 banners.)
- 3rd page is REALLY INCOMPLETE AND IS FAR FROM FINAL DRAFT, it was made to show which graphics I had chosen randomly so people can see if they want me to change them.

If your name is red OR not on the list, your graphics will not be on the page. Please confirm your graphics in this thread or by PMing me. I tried to include everyone who had posted some graphics, but please be aware I probably missed some people because the alan fanworks section is kinda big!

nickchou - 1 CD display
midori-chan - 2 banner - confirmed
pommy - 1 wall, 2 banners - confirmed
tenshi no hane - 2 banner - confirmed
sky232 - 1 ipod cover, 1 CD display - confirmed
yoru - 2 banner
lanfix - 1 wall - confirmed
paradesu - 5 icons
teddbear55 - 1 wall - confirmed
xiao_hua - 5 icons - confirmed
aderianu - 5 icons - confirmed
alanamra - 1 wall - confirmed

Again:

If you have some graphics you want to be included (1 wall/2 banner/5 icons), please PM me!
If some of your graphics are in the preview and you don't want them on the pages, please PM me!
If you want me to change some of your graphics, please PM me!
Any other issues? Post in this thread or PM me!

If you do not confirm that you want your graphics included either by PM or in this thread, they will not be in the fanbook.

Last edited by alanamra on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm

confirmed :D I'll be happy to be included!

but looks like you got my wallpaper from 'show your desktop' thread coz there's a calendar from rainlendar program? (^^; ) I'll give the wallpaper without those calendar:

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) 99022954.th
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok great! I'm not sure where I found that version, lol! I will replace it for the final draft ~ But it's a good thing I saw that version because that's what inspired me to make a calendar at all haha

teddbear55 and lanfix confirmed!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Can I change my wallpaper you have to this?
Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Th_underthesea1

And for the 3rd page, we can just cram a lot of things on it lol
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Sure! Actually if you want, I can take away 2 of your banners and put a 2nd wallpapers instead because, well, you're pommy Muah Handsome Let me know~

(I'm just being biased because personally, I think it looks better with less smaller pictures like banners, also it's a bit harder for me to come up with ideas to display the banners/icons... I can just put the wallpapers in a frame and call it a day! haha)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) 658375It's good being pommy muahaha

But I think I'm fine~!

I think it's hard to see the icons because they're so small on the page *_*
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Yeah true.. I wanted to include everyone who made some kind of graphic
So if a person only made icons, that's what I had to use! maybe they will send me some of their bigger, unposted graphics instead :D

and ok, gotcha!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 am

What a cool idea Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) 618773

I confirm ^-^

But I'd like the swap my blue banner (on the 3rd page, right side) for this one if possible:
Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Aahe.th
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:52 am

Bingo Ok, changes are noted and tenshi no hane is confirmed! :D
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:58 am

confirmed!!

Omg my icons looks even prettier when they are actually in use lol,
this is such a great idea, especially alan family map, thats so cute

edit: now I saw pompom's comment, what does that mean,
if I want to be a part of it I should make bigger icons?
cause I cant make stuff like banners/wallpapers since Im not good in blending and stuff

edit2: I did think of something and Ill post here when its finished
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:04 am

Xiao_Hua wrote:
confirmed!!

Omg my icons looks even prettier when they are actually in use lol,
this is such a great idea, especially alan family map, thats so cute

edit: now I saw pompom's comment, what does that mean,
if I want to be a part of it I should make bigger icons?
cause I cant make stuff like banners/wallpapers since Im not good in blending and stuff

We were just commenting that the icons look small and maybe in person, alan will have to squint to see them! lol
If you had made a banner or larger graphic I would have put that on the page instead because it's easier to see, but I only saw icons from you so I tried to make them very visible and displayed nicely. I think it is fine the way it is! I just didn't want to have to make a page with like 100 icons.. so I'm glad there's some variety in image sizes!

Also, confirmed! And thank you everyone for the positive reception so far, I'm really glad! alan is going to love this sooo much.

EDIT: Xiao hua, if you decide to submit another graphic, it's okay because I can put some of the icons from page 3 onto the photostrip instead :)
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 am

I am willin to sumbit this:

https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/2mhww9w.png

if you think its a better option than icons
Back to top Go down
Midori-chan
Midori-chan
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:35 am

Of course it's okay to use my graphics! I feel really honoured that you did! Muah

Ahhh~~
That reminds me, I've to finish my letter to alan too and send it to pommy. Darn, why am I so busy in the last time! Stress
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 am

Xiao_Hua, I like the icons the way they are better, but it's your choice :D

Thanks Midori-chan! Confirmed! Good luck finishing your page
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:55 am

ofcourse, I made that for tumblr, use whatever you want
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 am

Actually I was wondering if everyone could have more graphics added on if they want to?

Because only 28 people have turned in a page, so we can use more pages lol
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 am

Sure! I just wasn't sure at first how many extra pages we needed so I didn't want to make too many in case we couldn't include them. Should we just make it a free for all? Or some different limit? I can make as many pages as needed

Also if you are going to send out any "final call" emails for the project or something, then please include a link to this thread in the message too :D (and also that "even if you have already submitted graphics, you can submit more now", even though I will probably bug everyone I sent to before with another PM)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Let's just do a different limit for now~ Because if we do a free-for-all...well I have 50 icons on standby Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) 658375 So I think you get my point? haha

And of course~ I'll send one out tomorrow...because tonight/today is all about the concert! *_*
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 am

Everyone, I've finished the page with the mirror/table. I had to remove nickchou's CD (replaced with CD by sky232) and paradesu's icon on the diary (replaced with aderianu's icons) because they did not respond. Please let me know what you think!

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Alanroomalmostfinalsmal.th

For the third page I need some more wallpapers and banners from everyone! Here is what I have for second "gallery" page so far:

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Alangallerydraft.th

Also updated those image thumbnails in the first post. (same as in this post now)
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

^ still need wallpaper? maybe you want to use this?

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) 2471761.th
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Woah that's a nice one! Although I first read the text as "lobe moonlight" XD I will put it in a frame somewhere :D
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 pm

I also have another wallpaper if you need one....(just made it like 5 seconds ago lol)
Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) Alanh
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

^ I'm ashamed I offered old wallpaper (>_> )
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:35 pm

^ AHAHAHA! Sorry! I just so happened to finish it as I saw the new posts in this thread xD
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 am

Cool I will add them both in soon :)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)   Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanbook "Gallery" pages (check this thread if you're doing Fanbook!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top