A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Column] Anecan (September 2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

[Column] Anecan (September 2011) Empty
PostSubject: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 am

ALAN THE WORLD #10

Singer and AneCan model alan: her present, past & future.

Girls definitely love to go shopping together, meet up at a shop and drink tea together... They love to eat yakiniku together. Hn? That’s just me? (laughs) I think it’s fun to meet up with friends. Among the people working at Anecan, Rei-chan is a good friend of mine! We’ve eaten a lot of yakiniku together and I even sang at her wedding! I waited near the back entrance and surprised her.

I have a lot of foreign friends, for example English or American friends. I became friends with them in Japan. Japanese people are quite shy. But foreigners are really open; they easily say “hello!!” and I can quickly befriend them. I got to perform with Isis during a Hokkaido TV show and we immediately became friends. I asked her, “Please tell me your twitter account! What’s your mail address?” ...I’m also really open and active (laughs).

When I first came to Japan 3 and a half years ago, I didn’t have any friends in Japan and felt lonely. I talked with my mother and father on the phone everyday. But it was my first time coming to Japan so I didn’t know how to call cheaply. I’d buy cards for international calls but my 5000 yen and 10.000 yen cards would quickly run out. So I had to call less. The nights felt really lonely. I wanted to talk with someone. But I couldn’t speak any Japanese. What was I supposed to do?

At those times I would go to the convenience store near my house! A lot of Chinese worked there late at night. I would buy something and talk a little when paying. “You’re Chinese?” “Yes.” “So am I.” Then I would quickly say “ni hao” and switch to Chinese. “What are you currently doing?”, “I’m a student. And you?” ...That was a bit difficult to answer, so I said: “I’m a student too. I’m going to a Japanese school.” Sorry for lying!! But when I first came to Japan, my loneliness disappeared thanks to that convenience store.

Now I have lots of friends in Japan and I have my Japanese fans. When I feel lonely or when I’m scared at night and can’t sleep, I talk with my fans on twitter. Nights become really scary when there’s no one to talk to, right? But my fear fades when I talk with my fans on twitter.

I felt really lonely at first but now I’m glad that I came to Japan and met a lot of people. I’d like to say one more thing: if you see me in the city, don’t hesitate to talk to me!

Last edited by tenshi no hane on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 am

this was really honest, love her so much
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 am

wow I would do anything to have a conversation with alan!
but my Japanese is still not good and I don't understand Chinese Dead

thanks for the translation!
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Did you translate that by yourself tenshi? If so, great work!! Thanks for sharing :)
Back to top Go down
alluremoon
alluremoon
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Ah I'd love to talk to alan! Just that I'm unable to talk Japanese and or Mandarin. I can talk some Cantonese but that's probably of not much use ^^;;

alan stayed strong during her tough times in Japan! <3 But eventually when you look back you're happy to find yourself having grown stronger than ever.
Without risk there's no freedom. Success comes with sacrifice. No pain, no gain.

Chill
Back to top Go down
http://iadoremoon.livejournal.com/
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 pm

tenshi no hane wrote:
I felt really lonely at first but now I’m glad that I came to Japan and met a lot of people. I’d like to say one more thing: if you see me in the city, don’t hesitate to talk to me!
I would probably stalk her Hohoho

But I wonder if the convenience store clerk ever found out who she really is? hehe
Back to top Go down
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 am

I will not only talk, I gonna jump into you! and *HUG* (<---- that will make she more scary, lol)
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:17 am

I think alan encouraged a lot of stalkers with that last comment XD

DaXingXing57 wrote:
Did you translate that by yourself tenshi? If so, great work!! Thanks for sharing :)

Yeah I did :D Thank you and you're welcome~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Column] Anecan (September 2011)   [Column] Anecan (September 2011) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Column] Anecan (September 2011)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top