Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Empty
PostSubject: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 pm

This is a compilation of both alan's and Kazuhito's weibo and twitter (those that are translated by a Chinese alan family member, since I can't understand Japanese at all)

I'm doing a day-by-day post cos otherwise it will be a really really long post

all the videos are available on Kazuhito's twitcasting, but after struggling with the codes I just can't get them to work so I'm posting the youku version here. Sorry about that.

Day 1 (11/08/2011)

alan: I have reached Lhasa safely! haha!

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0111 [News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0210

(=^x^=)

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0310

alan: Lhasa's air is so fresh. The sky is so blue, and the sky is so close to the ground.

k: I'm in Lhasa today! :D

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0110

alan's family meeting

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0210

alan's parents in the top left hand corner :D

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0510

the Potala Palace

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0310

Last edited by 3000smiles on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:31 pm

非常感谢,3000 :)
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Day 2 (12/08/2011)

a video that Kazuhito shot of their breakfast

k: wow!

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0410

Kazuhito is suffering from lack of oxygen due to the high altitude [News] alan's Tibet Trip 997667

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0510

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0610

Their lunch

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0710

k: This is our driver.(^_^;) I haven't asked him for his name yet, but we've been riding around in a police car. He's a Tibetan police.(`_´)ゞ Thank you for all your help! Work hard!

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0910

alan had an event that evening to promote Xiang Yi Ben Cao, a brand that she's endorsing in China

alan: everyone send me on my way

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0410

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk0810

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0610

a rough transcript-

alan: hello MC, hello to all the media present. How's everyone?

MC: firstly congratulations to alan about your concert. It was really successful, and hugely praised by both Japanese and Chinese fans. Right now, alan's family and friends are here in the holy city, Lhasa. Let's welcome them again with our applause!

alan: well since I returned home, my family wanted to come and see the environment I usually work in, see how it's like.

MC: how do you feel returning to your hometown?

alan: firstly, as a Tibetan, coming here to the holy city has always been a dream of mine. So I'd like to thank Xiang Yi Ben Cao for this opportunity. I'm really happy. I feel so close to even the grass and trees here. Really I'm very happy. Also the Tibetans are very hospitable. I'm really touched.

MC: is your endorsement of the product because of your hometown? (The product that alan is endorsing has an ingredient that comes from Tibet)

alan: *introduces the product* (sorry got lazy here, but it's really just standard promoting of how the products are quite useful and all)

*watched the advertisement, and backstage videos of how they shot the videos... more promotions*

at about 11:00 there's alan singing a tradition Tibetan wine song.

after the event, Kazuhito shot this short video of alan, where she spoke to her Japanese fans, "Hi everyone are I really miss you, do you miss me? My holiday begins from tomorrow. I bought this set of clothes myself, and I'm going to the Potala Palace tomorrow. I can't believe that I can do a live casting from here. Everyone work hard! I'll give my best too. Please continue to support me."

the Potala Palace at night

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0710

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0810

alan: good night Good-night

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan0910
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Day 3 (13/08/2011)

k: I don't know why I'm going out to sightsee with the police officer so early in the morning (ーー;) alan is still sleeping... (ーー;) say, I can't communicate in Chinese!! (ーー;)

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1010

she's finally here. (ーー;) the ethinic costume is really pretty, so I won't blame her ( ̄ー ̄)y

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1110

she gave me this apple as an apology (ーー;) seems nice.. (ーー;) I'm not a monkey

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1210

pretty

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1310

alan: pray

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan1010

here at the holy Lhasa, the place closest to the Sun, looking at the majestic Potala Palace and the pure Jokhang Temple, I can forget all my troubles as my soul is cleansed. Grateful.

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan1110

praying for alan family too

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan1210

alan: Lhasa is a beautiful place. If you have time, you should really come to Tibet. Behind me is the Potala Palace. Just now, we found some "iga" on the hills

Kazuhito: shika (deers)

alan: we found some "shika". How awesome! That's it for now. Tashi delek.

Transcript:
alan: This is a seashell. What does everyone think? During temple festivals in Tibet, people would blow this seashell on their roof, towards the sky... The sounds are completely different... and more, does anyone know what this is? It's a talisman for Tibetan boys. 1, 2, 3, I bought...

k: Now there are over 100 viewers (for the twitcast)

alan: I bought 3, aiyo aiyo, where's the last one? Look here. The money is here, and my handphone... It's quite safe XD It's quite troublesome to bring a bag when we go to temples to pray. This way it's more convenient... Do you want this? I really want to give this to everyone.. But just now, at the Potala Palace, I prayed for alan family at the new temple. Yeah~ Tashi Delek

k: Tashi Delek

alan: Look at this city! It's so great!

k: now 150 viewers...

alan: and this too. Know what this is? You wear it around your waist... Hey~ Go Go Go... (to her aunt) we're on live stream now :p That was my mom's small... how do you say it in Japanese?

k: imouto (younger sister)

alan: imouto.. This wood is great! There's a really nice fragrance.. A kind of Tibetan fragrance. Do you like it? Let's take a look. Look at the Tibetan sky, it's really blue, no?

k: we're against the light

alan: That's it for now... bye bye

Last edited by 3000smiles on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Day 4 (14/08/2011)

alan: swollen eyes, dry throat, aching muscles, skins red from the sun... I'm now distorted

today guide alan will take everyone to a beautiful place. Are you ready?

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan1310

two Tibetan hunks in charge of our safety

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan1410

the fake guide is frozen

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan1510

I wrote down alan family's name and my blessings to everyone on the Long Da (a piece of paper used for prayers in Tibet). We must all be healthy and happy, OK?

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan1610

k: haha

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1410

alan: I wrote my parents' names, and alan family... and some Tibetan
Kazuhito: Where's my name?
alan: your name... hold on
Kazuhito: oi...

k: I'm done now (I think he means the twicasting)
alan: done?
k: How about another ride?
alan: (OS to the owner of the.. yak?) can I take another ride?... Oh it's so fun!!! Look everyone! Gnam-mtsho! The lake at the highest altitude in the world! The altitude here is... 4500...

more pictures...

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan17[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan19
[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan20[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan21[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan22[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan23[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan24[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan25[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan26[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan27

Last edited by 3000smiles on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 pm

thanks for this report! such a beautiful place Love
I definitely must visit Tibet someday

3000smiles wrote:

she gave me this apple as an apology (ーー;) seems nice.. (ーー;) I'm not a monkey

Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Omg I'm loving this thread - thank you so much! I didn't know this was her first time to Lhasa!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 am

thanks for these reports, 3000smiles ♥️ Muah

now I wanna go to Tibet someday XD
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 am

heyy guys this is all for today, I'll continue the update tomorrow or on Sunday :D

btw just so you all know, today is the last day of alan's trip, and she's at the airport now
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 am

I wanna go to Namtso lake so bad!!!

But thanks for posting all of these...it might be hard organizing haha

And if people want the un-watermarked pictures, you can find them on Kazuhito's Twitter~~~
Back to top Go down
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 am

Gosh Tibet is damn beautiful Embarrass
Feel like she's always beside us

Thank you smiles! This thread makes my day Skip
Back to top Go down
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 am

I'd give anything to visit Tibet but I don't wanna go to China again.. Just spent an hour there and I thought I'd never get out alive.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:09 am

I've always dreamt to reach Tibet someday.

^ Whaaaat ? I go to China every year, and I love this country so much I want to move there when I grow up haha. But do you mean that there's too many people there ?
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:16 am

Pinguu wrote:
I've always dreamt to reach Tibet someday.

^ Whaaaat ? I go to China every year, and I love this country so much I want to move there when I grow up haha. But do you mean that there's too many people there ?

Lol no. I love China and Chinese culture, nature, history, people, etc. But if there's one thing I don't wanna do when I'm in China it's to mess with the authorities. I was just an hour in the aiport and was almost arrested by the customs because I had a gas lighter in my laptop case. They only confiscated it and let me go but you know, that was enough to accuse of me planning an attack or what the hell ever, so I was a little shaken then. I was also annoyed about the lighter cuz it was a gift..
So yeah I'll wait a little while before touring out there^^
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Wow, amazing place !!!!
alan looks so happy !!!
Thanks a lot 3000smiles
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 am

@DaXingXing : Oh ok ! You just have to be careful, sometimes when I can't take some gifts from China to France I just leave them there :(
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 pm

alan needs be in the polata palace for makes a reflection... and looks like a long vacations Whistle

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm

thanks a lot for doing this, alan seems so happy
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 pm

sorry guys for the late update XD I also put in some trancript for videos on Days 3 and 4

Day 5 (15/08/2011)

not much info today

a cute video of alan (shot by Kazuhito), singing a song from a Japan ad.

and some screenshots...

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan2910

k: pretty 2

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1510

alan: the background is as pretty as a picture

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan2810

alan: after 6 hours of car ride we have arrived at the second largest city in Tibet, Shigatse. Along the way we passed by the Kangbala Mountain, Yamdrok Lake, LanKaZe County (dunno the what's the english name), the Pala Manor in the Gyangze County, the Bainang County. My father studied Ethinic Literature in university and stayed in Tibet for half a year in 1975. Along the way he told me a lot about The Peaceful Liberation of Tibet, and also the cultures and traditions in Tibet. It made me understand more about the past and present of this ethinic group, and love it even more!
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Day 6 (16/08/2011)

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1610

k: What are you looking at? Your friend? (^^;;”)

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1710

alan: no I'm think about whether it's a horse or a donkey (actually it's a mule).

k: The weather has improved ( ̄ー ̄) This is the best weather in Tibet ( ̄ー ̄)

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1910

Eh? I just found a funny book, seems a lot like our itenary. (ーー;) It can't be?? We have the same itenary as the book?? (ーー;) Have I travelled according to this guide before?? (ーー;) Are we going to Mount Everest tomorrow?? (ーー;)

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk2010

4-star hotel

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk1810

dinner

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3010

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3110

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3210

alan: good night

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3310
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Day 7 (17/08/2011)

k: It can't be... The engine is sick! (◎_◎;)!(◎_◎;)!(◎_◎;)! Just 5 minutes after the boat ride began.

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk2110

Now we change to the rescue boat (ーー;) Saved (ーー;) There's an alan fan on this boat! (◎_◎;)”

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk2210

I saw some Tibetan girls in the mountains yesterday~ The one in the middle is a Tibetan girl too~ but~ are they really of the same ethnic group?

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk2310

alan: the pretty guy at the back

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3410

Tibetan butter lamps

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3510

I took a boat ride today

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3610

alan: good night. We had a long trip today, so I'm going to sleep early. A busy day tomorrow too~
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Day 8 (18/08/2011)

not much info, collection of photos from Kazuhito

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk24

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk25

flowers(^_-)y

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk26

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk27

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk28

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk29

All-Gold House. Are Tibetan gold very famous? Very Cheap? (^^;;

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk3010

Kazuhito: This is my last day in Tibet (◎_◎;) but I haven't bought any specialties yet! (◎_◎;)

The last dinner has begun! Such a big stage! But when is the performance beginning (^^;;

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk3110

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk3210

Now the guests are dancing on stage

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk3310

Cow attack!

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk3410

performance videos

Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Day 9 (19/08/2011)

not much info since they're leaving Tibet for Chengdu, so I'm just going to put a collection of the various photos I found online.

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Kk3511

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan3710

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan38

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan39

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan40

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan41

alan: No matter where I go, I will never leave everyone! We're all under the same sky!

[News] alan's Tibet Trip Alan42

yup that's it guys :D hopefully I didn't miss out anything
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

^OMG, thanks a lot !!!!!!
seriously that place is a paradise!!
and alan looks so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 am

No matter where I go, I will never leave everyone!

aw
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] alan's Tibet Trip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top