A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[News] alan's Tibet Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

[News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 am

What a beautiful Tibet. I'd like to go there and get a lot of apples because of people mistaking me for a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

I am not trying to sound politically correct, but why do they chose the police as her toward guide, sometime it make me question what the government want her to see and don't want her to see. But it a very beautiful place neither the least.

Last edited by Hmonks on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 am

^hehe actually I think just the oppposite. Apparently her father is a govt official (though I haven't been able to actually find out what post) so that's why probably why she has police as guards.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 am

I think with her extended family in Tibet, they probably have family friends lol
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 am

interesting I see XD
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 am

3000smiles wrote:

alan: after 6 hours of car ride we have arrived at the second largest city in Tibet, Shigatse. Along the way we passed by the Kangbala Mountain, Yamdrok Lake, LanKaZe County (dunno the what's the english name), the Pala Manor in the Gyangze County, the Bainang County. My father studied Ethinic Literature in university and stayed in Tibet for half a year in 1975. Along the way he told me a lot about The Peaceful Liberation of Tibet, and also the cultures and traditions in Tibet. It made me understand more about the past and present of this ethinic group, and love it even more!

Hmm This will bring a lot of political controversy if Alan happend to post this on twitter, but I know that she posted it on Weibo, so It ok, But this will hurt Alan image a lot especially toward the international scene I'm just saying[list][*]
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 pm

It wouldn't hurt her if she post it on Twitter because according to your point, she would be hated more on Weibo because of the China vs. Tibet issue~
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:21 pm

^ I agree Pommy thanks for clearing it for me, now I'm walking away further away from this lolz Sneaky
Back to top Go down
Kyokorin-hime
Kyokorin-hime
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 am

thanks for translate Muah
wow, beautiful country! I want to travel in Tibet Hohoho
Back to top Go down
Batcat
Batcat
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Hmonks wrote:
3000smiles wrote:

alan: after 6 hours of car ride we have arrived at the second largest city in Tibet, Shigatse. Along the way we passed by the Kangbala Mountain, Yamdrok Lake, LanKaZe County (dunno the what's the english name), the Pala Manor in the Gyangze County, the Bainang County. My father studied Ethinic Literature in university and stayed in Tibet for half a year in 1975. Along the way he told me a lot about The Peaceful Liberation of Tibet, and also the cultures and traditions in Tibet. It made me understand more about the past and present of this ethinic group, and love it even more!

Hmm This will bring a lot of political controversy if Alan happend to post this on twitter, but I know that she posted it on Weibo, so It ok, But this will hurt Alan image a lot especially toward the international scene I'm just saying[list][*]

This is something I worry about as well, since alan has a tendency to say whatever comes to her mind. If her current company want to promote her to the Taiwan market, she will have to be careful not to get caught up in sensitive political issues between China and Taiwan.
Back to top Go down
paradesu
paradesu
Venus artist
Venus artist

Female Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:51 am

Alan looks a lot like her mother! *O* thanks for all the posts :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Paradesu

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan's Tibet Trip   [News] alan's Tibet Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] alan's Tibet Trip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top