A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

AI Postcard Project Brainstorming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

AI Postcard Project Brainstorming Empty
PostSubject: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Our first (successfully sent) project was a success! Hohoho

Maybe it's a bit too early to think about the next project, but I'm pommy...This is just how I roll Sneaky

What I am thinking of doing is if everyone can go out and buy a postcard with scenery/something that represents your country and we can send it to alan!

Since alan's English is still not the best and I don't want to make her read our English if she can't really understand it, so I was thinking we can write down actual lyrics from our favorite alan song and translation of those Japanese/Chinese lyrics into your native language~~~

And I think this is an easier project for everyone to participate because I know some of you had trouble finding the time to write/photoshop a page for the fanbook project...

But this is just the brainstorming thread and I wanted everyone's input to how we can do this!

So let the brainstorming begin! (Remember everything we do should be to alan's convenience!) Graduate
Back to top Go down
justbykevin
justbykevin
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Actually your idea sounds like a great project itself, if someone else comes up with a better idea it's OK... But if not I think your idea would be a great way to do it, postcards are easy to get :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nobodyknowsbutme
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Hohoho Oh you're just saying that haha

I think this can be a really easy project to do because everyone just needs to mail their postcard to me, so I can put them in a nicely decorated box or something lol

And I think more people can join and we can show alan that she really have fans from all over the world! With the fanbook, only about 30 people did it, so I don't think alan really knows how many fans she have!
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm

We'll I'm in but the fanbook was a very easy project and free too so I guess the number will be the same!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Free for some people, but only because we have such generous members on this forum lol

Well when people mail their postcard to me...they'll have to pay for their own shipping lol
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Yeah yeah! Brazilian tax are very low for this things o//, I really hope people do it!
It's time to show alan the love we feel I hope people don't give up just for have to go at postal service and pay for the shippiment, but I'm in...
Is the project really valid?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm

This project will be a go-go if I see more people are interested!
Back to top Go down
Mikukuclock
Mikukuclock
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I think it's a great idea! I kind of wish I could make my own postcard because I have an idea what would be pretty, but I just have to go around and see if I can find one that is along the lines of what I would want to send her. This seems like a simple yet dynamic way to show alan she has sooooo many fans! <3
Back to top Go down
Aderianu
Aderianu
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:01 am

I like this idea ^_^

a half of postcard will be with gunjou no tani? =)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:09 am

^ Yeah that was what I was thinking...and you can also write the Russian translation of the lyrics

I thought since not everyone can communicate with alan in their own language, then we can communicate with her through music! ^o^
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:23 am

^^^ I think making our own postcard is a great idea too :D

Maybe we could just let people choose, like they could make their own if they want to, but no pressure?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 am

I kind of want a consistency with this, so I don't want like everyone to buy a postcard and then 1 person making it.

I'll see as more people are interested because if we have more people who want to make it themselves, then it'll even out with the people who want to buy a postcard
Back to top Go down
Aderianu
Aderianu
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 am

I prefer to made it on my own
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

ahh that makes sense too :D well if we're going to have people making postcards then I'm probably gonna make one too, since I can't decide if I want to send alan a postcard from Singapore or Oxford XP
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:36 am

Haha or just buy 2 and then cut them in half and tape them together XD

Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:38 am

Now that's an idea... XD
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 am

lol you're getting ambitious, pom? I thought that you were too traumatized by all the fanbook work XD

But it's a great idea!

Maybe we should try to choose as many different songs as possible? It's no fun if everyone chooses the same song to translate XD

Actually.. I've translated tons of lyrics to English but I'd be translating lyrics to Dutch for the first time lol

Speaking of which, I have to hurry up and revise my life's & b-sides translations if people might use those to translate to their own language >.< And you haven't updated the library with my revised Voice of Earth lyrics, have you pom? tsk-tsk

Back to top Go down
alluremoon
alluremoon
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 am

^ Ah! That is really much easier reading in Dutch.

Hohoho
Back to top Go down
http://iadoremoon.livejournal.com/
Aderianu
Aderianu
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 am

how much should we write? one verse + chorus, or only chorus, or full song?

I wrote in russian fan-community about this project. hope someone else will join
Back to top Go down
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:46 am

Sounds like an awesome project to me!
I'll prolly just write down Japanese lyrics 'cause French translated from Japanese is pretty lengthy in general :S or I'll go for Mandarin lyrics instead, dunno..
Anyhow is there some kind of public service in the US where you can send a card for someone to come and reclaim it? (dunno if I'm clear enough) Cuz you prolly don't want everyone to know your real address, pommy..
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 am

Shhh DaXingXing. How else are we gonna steal pom's Wo Hui Lai Le promo cd and other goodies? Sneaky
Back to top Go down
Kyokorin-hime
Kyokorin-hime
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm

I' too write) I'll be second russian fan)) I hope that we are not alone)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 pm

DaXingXing57 wrote:
Sounds like an awesome project to me!
I'll prolly just write down Japanese lyrics 'cause French translated from Japanese is pretty lengthy in general :S or I'll go for Mandarin lyrics instead, dunno..
Anyhow is there some kind of public service in the US where you can send a card for someone to come and reclaim it? (dunno if I'm clear enough) Cuz you prolly don't want everyone to know your real address, pommy..

Oh that is a good point...I don't think my mom would want me to give away my address X_X
I have absolutely no idea with all of this mailing stuff X_X

@Aderianu: Well I was thinking like your favorite verse would be fine because if you have to translate into your native language, then you need room to write both!
Back to top Go down
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 pm

I suggest:

You give your address to only one person you really trust.
If this person accepts to make their address public, we send our postcards to them.
Then they can forward the postcards to you, without anyone else knowing where you live.

OR

You give your address away and wake up one morning with your room empty of all your aLan stuff that it took you so much time to gather Handsome
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Haha well I don't really have anyone like that /forever alone Why

Well I don't have be the one who sends these...so does anyone want to volunteer to be the person we send postcards to?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI Postcard Project Brainstorming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Board :: Announcements-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com