A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? Empty
PostSubject: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? 616538I'm back again...

We've already given her a a fanbook with heartfelt pages designed by the fans and a postcard scrapbook showcasing our country.

So it's not definite if we will do another project, so I'm opening it up to everyone for ideas!

We've given her something physical for the past 2 projects, so we don't have to give her a physical product this time since her anniversary is actually November 21, so we still have a month left.

So please share any ideas you have!!!

The only thing is that it has to be easy for everyone to participate!

I was thinking maybe a video would be nice this time. I was thinking a slideshow of pictures. I know a lot of people don't like their picture taken, so if you have any of alan's CDs, you can take a picture of it somewhere nice and pretty. It's like "alan, even though you've never been to my country, but your music has!" kind of idea.

Now...if people don't have alan's CDs, then maybe...they can photoshop one? Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? 616538
Back to top Go down
GustavoPC
GustavoPC
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Since we have got few time in our hands, I support the idea of a slideshow. If there was someone who could sub videos, it'd be nice for those who want to do so recording a short video, about 15 seconds, telling something to alan in his/her mother tongue and sending the subber the text in English, so he could sub the message [in English, Japanese, Chinese or whatever we could] :)
Back to top Go down
http://insidefishbowl.tumblr.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 pm

I thought about that, but then that limits the amount of people that will participate because some people just don't have access to a video camera or they hate being shot~

OR!!!! We can do both! People who don't want to be featured can send a picture of their alan CD in some place~ And people who do shoot a short clip can also have their picture featured~

I can sub, but I just don't know how to make a video...
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 pm

I have experience with video editing, I can help you out... I wonder if my computer does HD editing... I haven't updated my iMovie. Oops.

But anyway! We can like... try to make some creative with photography. Put your CD somewhere in a nice place... if you don't have an Alan product, then create something alan related. Example: Have a panda bear? Put it on a rocking chair with flowers and have it hold a sign that says: "I love Alan" or something...

|||orz What else...
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 pm

^ Yeah, just something related to alan...

Like a jar of hot sauce or something!

So is everyone fine with a video/slideshow?
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm in~
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Cool.

I can take a pic of me holding her album and if that mag arrives Ill pic that too.

Vid is a bit too annoyiing for me to do
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:10 am

Ok then I'll create a thread tomorrow with more info if everyone is on board!

I just hope we get enough people though...
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:09 am

Probably a really busy month. Online seems to be dead at the moment. Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? 13353
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:25 am

I'll join in! But I'm concerned about the number of people too, since it's short notice
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 am

I'll join in too! I'm debating whether I want to be in the picture or not... I don't exactly consider myself photogenic Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? 476789
Back to top Go down
alanalanalan
alanalanalan
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 323

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am

I'll join too
but i don't have all about alan
so I'll thinking about this Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? 2330479797
Back to top Go down
http://musume-1830m.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?   Something special for alan's 5th anniversary? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something special for alan's 5th anniversary?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top