A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

What are you currently doing? #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:07 am

thanks <3

I also love the cupcake one. It always me hungry Hohoho
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:42 am

^Wow, your sister has a real talent for photography Tenshi; her pictures are phenomenal! Unfortunately I am an eternal bachelor, so there will be no need for wedding photos anytime soon in my world lol XD
----------
As for what I am doing, I got home about 30 minutes ago from hanging out at a friend's after going to the club for a different friend's birthday. I've been trying to actually have a life be more social...
Gloom

Now I'm playing Chrono Cross, which I FINALLY decided to buy for my PSP after Sesshy mentioned it eons ago on a different thread. And oh man I forgot how good this game is lol :D
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm

^ I'm still playing it. XD Game is so long and I haven't reached Disc 2 yet. But that's a good thing. It's not everyday you get to play long games. But I'm also playing Patapon 1. (I also got 2 and 3 as well)

Pata pata pon ~♫

Me? I'm eating a hot pocket pizza, checking out updates online and waiting for my mom to leave so I can watch Rooftop Prince in peace. Every time I'm watching something, my mom will ask what I'm watching, but it's always something complicated to explain and... yeah.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:03 am

^I have Patapon 1 & 2 also... but I haven't finished either one yet XD

And yeah, it's nice to feel you've gotten your money's worth. I don't wanna play a game for not even ten hours and then feel disappointed that the fun is all over already lol
----------
As for what I'm doing, I just ate a piece of pie.
It is 7 in the morning here.
But regardless it was still delicious lol What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 155425
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:00 pm

^ That's why I'm always playing PS1 games. Haha. The longest game I've played was Dragon Warrior VII. I think that's about 70+hrs of gameplay? Longer because you have to train them with classes and learn spells... Where are you at on Chrono Cross?

----

Watching Puppy Bowl and Super Bowl... I'm not really a football fan... I just usually watch it for the commercials. hehe. And there's nothing to do on a Sunday.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 pm

^I just started playing as Lynx. I feel like I'm playing too fast. This is why I mentioned earlier that I need to have more of a life XD
----------
And I'm watching the Puppy Bowl too. I can't get enough of cute baby animals lol Embarrass
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 pm

^ Oh! You're a bit close to where I am! I think I'm close to finding the real Lynx.
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:18 am

Survived a phone-call to a customer for who I'm making a website.

Does anyone else think calling strangers is nerve-wrecking? Speechless I prefer doing things by e-mail..
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:43 pm

^ I have that same problem! That's why sometimes I just ignore calls lol

And I'm Skip over the forum logo!

( and yes Skip can be used as a verb lol)
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Updating to iOS6.1 finally lol. But I lost a lot of stuff. And I lost my data on Tiny Tower. huhuhuhu I just got all the rooms huhuhuhu

I want an app where I can build and decorate cute pixel houses. ;__;

Now I'm modding a theme.
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 am

busy with internship paperwork... WHEN WILL IT END. NO NEED TO READ IT, JUST GIVE ME YOUR DAMN SIGNATURES, PEOPLE. Mobster

/stressed

Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Currently gathering pictures for my hairstyle. I thought I was going to get a haircut on the 15th, but my mom said we're getting it today. Now I'm going crazy because I was also suppose to dye my hair.

But I don't know yet if we're really going or not because of this sudden schedule.

And I'm also excited and nervous too. This will be my first time cutting my hair up to my shoulders in 12 years. I hope it doesn't make me look more like a little girl than I already am. lol

Even if I don't like it, my hair length will be back by next Feb. hehe
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 am

^ Good luck~ how long is your hair now?

I've always had it just past my shoulders and it's now up to my jawline. It was so strange to wash my hair at first, you know, feeling like 'whut, there should be more to wash' lol. You might get that too
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 am

^ I've cut it! It's up to my shoulders now. Before cutting it, my hair was down to my mid-lower back. Very long! I'll have that length back by next February. hahaha

Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to get the moment of: "I WANT MY LONG HAIR BACK!!!" too. XD
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 am

^ mid-lower back?! @_@ your head must literally feel lighter now lol.

Just think about how little maintenance you'll have to do now whenever that moment comes Hohoho
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Feels a little lighter. My hair is thin. I know right? My hair is super straight so: get up, comb it and go. Hohoho
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:10 am

I'm attempting some alan graphics because I deserve a break after finishing my thesis Hohoho
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:28 am

I'm just....chilling to Namie and thinking of whether I want to do homework at 2:30 AM >___>

Yeah I'll just chill to Namie for now Hohoho
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:52 am

pommy48 wrote:
... at 2:30 AM

Shocked

pommy48 wrote:
... to do homework

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 am

Waiting a DVD to finish downloading.
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:10 am

Trying desperately to find inspiration for the design of a website. Stress
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Cursing iTunes for not letting me rip the audio of Utada's In The Flesh tour. I bought the damn video fair and square so let me rip you ;___;
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:51 pm

I had no idea they had it on iTunes!

I am currently...playing I Love Coffee...what's with this stupid game and its hold over me?!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:22 am

^ Since yesterday! It really came out of the blue.

You got yourself a new addiction, pom? Hohoho 
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:32 am

Well way to milk fans' money!....though it took them long enough!

I've been addicted to this iPhone game for months....It's just so cute lol Dead 
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently doing? #2   What are you currently doing? #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you currently doing? #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Off-topic :: Chat Room :: Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com