A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

alan fights with her company...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

alan fights with her company... Empty
PostSubject: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 pm

So alan's manager commented on one of my posts at Baidu and he was talking with another fan saying that the CEO is actually against alan releasing an album.

The CEO says they're not going to make a profit. Even Han Geng, their #1 star, doesn't focus that much on music anymore. The manager said that alan is the only one in the company fighting to make music.

So just think of that when you listen to her upcoming album...She's fighting to do what a singer should do

Yuehua Time out Time out Time out Time out Time out Time out alan fights with her company... 84185 alan fights with her company... 113469 alan fights with her company... 786534 alan fights with her company... 822976 
Back to top Go down
Aderianu
Aderianu
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 pm

She need to change company...
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:17 pm

It's awesome that she's fighting for what she wants to do. It's sad that her "record" company would rather use her for everything but music...  Disappoint 
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

It's a shame that in these days, a lot of artists find it hard to make a profit from their work in the first place, let alone having to fight with their own company to do what it is they want to do. I can only imagine how much harder that is in China, where piracy and bootleg copies are rampant. If that is indeed the case, I can see from a business standpoint Yuehua's hesitancy to let her make an album; especially since alan - while gaining popularity, so it seems - has yet to reach "big name super star" status, in which she would probably gain more freedom to do what she wanted.

I know this gets said a lot amongst the fandom, but if alan really wants to make music and focus mainly on that, she'll need to eventually move away from Yuehua. However, if that be the case in the future, it would seem prudent to me that she sign up with a good record label as opposed to one big entertainment company that focuses on more than one medium. She may not get as big a financial/promotional backing as a larger entertainment company would provide, but I would assume she'd be less burdened with having to participate in activities she may not want to do *cough*divingshow*cough*. Also, if it's a good record label, she might have more artistic freedom, something that Yuehua seemed to downplay on alan with her first release with them.

I'm glad she's been able to successfully fight for what she wants, though. It takes a lot of guts to go up against corporate suits who could easily pull the plug on you in order to achieve your dreams - that's pretty cool. Stand up to "Big Music!"  Furious  Don't let it get in the way of your artistry!  Good job 

Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:38 am

She's a singer! Of course she wants to sing!! Stupid CEO  Freeze 

Are all those companies like that, I wonder.

In China, is switching companies the same as digging your own grave? (like it is in Japan?)

I wanna win a million dollar just so I can fund her  Why
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Switching companies in China is very very common. A lot of the top stars like Amei or Jolin has switched at least 3 times.

It's just hard for alan to switch because she's a stockholder >_>

Unless she just sells her share and run..run far far away from Yuehua
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Singing is her life, she isn't a dancer or a diver. Oh alan, thanks a lot for release music
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:09 pm

It is sad that What alan Have to go through as an Artist, She need to get the hack out of that company as soon as possible. Knew that the company was nothing but bad news, When she enter those stupid music competition show or either diving show
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:32 am

pommy48 wrote:
Switching companies in China is very very common. A lot of the top stars like Amei or Jolin has switched at least 3 times.

It's just hard for alan to switch because she's a stockholder >_>

Unless she just sells her share and run..run far far away from Yuehua

I didn't know she had shares. That complicates things a bit. Poor alan  Disappoint 
Back to top Go down
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 am

The hell, Yuehua?!!
I always gave them the benefit of the doubt, 'cause I truly enjoyed a lot Love Song and I liked how they seemed to want to promote her in tv shows and stuff, BUT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!
THIS IS A BIG NO, YUEHUA.
Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alan fights with her company...   alan fights with her company... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alan fights with her company...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top