A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RaeMessuri
RaeMessuri
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 10

[New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 am

I got really mixed up...
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
opheliac
opheliac
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:51 pm

martyt wrote:
I'm surprised many people disliked 驀蘭 PV! I find it so interesting!
It's completely new for alan, but I find it perfect for her. It's "disturbing" done in alan-style.
The album is seriously great. I think I still prefer Love Song, but the two are so different that I feel comparing them is really impossible. Love Song was ethereal, delicate as a butterfly; 驀蘭 is so serious, heavy and bittersweet. It's filled with a sad aftertaste. It's ground to earth, where Love Song was up in the sky, almost like alan was daydreaming.
I don't mind the rap in 懦弱 either. Even 愛未走遠 finds its place and I appreciate its semplicity, it's lovely!
I would love to hear interpretations about 驀蘭 PV, I think there are so many possibilities!

That's exactly how I feel about this album, too! I'd almost compare Love Song to the moonlight, and Molan is the new moon, dark and strange and a little unnerving... I was genuinely surprised at how much I liked it, because Love Song took a little while to grow on me. This feels a bit more "condensed" in style and sound. It doesn't rehash epic ballads, but it provides a very somber, mature air that can be both uplifting and sad...

Such a pity that her management (I'm guessing that's who Yuehua are?) are such jerks.
Back to top Go down
Kamik
Kamik
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:37 am

I haven't heard the entire album yet, but..... this 驀蘭 video. Looks like K-pop visuals (I'll never get used to Kpop lol) mixed with an alan song. And I'm not sure whether I want to see it ever again! :D Certainly it gives you food for thought but anyway...
And in general it seems to be a bit more mature album. I don't know yet whether I'd like that or not. :D But it's interesting in any case.
Her voice still gives me chills and she's sweet. And I love that flute in 阡陌。
Back to top Go down
mikitty15
mikitty15
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Hello, somebody knows or I can buy this album? Thank you.
Sorry for my bad english...
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:43 pm

It's releasing on my birthday,
I hope there will be Japanese album soon since it's been ages.
Back to top Go down
fedi.liwandi
fedi.liwandi
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:20 am

how are u Alan??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fedi.liwandi

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top