A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SURREAL__Beauty
SURREAL__Beauty
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 121

Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia Empty
PostSubject: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 am

I was looking and waiting for this since i met alan! xD I always wanted to buy this!!! and finally got to order it!!!!

here's the link: http://www.yesasia.com/global/1004050500-0-0-0-en/info.html

(I had to spend money from which i was going to pre-order ayu's new album xD but oh well this opportunity cannot be missed!!!)

Any of you guys got this album already??? I'm about to actually complete my alan collection with this album!! even that is not part from her official discography, its like getting NOTHING FROM NOTHING from ayu but a few years ago :P

good luck to the ones that get to buy it!!! Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 646923 Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 646923 Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 646923 Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 646923 Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 646923 Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 646923
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Omg.....I wish I could get it!!! ♥️

But that reminds me of an AHS member that apparently found a real copy in Las Vegas :dead:
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:11 pm

hope they will still have it when I'm gonna order some stuff.
Back to top Go down
SURREAL__Beauty
SURREAL__Beauty
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm

I scanned the cover and back cover for Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan... (Chinese cover album)

I dunno if it looks alright but here it is Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 4650

Spoiler:

lol notice the translation for the first track xD "Drunk the cool breeze" Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 616538

EDIT: It was really hard to scan the front cover because of the "hump" that has because of the left side of the album that holds or, puts together the front with the back (I hope this isn't too hard to understand xD) so yeah... sorry if it looks blurry! U.U If anyone else with the copy could give us a better less blurry cover would be great!

I also received my the EP with it! I'm loving it!! though I'm not very happy with the quality of the mvs... my life looks sooo faded... and ugh the quality of the DVD is really really bad (not the mvs, they are great! Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia 84287 )
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:53 pm

The cover look so cheap and the quality of the picture is so typical like any other Chinese album out there lolz I'm sold
Back to top Go down
LongingFuture
LongingFuture
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Thanks for this post! Because of it I was able to secure myself a copy! Do you think this album will ever be as rare as Ayu's "Nothing from Nothing"?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Maybe when alan becomes really famous and people really want to complete their collections!

But either way, it's nice just to own more alan CDs haha xD
Back to top Go down
LongingFuture
LongingFuture
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm

At first I told myself I was only going to buy her Japanese releases. But something took hold and told me I needed to own everything including her concert dvd's and Chinese releases. Speaking of which, about a year ago I saw an over-abundance of RED CLIFF Chinese EP versions on ebay and such (for pretty cheap too!). But now I'm having trouble finding it anywhere.....

I had to get one off of hmv, and I had to pay a bit more than I had liked to. Is this now out of print?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia   Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheng Sheng Zui Ru Lan available at Yesasia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top