View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Why do you love alan? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Just to hear everyone's opinions

I love her gorgeous voice! Her wailing is just beautiful or when she's just singing higher like in Gunjou no Tani or Chi Bi~
Or how calming her voice can be in Yume no Garden or Together

I also love her personality! Sometimes I feel like I know alan better just through her blog posts ♥️ She can be so witty at times and especially charming other times! I love how she cares so much for her fans.....When she ask her fans to bundle up for the cold days...I go put on a jacket ;)
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 am

well pompom I agree with everything you said
and also: she is so beautiful Why do you love alan? 84287
Back to top Go down
Ayumi27
Ayumi27
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 am

Basically because of her music... She has a really nice voice that can adapt to different genres, and her songs seem to be truly hers, not like the typical prefabricated artists nowadays

Then the personality, reminds me of Ayu minus the diva-ish aspect... And of course, her natural beauty Why do you love alan? 340362
Back to top Go down
mellody
mellody
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Male Posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 am

What I want to said, is already said by you pommy! :XD:

and yeah, like neme said, she is pretty! :love:
Back to top Go down
http://mellodywords.blogspot.com
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I wouldnt like her so much if I didnt feel what she's singing.
Sure, she has a beautiful voice, but its nothing if I dont feel any emotion.
She's so into her work, and she feels every word she's singing in her songs.
Her songs move me!

From her blogs I can see she's a smart, hardworking, dedicated girl.
I also like she's so sensitive and kind.
Back to top Go down
y_nathz
y_nathz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:57 am

Her voice blown me away Why do you love alan? 84287
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/y_nathz
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 am

Just like the same as you all, I fell in love with her voice Why do you love alan? Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-040
And her blog can amuse me also! It's fun to read them.. I oftenly read all her blog from 2009-recent one at Pommy's blog and I laughed like crazy (don't laugh at me I know I'm silly Why do you love alan? Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-003) She's so kind and adorable.. I even feel like it would be great to have alan as my friend Why do you love alan? Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-042
She's now in top of my list 'People I really want to taking pictures of' LOL I'll keep dreaming on Why do you love alan? Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-044
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
kirei_ayumi
kirei_ayumi
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:57 pm

mainly because of her angelic voice, it sweeps me off my feet
Back to top Go down
a422354069
a422354069
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:55 pm

i can`t agree you more! Why do you love alan? 266671 she is the light of my world! Why do you love alan? 751993
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 am

Oh I forgot to mention one more thing. I also love her for playing erhu! Looks very cool. She made me fall in love with traditional Chinese instrument :love:
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:39 pm

^ Omg me too! The erhu has always been my favorite instrument, so I just fell in love when I found out she plays it! ♥️
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm

^ Oh.. I didn't know about Chinese instruments before I saw alan plays erhu. First time I saw it on Natsukashii Mirai's PV it was like woaaaa very cool I was so stunned and fell in love instantly Why do you love alan? 84287
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa
Tsubasa
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 am

Because her voice is amazing!!!! And I love her personality and I think she's different from all the other singers.
Back to top Go down

atari
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 pm

She's a very unique artist, and I can't think of any other artist that is similiar to her music and style.
Back to top Go down
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Her voice is unique and amazing and I love her personality, she's really kind and honest ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/fuawas
paradesu
paradesu
Venus artist
Venus artist

Female Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:46 am

I started to like her when i heard hitotsu and it's lyrics ~ then i heard natsukashii mirai and i was blown away by her beautiful voice and her sweet interpretation of the songs she sings. I think there is something really mystical or something when she wails like she does and plays the erhu and all the costumes/outfits she has and everything is so beautiful ~ It's also cool that's she's not just another typical pop/ballad singer but she has her own style that is very unique, yet marvellous ♥️ and like said above she's so beautiful! and her beauty looks natural and she's also really photogenic, isn't she! I really hope she doesn't completely forget her precious style if and when she gets more popular, and i'm sure she won't ^^ Anyway i think i'm going to love her, no matter what she does because i've addicted to her pure voice. I haven't read her blog very often :stress: but when i have read some interviews and seen pictures and read few blog entries, i can see she's really awesome person, or atleast that is how it makes me feel :D so that's basically why i like her. She's unique!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Paradesu
quishysquish
quishysquish
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 am

paradesu wrote:
she's not just another typical pop/ballad singer but she has her own style that is very unique,...her beauty looks natural and she's also really photogenic

I completely agree. They don't slather makeup all over her because she looks great with minimal eyeliner and mascara (just to bring out her eyes). She really does love music and it shows when she's singing. I saw the second part of the interview that CCTV did with her and it's apparent she's very devoted to her family (sends most of her earnings back to her parents and doesn't spend much in Japan), and is an extremely hard worker.

I hope she won't change either. However, she is still new to the entertainment business and it's hard to say what she will become in the future. BoA also started out "pure" and "cute" but her image has changed a lot in the last few years. Not that I doubt alan's ability to be true to herself, but I think her dedication to Buddhism and being Tibetan will be instrumental in preserving her strength of character.

Btw, I love the songs in her "voice of you" concert. I hope she doesn't completely sell out to typical Jpop because that will sink her career. She's unique and hopefully that trend will continue.
Back to top Go down
xmomochiix
xmomochiix
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 am

i love alan because not only is she natrually beautiful, but i haven't (at least not yet) found another singer like her. i dont know if it's her voice or her ability to play the erhu or what i just really like her songs. Alan has pure talent and her songs are original (songs reveal her emotion and such). i just hope she won't change because i have realized that many celebrities, once reaching their high fame, turn away from their old style and become...different. As quishysquish said like BoA.
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:46 pm

My words cannot express how I love alan lolz
Back to top Go down
kirei_ayumi
kirei_ayumi
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 pm

mainly because of her angelic voice and her overall gracefulness is just wonderful :D
Back to top Go down
SURREAL__Beauty
SURREAL__Beauty
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:02 am

her voice was the first thing that got me started
I mean, I've hardly seen anyone that can do the wailing like she does!! ashita e no sanka was a greaaat kick first single and my favorite of hers so far! :)

I will never forget my first time watching that pv xD and then one of her lives on it... gosh i couldnt believe my eyes/ears etc

then, her rawness... she is just like a little flower starting to blossom! I love how innocent she is... and simple minded as she seems! she seems so honest to herself and the people around her, and we can clearly see that in her music!

i love how beautiful and natural she is too! her eyes are among my favorites ^^ (I'm kinda obsessed with eyes xD) i loveee her long brown hair!

people ask me why i love her? i ask them back why you DON'T love her?? i mean she IS the most lovable little person around!! she doesn't need fancy stuff to show off her vocal power, etc

i could go on and on about this xD but yea... i love her soo much!
Back to top Go down
teddbear55
teddbear55
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:52 am

Her beautiful and unique voice and how naturally beautiful she is makes me cry a little XD
It seems like anything she sings is good because it's such a pleasure listening to her voice!!
She is truly talented!
Back to top Go down
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 am

love everythings that you guy already said above.. and her singing live on stage is so good.. i remember the first time i watch her sing Kuon no Kawa chinese version on stage from this show i was stunned for 5 mins Why do you love alan? 762327
i was like OMG.. her voice is blow straight into my heart Why do you love alan? 84287 Why do you love alan? 82694
the live version of the song is even better than the record one...jesus.
not much singers in this world can do that..
now i have to listen to her music everyday. otherwise i have a hard time try to fall asleep.. Why do you love alan? 356194

i know you all have already said and you have heard it so many times. but i still want to say that she is very kind and smart girl by reading her blog. and she is just pure beautiful.. she just like a princess Why do you love alan? 928157
Back to top Go down
TheCloudyMoon
TheCloudyMoon
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 am

Hi, my name is Jacqueline. I'm a new user. ^^

I love alan, because I think she's unique, unlike most artists these days. Plus, I think she's really pretty.
Back to top Go down
RaffeKarim
RaffeKarim
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 am

Hi, my name is Raffe. I'm also new here. And what I like about Alan are many things. Her voice is so beautiful. And her songs are so touching. Even though I don't speak Japanese or Chinese. I still love her songs. The Music being used in her songs are soooo great!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. And she is different from other artists of today. Her first song "Shin sen" took control of my heart :D <3<3<3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you love alan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top