A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Why do you love alan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

Why do you love alan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

I like this unique comments, more I know about alan more I love her
she's one of a kind as a person too
Back to top Go down

ian ogawa
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm

i love alan because she has an amazing voice ... angel voice Love

she is really gorgeous >,< ... kyaaaa alaaaaan i love youuuu
Back to top Go down
bloodorange903
bloodorange903
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:38 am

I love alan for so many reasons...for one, her voice is one of the most beautiful and unique voices I've ever heard. Love She just puts so much passion into her music, and she sings with so much emotion. She's also talented in so many areas besides singing.( erhu and composing, etc)
Secondly, I looove her personality. She's so sweet and thinks of her fans all the time. :D She works really hard, and even when she's enduring all these hardships she has a good attitude and is very humble. And I also like how she sends money back to her parents and always thinks of them. I think alan is also just naturally adorable without even trying to be cute unlike a lot of Asian celebrities these days... and of course, she's naturally beautiful. You don't see many people who have both that amount of talent combined with looks like hers :D

Well yeah, there was my essay on my love for alan Hohoho

Last edited by bloodorange903 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:19 pm

I knew alan through watching InuYasha: The Final Act (Theme Ending 2), and at that time...I really liked the la la la part of the song Diamond, which made me to discover more about this talented artist♪
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:06 pm

I forgot how I found her out... I think she was on a recommended artist list on Last.fm. I searched her up. I think around that time, she released her album 'My Life.' I listened to the album and dear lord, the interlude caught me off guard. Lol!

Through out the album, I get the shivers when she wails out her long note. That's what got me sucked into her music. I'm also a big fan of traditional Asian music so it was another reason why I'm a fan. Very talented artists are always on my list.
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:35 am

Definately her uniqueness.
I first saw her play the Erhu on The colabo at MusicFair with miwa, Kana Nishino, and Leona Lewis. I thought to myself wow that's a really old traditional instrument she plays it well. Then googled it more and youtubed it more and fell in love with the way she plays it and her voice!

The weiling omg omg omg :o Draws me in!
Back to top Go down
tinka10
tinka10
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:17 am

Her voice and music, it's so unique.
And the wailing, oh god the wailing! I've never heard anything like it before. Oh, and she's not so bad on the eyes either Hohoho
Back to top Go down
http://air-head.tumblr.com/
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 am

The first song I heard from her was RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ from one of those song rotation sites. Oh man, when I heard that wail for the first time, I was hooked. I began to look for more about her and her music, and the rest is history lol

I guess as to why I love alan, it's because she has such amazing musical talent, but she is still such a down-to-earth humble person. In an industry that changes so many people it's nice to see that she refuses to compromise her sense of self just to gain fans or sell albums. Not to mentions she takes the time to thank her fans (us included of course lol) for supporting her. You don't see that kind of artist everyday.

And I have to agree with tinka10, her being so beautiful is always a plus lol Why do you love alan? - Page 2 74530
Back to top Go down
Roco
Roco
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 am

I discovered Alan's song Over the clouds which was the opening song of God Eaters(PSP GAME) for that 1st time I heard it,I was like Why and then when I played trough the Game I heard another of her song titled My Life played at the end of the game,I fell in love with the melody of her voice.Since then I've been listening to her other songs which made fall in love more at her voice AND that wailing,At first MY EARS WAS LIKE TORN OFF but I kept listening through her songs I FELT THAT CALMNESS...and PEACE...I ALSO SUPER LOVE HOW SHE PLAYS ERHU! SHE'S JUST REALLY UNIQUE
I CAN NEVER COMPARE HER TO OTHER SINGERS,NEVER Furious

Last edited by Roco on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : INCOMPLETE SENTENCE)
Back to top Go down
Kamik
Kamik
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 am

Her voice! I have thing for voices and listening to her is one of the most soothing things one could do. Her songs have a really special feeling in them. I feel free when listening to her.
And she's unique, talented musician with an adorable personality. :)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love alan?   Why do you love alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you love alan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top