A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Favorite song from -voice of you-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Favorite song live?
Tennyo
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gunjou no Tani
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap5%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
One
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beauty
 0% [ 0 ]
Sora Uta
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap5%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Lost Child
 0% [ 0 ]
Swear
 0% [ 0 ]
Call my name
 0% [ 0 ]
Sennen no Niji
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap10%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
BALLAD
 0% [ 0 ]
sign
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap15%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Ashita e no Sanka
 0% [ 0 ]
Nobody knows but me
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap10%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Tibetan Plateau
 5% [ 1 ]
Shiawase no Kane
 0% [ 0 ]
Kuon no Kawa
 0% [ 0 ]
Xin Zhan
 0% [ 0 ]
Kizuna (erhu performance)
 5% [ 1 ]
Megumi no Ame
 0% [ 0 ]
my life
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap25%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Together
 0% [ 0 ]
Diamond
 0% [ 0 ]
Natsukashii Mirai
Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_lcap20%Favorite song from -voice of you- I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Favorite song from -voice of you- Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 pm

The entire concert was amazing....so I know it's hard to choose just one favorite.....but you're just going to have to try!

So pick one and tell us why you love it so much!

my life - It's just so beautiful! I mean when she sings it a capella at the end....It just really tugs on your heart and everything is just so powerful!

:love:
Back to top Go down
Ayumi27
Ayumi27
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:31 am

I voted my life as well... It sounds even better live than recorded Favorite song from -voice of you- 248801
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Just can't stop watching to "Sennen no Niji". Such an amazing performance !!
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
kirei_ayumi
kirei_ayumi
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Sennen no Niji, love the flute
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:03 am

its too hard to choose just one :(
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:37 am

Natsukashii Mirai made me cry the most. Seeing her up there so happy just made me cry tears of joy. hehe
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:17 pm

It's hard.. But I end up choose my life, it's very beautiful and touching. I almost cry since the first line of the song.
My second fave is Natsukashii Mirai xD
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
mellody
mellody
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Male Posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Maybe I'm the one to choose Qing Zang Gao Yuan / Tibetan Plateau, I love this old song tune and acistic feels during this song and the wailing, OMG! alan re-sang this old song, too bad it short~

Btw, I love Sennen no Niji too :whistles:
Back to top Go down
http://mellodywords.blogspot.com

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 am

nothing can pwn sign
Back to top Go down
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Gunjou no Tani

I love that song
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/fuawas

atari
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:06 am

Sora Uta. I liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:13 am

my life and Nobody knows but me were the best <3 I chose the latter. I love it when she sings the english part without the talk/whisper in the background~
Back to top Go down
SURREAL__Beauty
SURREAL__Beauty
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:33 am

my life!

then sign, ashita e no sanka and nobody knows but me Favorite song from -voice of you- 84287
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Ah, such a hard choice! but I am just in love with Nobody knows but me from that concert. Near the beginning she does a lower, less energetic sound with her voice (a really low-pitched "yeaaa-aa-eh") than in the recorded version (loud, higher pitched "hooo-hooo-ooo.."). When I first heard that in the studio ver I thought it sounded out of place, but the way she did it in the concert goes perfectly with how the song builds up. That and the changed second post-chorus part (more energy, again synching with the buildup of the song much better than the studio ver) plus even more of Rin's beautiful flute(?) accompaniment, this song is just amazing! I converted this to mp3 and have listened to it more times than the album version. My other choices are sign, Qing Zang Gao Yuan, Kizuna, my life and Ashita e no Sanka.
Back to top Go down
y_nathz
y_nathz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 am

Oh why so hard!!!
Natsukashii Mirai, Gunjou no Tani, my life, Qing Zang Gao Yuan Favorite song from -voice of you- 84287
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/y_nathz
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 am

OMG!! too hard to pick.. theres too many i like.
i pick Natsukashii Mirai at the end. becos she look very happy when she sing the song. Favorite song from -voice of you- 60680

Gunjou no Tani. Swar, Sennen no Niji, BALLAD, Ashita e no Sanka, nobody knows but me. Ashita e no sanka , Kuon no Kawa, diamond and my life are all very good and amazing performance
Back to top Go down
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 am

Natsukashii Mirai I was gonna cry first time I saw TT
Sooooo beautiful
Back to top Go down
jellybean
jellybean
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 am

I think the whole concert was awesome, but I voted Kizuna, it was really so touching and beautiful. Looks like I'm the only one to vote for it as of yet, hehe. :P
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I voted for sign. I love the song, but I love the way she smiles when she carefully/gracefully walks down the stairs even more!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 pm

^ Oh I love that part too! I always rewind to see her smile ♥ So cute!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from -voice of you-   Favorite song from -voice of you- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from -voice of you-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top