A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

When did you start to like alan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Year...
Before Avex
When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 13 ]
When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
bloodorange903
bloodorange903
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 78

When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you start to like alan?   When did you start to like alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I only started liking her last summer, but ever since then she's become my favorite artist. Embarrass I was looking up Jane Zhang's videos on Youtube, and I found a video of Jane singing Qing Zang Gao Yuan. It was the first time ever hearing the song, and I was like wow this is so pretty...but all the comments kept saying like "alan's version is better", " alan is the best", and I was like who the heck is this Alan guy? But then I saw alan's version in the related videos and I clicked on it and was blown away! And I also remember thinking wow, this girl is so pretty *_* So then I found some other old clips like Tian Lu and Tian Ya (which still remains my favorite song that alan has sung)...and from there I discovered her Jpop songs. <3
Back to top Go down

When did you start to like alan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top