A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

[Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) Empty
PostSubject: [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008)   [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:55 am

I translated two older (Japanese) interviews of alan ^-^

Weekly Young Jump is from around natsukashii mirai ~longing future~'s release and Anecan from Red Cliff's.

Is this the right place to post this? XD

Enjoy~

Weekly Young Jump #31

Date of birth: 25th of July 1987.
Blood-type: O.
Place of birth: China, Sichuan, “Beauty Valley”.
Hobbies: taking walks, getting in touch with people.
Special skill: discovering people’s strong points.
Favourite foods: beef, pork and potato.

“There’s only so much you can do by yourself. But if everyone combines their efforts, then this power can become strong...”

---What led you to apply for the auditions held by avex?
“I was recommended to go by the director of the talent agency I belonged to in China.”

---Were you nervous to come to Japan?
“I was very surprised, because I had never thought about leaving China before. My parents were opposed to the idea at first. But after a while my mother, who is also a singer, supported my wish and then my father also gave me the okay. I thought to myself, “I want to challenge myself and improve myself. I have dreams and beliefs, so it’ll turn out alright”. So I decided to come to Japan.”

---Which “dreams”?
“To sing songs from the bottom of my heart that concern ‘love’, ‘peace’ and ‘the environment’. To connect China and Japan with my music and build friendship in Asia. Also, I want to build schools. Because when I was young there were a lot of kids around me that couldn’t go to school. That’s why I wonder whether maybe I can do something for their sake.”

---Did you start learning Japanese after you arrived in Japan?
“Yes. At first I had a teacher, but there’s no time for that currently, so I’m learning it by myself. Japanese pronunciation is really cute; I love the sound of it. I think it’s cute how sounds get repeated, like with ‘kirakira’, ‘bochibochi’ and ‘fuwafuwa’.”

---Who do you look up to?
“The songstress Mariah Carey. And also, my father and Sakamoto Ryuuichi-san [T/N: he’s the producer of natsukashii mirai ~longing future~]. I was thrilled I could meet Sakamoto-san recently. He also gave me lots of advice concerning music. For example, “When you sing, sing with firm confidence” and “Try out different music genres”.”

---What kind of feeling does the song, produced by Sakamoto Ryuuichi, carry?
“The melody is really beautiful and gentle. When you hear the lyrics, it turns into a song filled with hope and positivity. Words about nature also appears frequently. The sun, forest, river and aurora... It’s a truly beautiful song.”

---What kind of impression does the song give you, when you sing it?
“When I sing this song, the nature and scenery of my hometown unfold in front of my eyes. And I think of all the sceneries I have seen in different countries so far. Recently, when I went to Cannes and saw the Mediterranean Sea, I spontaneously let out a cry of joy. That’s because there is no sea near my hometown. Next time I want to go to Okinawa!”

---What do you do for the sake of the environment?
“I always carry around washable chopsticks (instead of disposable ones). I also separate garbage properly. I try to pay attention to things around me. I can only do so much by myself, it’s really not that much that I can do by myself. But I think that if everyone were to do so, then it could make a great difference.”

---What message does this song carry?
“The Earth is our one and only home. In truth, our precious Earth is really delicate. Our home is currently left in dangerous circumstances. The Earth has given us various things. But this time it’s our turn to give something back. Let’s protect our home. Not alone, but together.”

x-x-x-x

Anecan 2007-11

“Japanese comedy and my family are my sources of energy.”

“How do you do? Hello readers of Anecan. I’m alan and debuted November last year. I’m from the ‘Beauty Valley’ in China. Everybody, do you know ‘Beauty Valley’? It’s a village that lies in Sichuan, deep in the mountains. People say it was given that name because many beautiful, fair-skinned women live there. When I was young, I dreamed of becoming a singer while I sang folk songs in the middle of nature together with my grandmother.”

“I started to seriously study music after I entered the university of Beijing. I first got to know J-pop around that time too. In China, the theme song ‘love story wa totsuzen ni’ for the drama ‘Tokyo Love Story’ became a big hit. And the amount of people who liked J-pop increased. At first I only listened to J-pop that friends recommended me, but now I know more about it than my friends do!”

“I have always listened to Namie Amuro-san a lot. Amuro-san can sing while dancing powerfully and she has a great fashion style. Furthermore, she’s really polite. Once, when we were both at an avex live event, she told me “thank you for your hard work today” and smiled at me. That made me very happy. I really admire her. I also love Japanese comedians. Especially, one, two (she pulls a funny face), three! Watanabe Atsumu-san and Edo Harumi-san. Edo-san is pretty and a hardworking person that has been through a lot. I am really captivated by her.”

“This time’s release is for my 6th single and theme-song for the movie Red Cliff. It will be shown all over the world and has high expectations. I had to record it over and over again (tear). The themes of this song are ‘love’, ‘friendship’ and ‘the strength to have faith’. I sing about ‘thoughts’ that are dear to all humans, be in it in the past or the present. I am happy if you can feel it connect to your heart.”

“Normally I drink one beer and eat yakiniku after work to relax (laughs). Eh? Is that the behaviour of an old man? But what really heals and soothes me is my family. There was an earthquake recently in China and I was really worried about my family. I would video-call them everyday and ask ‘are you okay~?”

“I am trying my hardest because I have my family that supports me. I want to become a great woman like my mother. But the journey might be long... I am the youngest of my siblings. They all supported me and also spoiled me... Before I arrived in Japan, I didn’t even know how to wash clothes. But recently I have been living on my own and have been challenging all kinds of housework!”

“I hope I can someday meet a person that’s like my idol Tony Leung-san. He’s my ideal person. Recently he has married his girlfriend of 10 years Carina Lau-san. I was moved by his earnestness. I want to become a woman that will be loved completely by her partner like Carina-san!”
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008)   [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:35 am

Really thanks for the translation! xD
It's nice to read those articles... I feel like I understand alan more than before LOL
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008)   [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:15 pm

LOlz she is such an Asian Hippie lolz

“I hope I can someday meet a person that’s like my idol Tony
Leung-san. He’s my ideal person. Recently he has married his girlfriend
of 10 years Carina Lau-san. I was moved by his earnestness. I want to
become a woman that will be loved completely by her partner like
Carina-san!”

I know what she mean I wish I can meet a person like her too, [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) 340362
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008)   [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Lol I hope she knows that Tony has been known to be too protective of Carina...to the point of crazy lol

But it's cute that she loves Namie ♥️

Thank you for translating!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008)   [Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Interview] Anecan 2007-11 + Weekly Young Jump #31 (2008)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top