A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert Empty
PostSubject: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:27 am

2010-06-13 08:55

[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert 600261_550x550_192

With more than a hundred years of history, the World Expo opened in Shanghai this May. A "Harmonious City" was the theme of the Shanghai World Expo. After it opened, it attracted many overseas tourist. At the World Expo, other than the themed venues, each countries' venues were also paid a lot of attention to. The tourists can learn more about each country's culture from the Expo. On June 12th, the Chinese singer, alan, performed at the Japan venue. She was able to perform at the World Expo Center with a capacity of 1200 people and it was a full house. alan appeared in a light yellow dress full of freshness and she was very cordial. alan sang both the Chinese and Japanese version of the song created for the 2008 "May 12 Wenchuan earthquake". When alan was singing with all of her emotions, the background LED showed the scenes during the earthquake disaster and children who were smiling with happiness rebuilding their homes 2 years later. The entire scene was very moving. alan connected with the "Japanese Day" theme! She's the promoter and connector for Chinese and Japanese culture using "her own voice to truly reflect" for a harmonious future.

This girl who walked out from Sichuan's Beauty Valley went to Japan to develop her music career. From the historical movie, "RED CLIFF's" theme song, "Da Jiang Dong Qu" to 2 Mandarin albums, many Japanese singles, and her Japan concert, alan has always used her voice to pass on Eastern culture. With her special identity, she was invited to perform at the Japan venue. alan felt very honored: "We all know that China and Japan are neighbors and we as young people should introduce the 2 countries' culture ,especially with music that is has no nationality, to each other. We need to really build a "music bridge"! I've almost been in Japan for 3 years and Japanese fans has giving me huge support and I am especially moved because of that. They will never abandon me and that gives me the courage to keep on persisting. It's the same with my Chinese fans who have been encouraging me. Right now through music and my songs, the fans from the 2 countries have become friends. This is something that makes me especially happy! With me as a Chinese singer developing in Japan, I'm very honored to be able to sing Chinese and Japanese songs at such a big event that's being noticed by the entire world." When speaking of the country venues at the World Expo, alan said "Every country's venue is all so pretty and full of each country's culture, but I still like the China venue the best. It's full of China's culture, grace and spirit. It's full of the mysteries of the East. I can feel each country's venue and their people's wisdom. This World Expo behind held at Shanghai has become a focus point of the world and we're able to show our culture to the world. This is the pride of being a Chinese."

After the event ended, alan will go back to Japan to prepare for the release of her Japanese single and her 2nd concert. She will continue to bring the 2 countries closer with music and connect the world with the sounds of "love and peace".

[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert 600260_550x550_192
[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert 600262_550x550_192
[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert 600263_550x550_192
[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert 600258_550x550_192
[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert 600259_550x550_192

Source
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 am

she looks so cute, I love her outfit <3

Quote :
We need to really build a "music bridge"!

lol cute. I like how she's really trying to unite the world through music~
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 am

:D She is cute ♥️ She's so caring~! Now if she would acknowledge her international fans xD
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 am

^ she probably thinks she only has like 5 international fans XD but we'll grow and take over the world. I hope we'll once be able to do something like AHS's 'book' for Ayu in London. To give something back for her great music she gives us~
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 am

It would be great! Her Chinese fans give her a lot of things!

For her video, many people on Tieba are taking pictures of themselves holding their fingers out symbolizing her age this year and others are lip syncing to a certain part in Sharp Light (and haha...I'm one of them XD)
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 am

^ eh? what video?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 am

it's a birthday video for alan~ About 10 people shoot a video of themselves singing a certain part of Sharp Light and someone will join those videos together and put alan's Sharp Light mp3 over it~
something special that people at Tieba are doing~
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 am

that's so cool ^-^ so you're in it too?

(off-topic, but since I'm talking to you; you can put the 2 interview translations I made in the library if you want~)
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 am

OMG :love: she is so beautiful with those 'light yellow' dress actually I see it ivory not yellow
looks like alan was having fun at the expo!

I agree with unite this world, I've got quite many new friends from all over the world becoz we're all alan family LOL :XD: it will be nice if we also can give her something for birthday gift. but I have no idea how to send it along to her and it's only a month left to her birthday 😕
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 pm

😠

It's like I'm the most advantaged on the forum to be able to see alan, but it always escapes me XD Indeed, I'm going to the Shanghai World Expo in the first week of July or at the end of June... Why am I so unlucky---- ? T__T

Why didn't they scheduled her performance in July ? Why ? Why ?----
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Alan always seen to impressed me, She have a very good and beautiful heart. She is so beautiful with that yellow dress. If only we should plan something on AI for Alan B day hmm!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Maybe next year ;)
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Wow, she looks so gorgeous in that outfit! Ah, I love alan and everything she stands for. :)
On another forum I visited, for the singer's birthday we did a page where many members of the forum made a graphic or fanart and we put all of them in one page. Then we sent a link to the page to the singer through comment on her blog. It's simple and there's not a guarantee she will see it, but it's fun anyway. :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 pm

That's a great idea! And with Twitter....we could always get one of her staff members to show it to her!

Should we do something like that? We have a month to prepare! And maybe we can take a picture of ourselves doing something special~! Holding a sign saying something to alan.....take a picture with our favorite alan CD.....etc.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:05 am

I'm OK to draw a fanart ! I already got my idea ^^
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 pm

She's so cute! And she looks gorgeous in that yellow dreass ^^
And those ideas are so great, I'd love to send her something =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/fuawas

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert   [Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Article] alan performs at World Expo, to hold 2nd concert

View previous topic View next topic Back to top