Songs you want alan to cover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Songs you want alan to cover Empty
PostSubject: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Other than more Tibetan songs~

But I was listening to Jolin's "Warrior in Peace (Chinese version)" and thought alan would be great for it ♥ It helps that it's the song for a movie xD

Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am

Faye Wong's Red Bean ^^
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 am

Ayu's evolution XD would be interesting, wouldn't it? XD;;

And Yumi Matsutoya's 'haru yo koi' ♥
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Lol I would be scared for alan's Japanese for evolution XD

Haru yo Koi is so pretty ♥️ I hope alan cover more songs XD Let Kazuhito have a rest once in a while :XD:
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:18 am

I'd love to hear alan cover a song by Sa Ding Ding! This one, specifically:

It's even in Tibetan (but I suspect that Sa Ding Ding has a Chinese accent here x3)! or maybe alan could cover Xi Ran Ning Bo

Other than that, I'd like to hear alan cover Faye Wong and Momoe Yamaguchi songs!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

^ I love Sa Ding Ding ♥ But there's something special with her voice that makes her songs sound so special~

Haha at least alan covered Ii Hi Tabitachi :D
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 am

Quote :
I love Sa Ding Ding ♥️ But there's something special with her voice that makes her songs sound so special~
IKR, Sa Ding Ding is amazing~
Hmm, maybe, but I think alan could pull it off.

Quote :
Haha at least alan covered Ii Hi Tabitachi :D
Yeah, but everyone has covered Ii Hi Tabitachi XD I'd like to see alan try her hand at some of Momoe's more fast paced songs, like Imitation Gold.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Well, I'd love to hear alan singing a Teresa Teng song ♥
I've always loved 香港之夜, for example.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:22 am

I still have no idea.. Pinguu's idea about Teresa Teng sounds good, my mom also will love alan more and more LOL

and suddenly lastfm is giving me crazy idea about cover songs

Songs you want alan to cover Ferdvtr

LOL
and I'm laughing harder to see this fatal error:

Songs you want alan to cover Lastfm
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
mellody
mellody
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Male Posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 am

^ OH MY GOD, that's a MAJOR MISTAKE :hahaha

EPIC FAIL :hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://mellodywords.blogspot.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I watched the Chinese movie, Hua Mulan yesterday and I kinda love the theme song!
I love the lyrics and the music...but I just didn't like the singer
I was just picturing alan singing it lol

Can't you just imagine how perfect alan would sound during the vocalizing parts?! *o*
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 am

^alan would have been perfect for that song owo
Off-topic, but was the movie good? I want to see a Mulan movie that's not the Disney version, haha.

And I was just thinking how awesome it would be if alan covered Cocco's Nirai Kanai

It would be a bit different from alan's other songs, since it's very Okinawan, but it still kind of fits.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Cocco needs to also compose for alan again! ;_;
Gunjou no Tani was just utter perfection!!!

(I really loved the movie. I mean everyone knows the Disney version, but this movie is really a lot more realistic. It focuses more on the friendships and bonds Mulan develops and her struggles in the army. The love part isn't that emphasized, but it's very tear-jerking when there are the love parts. I really recommend this movie! It's so underrated! This is definitely one of Zhao Wei's best performance ever!)
Back to top Go down
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Let's see alan do covers of Finnish synth-rock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhCC0IYYnKU
It would just be the most surreal thing. Plus, I kinda am interested in alan doing an actual rock song. I mean Luo Dan De Chibang doesn't count at all. Pfffft.
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:42 pm

pommy48 wrote:
Cocco needs to also compose for alan again! ;_;
Gunjou no Tani was just utter perfection!!!
I know ;___; I really hope Cocco will write more songs for alan in the future.

Quote :
I really recommend this movie! It's so underrated! This is definitely one of Zhao Wei's best performance ever!)
I'll definitely try and track it down! :3

Last edited by Rhea on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 am

I didn't know about that movie, awesome!
Did you know Zhang Ziyi will be starring in a Mulan movie in 2011? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulan_%282011_film%29
I'll have to watch Hua Mulan before this comes out!

As for covering songs, one of my favorite Bemani DJs 猫叉Master (Nekomata Master) produced this song, Greening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMnHoX5VB8U
The first time I heard it, I imagined it slowed down a little, and alan wailing the tune from the chorus ~ it's so beautiful in my head, now for it to happen in real life!
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 pm

^Î LOVE THAT MUSIC !!!!!
i have some of his songs, "Greening" is new for me!!
it sounds so chinese, perfect for the music of alan, obviously she could do a slower version
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:47 pm

^ You know he has 3 albums? Raindrops, Backdrops, and his newest Sayonara Sekai. You should download Raindrops (Greening is on it!) and SS, they are both full of those wonderful types of songs, plus they have songs with one of my favorite singers, Sana, in both of them. (She has a beautiful voice like alan.) Backdrops however is a different style (for this album he used the name "Nekomata Master+") and personally, I don't like most of the songs on the album. I'm glad someone else here likes his music! :) There are a lot of songs I would love alan to do from those 2 albums haha :)
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

honestly i don't know that, i hear some of his songs in POP'N MUSIC and soundtracks of videogames, i love that kind of music.
my favourites (and probably the only songs i hear sometimes) are Sayonara Heaven, Tsuki Yuki Ni Mau Hana No You Ni , and Beyond the Earth!!

Sayonara Heaven is my favourite, is so amazing !!!! and can you imagine with alan ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LwX1QqdLaY
Back to top Go down
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Sa Dingding?? really I think alan isn't suitable for that kind..though I also like Sa Dingding, her songs are difficult to cover.Dingding herself composed most of her songs and her mental state is much difficult to reach...I really hope nobody will cover her songs.these are just my opinion.
and I'm immersing myself in alan's style all the time so I don't whose songs alan maybe can cover..
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want alan to cover   Songs you want alan to cover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs you want alan to cover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: alan :: alan Chat Room-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com