A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' Empty
PostSubject: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

The remains of a Japanese woman have been found in a backpack, in the latest gruesome discovery by investigators searching for missing old people.

The woman's son told police his mother died in 2001 but he had not been able to pay for a burial.

A similar discovery weeks ago sparked a search for people who are registered as being more than 100 years old.

According to Japanese media, the audit has so far identified 281 centenarians who are missing or have already died.

The inquiry followed the discovery last month of the mummified remains of a man registered as being 111 years old. He had died 30 years earlier.

Those unaccounted for include a 125-year-old woman whose registered address was turned into a park in 1981, according to media reports.

In the latest find, a 64-year-old man told officials that his mother had died at home in Tokyo in "about June 2001".

"Because I didn't have money for a funeral, I didn't report her death," the Sankei Shimbun newspaper quoted him as saying.

The AFP news agency reported that he told police: "I laid out her body for a while, washed it in the bath, then broke up the bones and put them into a backpack."

But the woman's pension continued to be paid and police are now investigating the son on suspicion of fraud.

There are more than 40,000 registered centenarians in Japan, according to government data, but the number of missing has raised concerns that the welfare system is being exploited by dishonest relatives.

Analysts say there is dismay in Japan that a rich, efficient society could have lost track of its senior citizens to such a degree.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11039196

Crazy people @_@ Keeping their mothers in backpack and still getting the government's money :mobster
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 pm

That's insane! Poor mother...
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Japan needs to keep track of all of those old people! XD
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Yes! They should! I wonder if they found one that lived for a 1000 years.
=P
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Haha well at least the son of the 1000 year old woman was nice....he probably cremated and put her in a urn :D
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm

This is one of the craziest news I ever heard :stress
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Haha yeah @_@ And ridiculous

(and ah...you're gunjou no tani lover.....you post so much! xD)
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm

It's really disrespectful when you think about it...
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah.....to do that to their mother just to get the money >_<
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I wonder what he was doing with the money though. He could have used it to pay for the burial.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm

He probably doesn't work >_>

But wait....he said he laid her body out and then broke up the bones? So he wanted for her to decompose completely before doing that? @_@
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

OMG, that's quite... disgusting--- and insane.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 am

this is CRAZY.. @_@ omg. did he said he laid her body out and then broke up the bones? dammit.. its his mother.. so many horrible ppl in this world..
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:37 am

what a good idea
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 pm

^ LOL

I don't even believe how someone could break the bones of his dead mother, even the act of doing so is just horrible D< Can't imagine

Don't wish to hear about it EVER
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
mobius
mobius
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Thats just ridiculous and insane.

The smell of where he live it must be horrific especially leaving a decomposed body in a backpack for such an long time.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'   Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan man 'kept dead mother in a backpack'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top