A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Diversity of alan fans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Diversity of alan fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

Diversity of alan fans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 am

wowo..Chinese guy upstairs..I'm Chinese too.No doubt that I can speak Chinese,and I can speak a kind of dialect which is similar with Shanghai dialect.English also,Young Cninese all can speak English(Acually,education policy forced us ,but I feel I'm really lucky,because I have learned a new language.)
Besides,I have started learning Japanese,which isn't difficult for Chinese... Graduate haha,,come on everybody!!
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

Diversity of alan fans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:16 am

I know only very little Japanese (thanks to tagging my music, and constantly viewing only the Japanese characters when picking songs, I learn a bit and can even read some Kanji from that ;D ) and maybe 5 words in Chinese, hah.

Lyrics have never appealed to me, much. There are very few songs where I really.. care what the person is saying. Sometimes I feel like words in songs are cheesy, and that can ruin the feeling of an otherwise captivating song for me. I like to enjoy music for its sound rather than its meaning. But, when I find a song so beautiful, it kind of takes on its own meaning in my mind, just for me. Part of me never wants to learn Japanese, Chinese, or Korean just so I can go on enjoying music like this. Also... Japanese with its shorter syllables just sounds so much better when sung than English does. Finally, one of the best kinds of sounds in music to my ears is slightly higher-pitched, female vocals and that has been easier to find when it comes to Japanese singers in my experience. :)
Back to top Go down

Diversity of alan fans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top