A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

The "alan replied to me" thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

The "alan replied to me" thread Empty
PostSubject: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Either she replied to you on Twitter or Weibo....tell us all about them!!!

I'm so excited yesterday! It was around 11 PM and I tweeted to her that I'm eating steak and if she wanted to eat it too!

She replied shortly with how well done is it?! (I screamed, my mom thought I was crazy)

I then just continued to send her tweets and 2 hours later...just when I was going to bed, she replied again!
And again!
Then again!
And you get the point...

In the end, I got 7 tweets from her in around 2 hours!!! She was so amazingly sweet and I tweeted something about how it was really late in the US and she replied to my tweet where I told her that I love her and she said "I love y to~" and then told me to do my best living overseas!!!!

And then her last tweet to me, I told her that I'm so excited and that I can't sleep...and then she said hurry up and go to sleep *and she says this in a cute way*

And I'm so happy~!!!! Haha alan told me to do something XD And with the "i love y to" tweet, I saw that alan started to reply to international fans! All of the fans she answered back in English are my friends..and probably lurking around here!

So yeah...during this entire ordeal, I was shaking due to excitement! And I went to sleep at 5 AM...so I only had 2 hours of sleep ;_;
But so worth it!

So tell us your story!! *o*
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:22 pm

She is so nice to reply back many fans even though she's in working hours.
And you're too lucky to get 7 tweets from her, seriously! lol

I never get a reply from her despite the fact that I tweet her quite often. :why

So can I ask you a question? I'm a bit worried that I might have done something's wrong and my tweets don't appear at hers ^_^;

I know it's a bit embarrassing asking here, but you always click "@ Mention alan725" when you want tweet about her and click "Reply" below each tweet to reply to her in the related topics, right? Nothing else, right? XP

Sorry for such a stupid question! I'm not really good at using this... lol
Anyway I'm gonna try more until I get one from her and I'll tell you here! :D
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Yeah~! Haha I even sent a tweet to her thanking her to replying to us when she's working~ I guess she was bored waiting for MUSIC JAPAN haha

And that's it~! All you have to do when you tweet to her is just "@alan725 *message*"

that's it :D!
Back to top Go down
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:19 pm

I thought alan was trying to make you explode with all of those tweet responses.
She replied to me too, in English:

alan725 oh...let's try it!RT @thernz @alan725 If I eat as much meat as you, will I be able to sing?

But anyway, you and I are part of the cool club now. :handsome
Gonna go eat a whole cow now.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Haha well she succeeded! XD I will never be the same again lol
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh, i'm so excited with this, i'm gonna try
:embarrassed
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Good luck~! Share with us if you get one!
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:54 pm

I remember when She replayed to me in English lolz, But I guess I was the first few who followed her on twitter, and I still have it on screen shot lolz now their a couple thousand :hohoho
Back to top Go down
PEARL
PEARL
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 am

The "alan replied to me" thread Reply410

The "alan replied to me" thread Tweet510
Back to top Go down
http://www.ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 am

You guys are so lucky! I hate you
It's really sweet of alan to take her time and respond to fans like this.

Hmmm, maybe I should start actually using my twitter account :hohoho
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:18 pm

She finally replied me today! So happy~

And thanks for the advice, pommy! :)
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Ah, it really gives me the wish to start using my twitter account, once again xD
But I don't even know how to send tweets <(_ _)>

EDIT : OK. I'm going to send her a tweet, I'll try to find out how to do.

EDIT2: Ok, really don't understand xD. Going to read a tutorial~

EDIT3: DONE ! Tweet sent ^^ ! Hopefully she'll reply me, I would be like : :skipping :skipping :skipping !
I forgot to put #alanjp, but that's not important, I may send her more tweets later if she replies me ^^
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:34 pm

yay mitsurugii! what did she say?! *o*

Ah I'm so happy~! I came home and checked my twitter to see she replied to me yesterday lol~ ♥️ I asked how if she was going to be recording all day, and she said she'll be doing something else later....and she added a smiley XD So cute ♥️

^ Haha good luck~!

I try not to spam her with the same question~ She seems to read all of the tweets and even go back to answer earlier tweets ♥️ So sweet *o*
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 am

Heh... sent the tweet yesterday, and checked my twitter account today early morning...

Well, my tweet doesn't even appear on her profile xD I haven't wrote something really extraordinary, just a few words of encouragement in Chinese, but well, I don't understand...
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:22 pm

finally alan just replied to me!

The "alan replied to me" thread 6564745

I'm so happy and my heart is running fast 180km/hrs XD XD
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
Hmonks
Hmonks

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:04 pm

LOL It really fun to read this thread, gosh almost everyone gotten a heart atteck
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:26 pm

^ I really want one ! lol. Still, I have to learn how to use Twitter, it's not easy for beginners... I've sent her a tweet, but I think it somehow failed xD Must haven't done shomething right...

:cram
Back to top Go down
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm sooo happy for you guys!
I'm glad she replies to fans also in english ^_^ I hope she replies to me too someday :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/fuawas
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Ah she replied to me yesterday :D I just translated them~

Me: *sends alan a picture of corn and butter*
alan: Ah!!!!! I want to eat it!!!

Me: Ah~ You really saw our tweets? That's great~Hehe! You must have read a lot of tweet~♥
alan: Is it 12 at night where you are?

Friend: Simpleness is also a form of beauty~~Hehe~I realized that little panda should go to sleep~~God(alan) told you so...
Me: Haha! Not fair! I waited for alan for an entire day~I will continue to wait! :D
alan: Haha, not fair? Then how long will you keep on playing? You don't have to go to school tomorrow?

Me: Ah~ I think that this is a stupid question..but when my mom asked me "does alan have a Sichuan dialect"..I couldn't answer her because I wasn't sure...Haha I think that my mom asked because my grandmom is also from Sichuan~ :D
alan: Of course I do

Me: *talks about alan-international and how alan has a lot of fans all over the world and that we love her*
alan: Looks like alan family will soon become the United Nations! (^o^)

Me: Aiyo~There's so much homework lately? Physics is so hard! There's a lot of details for European History...what subject did alan hate the most in school
alan: zz(ーー;)

Me: Wah, Lanlan...what should I do? I've been lying in bed for 1 hour, but I still can't sleep! What does Lanlan do when you can't sleep?!!
alan: Hurry!!! Go to sleep!!! Be good~~~~

Me to a friend: I thought that you might say that if you didn't have work, then you can keep on chatting with Lanlan, remember our promise! We have to make a lot of money, so we can continue to support Lanlan!
Friend to me: I didn't forget~But for chatting, we have to see if alan has time or not~And 14th single is about to be released~So I hope that we can chat, but Lanlan needs to rest~
alan: Oh you two_φ( ̄ー ̄ )
Back to top Go down
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 pm

She's so cute *O*
The United Nations tweet made me laugh haha
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Haha really happy that alan knows of alan-international now ♥️ And I laughed too XD

I also laughed when she told me to go to sleep lol...I hope I'm not too annoying XD
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 pm

alan is too cute ♥️
It's exciting that she knows about AI!

Haha, I want to tweet her as well, but I'm too nervous XD
Back to top Go down
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:03 pm

pommy48 wrote:
Haha really happy that alan knows of alan-international now ♥️ And I laughed too XD

I also laughed when she told me to go to sleep lol...I hope I'm not too annoying XD

I don't think she thinks you're annoying xD I'm sure she just wants the best for her fans and she worries haha
Plus, I'd be flattered if a fan tweets me about so many things so naturally xD
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Lol...I'm actually thinking about writing down a list of stuff to tweet to her...cause I'm running out of stuff ;_; XD
Back to top Go down
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm

LOL You can always tweet her about food... she loves it so I'm sure she'll be glad to talk about it XD
I find it really curious how she talks about food so much when a lot of celebrities refuse to do it xD
Next time I'll tweet her about it... lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "alan replied to me" thread   The "alan replied to me" thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "alan replied to me" thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top