Share | 

The alan oricon & other rankings thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7549

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:11 am

The mini-lives seemed to help!

RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 pm

and she still on the top50 today

35 - みんなでね ~PANDA with Candy BEAR’s~/「生きる」 AVT 11/6/29
alan
Back to top Go down
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 am

2nd week: 55
2nd week sold: 1293 copies
Total (2 weeks so far): 5306 copies

RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:24 pm

^that's really nice, the next goal is the 6k !
Back to top Go down
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 am

It looks like some people seem to think that alan's sales figures are worrisome and Avex may not extend alan's contract, and some people think that her sales figures are good. Out of curiosity, does anybody know what sales figures are considered good from Avex's standpoint?

I would like to see alan's popularity rising by now, as reflected in her singles sales numbers. But many people probably don't bother with the singles and wait for the albums to be released. I really hope her next album will show this trend!

Most of the people I like in J-Pop have low-ish sales figures.
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Mark wrote:
It looks like some people seem to think that alan's sales figures are worrisome and Avex may not extend alan's contract, and some people think that her sales figures are good. Out of curiosity, does anybody know what sales figures are considered good from Avex's standpoint?

I would like to see alan's popularity rising by now, as reflected in her singles sales numbers. But many people probably don't bother with the singles and wait for the albums to be released. I really hope her next album will show this trend!

alan is the most low-ish sales artist I know from avex... I don't know if has anothers... but I just know her! It's sad!
Do you think sony would get alan to his time?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 pm

I think other Avex artists may be lower than hers, but the thing with alan is that Avex put a lot of money for her production costs, so they're losing more if she doesn't sell that much.

But with other artists that they aren't investing in as much, they won't lose as much as they would with alan~

But judging from alan's singles now...they've cut back on production costs~

RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Mark wrote:

maybe Avex wants extends her contract, but if she wants to return to China, No

and about artists selling lower than alan, we have: mini, miray, Aya Kamiki, BeForU, riyu kosaka,hitomi, LISA, Megamasso, OLIVIA, Rin', Hitomi Shimatani, sifow and etc.
Back to top Go down
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 pm

adantatu2 wrote:

and about artists selling lower than alan, we have: mini, miray, Aya Kamiki, BeForU, riyu kosaka,hitomi, LISA, Megamasso, OLIVIA, Rin', Hitomi Shimatani, sifow and etc.

----unrelated to alan----
That's true about miray (want new releases from her *_*), but BeForU most likely got dropped years ago after their continuous poor sales. Noria got signed to avex after BeForU but only released 1.5 singles (one shared single), most recent 2 years ago - I bet she's been dropped now. Riyu's avex album didn't even break top 200 and she had 4 singles with 3 decently budgeted PVs, so she was probably dropped. Then she released a single and album with the new BeForU on some obscure label. Now she is doing anime themes for the small 5pb record company, so it seems like she wanted never wanted to stop making music - I bet she would have continued with avex if she could have. And sifow hasn't released since... early 2007? It's true she probably let the contract run out because she didn't want to make music for a while, so maybe that one doesn't count as a drop.
----

EDIT: wow you were right about Hitomi Shimatani.. I just looked at her most recent sales Disappoint

I don't think alan will be dropped, but I don't think we will see any more high budgeted from PVs from her at least for her Japanese songs.
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 am

and OLIVIA sold less then 1000 from her Greatest Hits album in the 1st week and seems she's going be indie! (but she's from cutting edge a sub-label)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 am

The panda single went to #47 today.

I guess the news of her leaving spiked it? lol

懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 am

Quote :
and OLIVIA sold less then 1000 from her Greatest Hits album in the 1st week and seems she's going be indie! (but she's from cutting edge a sub-label)
I'm one of the people who bought that album!

Quote :
The panda single went to #47 today.
Yay, at least that's something XD;;
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:43 pm

can someone give me updates numbers of minna de ne and japan premium best so I can fix the first post
Back to top Go down
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Ah X_X I have no idea what the sales are...

Did Generasia have them?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   

Back to top Go down

The alan oricon & other rankings thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: alan :: alan News-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum