A new member!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

f4nny3
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Female Posts : 35

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello =) Hi

First of all, i would like to thank you for this great place about this talented singer Even if I'm a brand new fan of Alan and i've just listen to a few tracks i really really appreciate (love?) so much her music. i was searching for information today, and i'm so happy of having found your great board :)

what else to say... i really dunno ! i love any kind of music, Japanese, Korean, or chinese are my favorite. Even if i'm from europe (france especially) i prefer music from asia, or sometimes from USA.

Now, it's time to visit the board ;)

fell free to ask me what you want, if i forget to mention somethin' in my post!

Bye
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Hi hi and welcome! So glad that you joined!
We have some French fans around here too! ♥

I hope that you have a great time here! and oh~ what's your favorite alan song so far? :D
Back to top Go down

f4nny3
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Hello Pommy48 !
thanks for the warm welcome

good and hard question ! mmh, so far, my favorite song is : Gunjō no Tani
even if this song is in japanese (I prefere when alan sings in Chinese), i find the lyrics, and the music so powerful.

I also love Kuon no Kawa, 我的月光, and Ashita no e sanka...
I have to admit, that i discovered alan thanks to her "Japan Premium Best and More" a month ago (yeap, i'm a brand new fan Blush)
Now, i'm listening to her songs in chinese, and i'm completely fall in love with few of them Embarrass
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:48 pm

^_^ Just call me pommy! Graduate

Gunjou no Tani is my favorite alan song ever ♥️ I prefer the Japanese version, but the Chinese version is really great too!

It's really hard to choose just 1 alan song because mostly all of her songs are just amazing!
You should listen to the Chinese version of Kuon no Kawa! alan sings in a higher pitch and I feel like it sounds even grander in Chinese hehe

♥️ Oo! Did you listen to all of JAPAN PREMIUM BEST? ^o^ I really love ECHOES and Venus Flower~

Ah...have fun listening to all of alan's songs! ♥️ I can just get lost in their amazingness Love
Back to top Go down

f4nny3
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:04 pm

pommy48 wrote:
^_^ Just call me pommy! Graduate

Gunjou no Tani is my favorite alan song ever ♥️ I prefer the Japanese version, but the Chinese version is really great too!

It's really hard to choose just 1 alan song because mostly all of her songs are just amazing!
You should listen to the Chinese version of Kuon no Kawa! alan sings in a higher pitch and I feel like it sounds even grander in Chinese hehe

♥️ Oo! Did you listen to all of JAPAN PREMIUM BEST? ^o^ I really love ECHOES and Venus Flower~

Ah...have fun listening to all of alan's songs! ♥️ I can just get lost in their amazingness Love

The Japan premium best is great, I was so amazed by her voice the first time i listened to this album. I wasn"t in a great mood, and the music and lyrics give me some confidence, i dunno how to explain, the feeling ! I used to listen, buy, and discover a lot of music every month, especially in Asian Music, and i bought the alan Japan' CD without knowing a song.. yeah that's crazy, but i don't regret !

i manage my music with itunes, and i'm using the 5-Star Rating Systems, and all the songs from the japan premium got 3 to 5 stars. that's a sign!

i have a lot of favorite singers, but "my" greatest is onitsuka chihiro, one of the only singer that i can listen again and again without being bored.

But now, i'm feeling the same with Alan. hard to explain, but i love her voice. the way she is able to sing so high, powerfully, but also very soflty. that's amazing. She seems also, to be a very simple girl, and that's important, because we can feel it, through her music.

Ok i have to stop, i would be able to write a ton of stuffs, and everybody'd be bored XD

i'm gonna listen the chinese version of kuon no kawa, and compare the both version

thanks again for your welcome and your replies :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 pm

That's great! At least you don't regret buying the CD! Haha I could never do that...I have to listen first to see if I like it...then I buy it~ But alan is the only exception! I buy all of her CDs even if I haven't heard the songs yet haha

Oo! I love Chihiro's infection! Such a powerful song!

I think that's what draws most people to alan. She looks so innocent, but when she sings, it's like she's painting a beautiful picture. You're just mesmerized by her songs! That's how I feel~ I feel like her songs create all of these amazing stories!

Lol it's really easy to go on and on about alan Blush

I hope you like the song! It's one of my favorite ♥️
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

Male Posts : 171

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:48 am

Welcome , i hope your enjoy your stay here , everyone is very nice Bingo

pommy made a great place ^__^ Comfy
Back to top Go down

f4nny3
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Onizuka wrote:
Welcome , i hope your enjoy your stay here , everyone is very nice Bingo

pommy made a great place ^__^ Comfy

thank you Onizuka ;)

the place is definitely more than great : awesome :)
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:37 am

welcome to AI! hope you enjoy being here XD
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/

pwib
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 5

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 am

hi...
I'm a new member too...
I'm from Indonesia...

I like alan since listening to her 1st album 'voice of earth'...
my first collection is japan premium best album, arrived a week ago...
hope I'm welcome here... :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Welcome pwib! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:46 am

Welcome to the forums, pwib! I hope you have fun here!

And a belated welcome to f4nny3 as well! XD;;
Back to top Go down

Lucky丶alan
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:33 am

Muah hello
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 am

Welcome ^o^
Back to top Go down
Chimako
Chimako
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 126

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Welcome welcome everyone! Hope you all have a great time here. :D
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

A new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member!   A new member! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new member!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top