View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 pm

I will definitely join XD really happy if alan can read love messages from us!
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 pm

I would be in on this for sure! I didn't finish what I was working on last year, so maybe I can this year and put it in the book :)

Edit: What would be the deadline?

If we do this, I think Pommy should send a mass email to members, then make a poll asking how many would participate so we can see if it will reach 20-30 :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm

alluremoon wrote:
@pommy48
For PayPal you can also attach your regular bankaccount. It doesn't need to be creditcard account.

Bingo

...I don't have a bank account either Freeze

^ That's what I plan on doing~ This thread is just for general ideas and I just want to see if people are open to the idea!

The deadline...well I can only decide on it once we gather 20-30 people, but now I'm thinking with a real fanbook, we should have more people! I really want alan to just feel our love! Why

Edit: I talked to my dad and he said that not only does he like my idea, but that he will fully support me!
Back to top Go down
alluremoon
alluremoon
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Good news. That's more like it pommy! Haha soon when you turn 18 and have your own bank accounts you'd spend your money wisely for alan.

Skip
Back to top Go down
http://iadoremoon.livejournal.com/
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 am

I'd like to join but I'll see...been pretty busy.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 am

If we start now, then everyone should have time~ alan's birthday is at the end of July!
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Should we make a list of everyone who is 100% in ?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I will be opening a poll soon~ (but actually...my dad agreed to my plan, but now I'm getting resistance from my mom X_X, so plans may change at any time...I'm still trying to persuade her)

But just one thing...If someone can't donate, then we shouldn't exclude them from participating right?
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm

keep workin on her Whistle

no i don't think they should be exclude but it would just be a little harder on the rest who put down on it. but really i would not think it to be a big deal.
Back to top Go down
NJDevils
NJDevils
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 pm

pommy48 wrote:
I will be opening a poll soon~ (but actually...my dad agreed to my plan, but now I'm getting resistance from my mom X_X, so plans may change at any time...I'm still trying to persuade her)

But just one thing...If someone can't donate, then we shouldn't exclude them from participating right?

I want everyone who wants to participate can be included because I understand some of you are students. So, I don't mind adding more people. However, like I said to you earlier, I have my own budget too.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Haha I don't want to rob you xD But I probably won't set a minimum for how much people would like to donate....though I think I need to set a maximum for you haha
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 am

So if a book is finally made, how would you do to send it into alan's hands ?

Last edited by Pinguu on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 am

I wouldn't mind donating~
Even if I end up not making anything because I'm really just...
lazy
No
Back to top Go down
NJDevils
NJDevils
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Pinguu wrote:
So if a book is finally made, how would you do to send it into alan's hands ?

I think Pommy has her way, didn't she??? Hohoho

If not, we can mail the book to avex.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Lol I don't want to just directly tell her...because that would ruin the surprise

I think...I will just mail it, but make sure to tell her manager about it or else it might get lost with all of the other stuff fans send lol
Back to top Go down
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

use that pommy charm
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm

thernz wrote:
I wouldn't mind donating~
Even if I end up not making anything because I'm really just...
lazy
No

I wouldn't mind doing some graphics for your page (or anyone else who didn't want to/couldn't) if you just wanted to write a message I could put it on there, though I can't translate it to Chinese :)

I think even non-donaters should be included, but this really seems like a good project :D
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:51 pm

I think for those who can't really spiffy up their page, people with graphic skills can try and help them a bit?

And we will also need a really nice cover and maybe a back page...
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm likeing all this , I would need help my graphic skill are so 1999. I'm ready to donate whenever you giive the word pompom.

What about a page with everyones names kinda like a index or something like that?

Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Ah there's like a 80% possibility that I can't do it because my mom won't let me X_X
I'm going to try harder though~ so just give me a bit more time!
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 pm

^ maybe you can tell her that we from AI will help donate for the costs and wont let you do everything all by yourself? XD
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm

That's what she has a problem with~

She doesn't like to do cash transactions online X_X
Back to top Go down

klutz
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 am

even though i haven't got round to taking part in your project, i just want to put forward the though that she might discover your plan if she visits us.
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 am

I think this is too much in such a short amount of time. She was here, at AI not that long ago and she realized she has us. I will wait a bit. I won't overdose my love, its like hunting her lol.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Hunting? If I was going to hunt her, I would be in Japan right now xD

Then what's your idea?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI fanbook to alan?   AI fanbook to alan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI fanbook to alan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top