A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Do you want to do the AI fanbook?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FANBOOK?!
Yes
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap92%Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 66 ]
No
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
I'm not sure yet (還不確定)
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 72

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:21 am

I can translate, but I'll also be asking for volunteers that could help with translations!
Back to top Go down
justbykevin
justbykevin
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:23 am

It seems there's a library near here that has scanner so I'll be able to write a handwritten message too!
My handwriting sucks but oh well, I could always draw some 'OLÉ's to give my message a flamenco style, that'd be so shocking no one would care about my handwriting XD

(J/k, I'm not that ridiculous lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nobodyknowsbutme
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:31 am

LOL I think alan would love to see your Spanish flair! :P
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Go go!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
Yanos
Yanos
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:29 am

wow this is a great idea, this is probably way too late to do anything about it, but i would love to help. I could make a page (or at least try to, my art skills are crap) and i can help with the english to chinese translations if your still working on it
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:09 am

Yanos wrote:
wow this is a great idea, this is probably way too late to do anything about it, but i would love to help. I could make a page (or at least try to, my art skills are crap) and i can help with the english to chinese translations if your still working on it

Your not to late at all, your just in time! I do think there may be some members that can help you with your page to Whistle

I would help you but my shoop skills suck to lol Dead
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:25 pm

No one is late~ There's still time!

I was thinking since some people don't know what to say for an entire page that maybe they can just send postcards from their country?

Or we can do both with people designing their pages and then we have a section in the book with postcards~

But anyways, school is almost over for me and I need my mom to drive me to ask the...printing store about the options they have and how much it might cost~

Don't worry...I haven't forgotten about this project lol
Back to top Go down
Yanos
Yanos
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm

just one question, how big should this be? should it be A4 size or a postcard size or what? and in chinese or japanese? i would prefer chinese since it is her native language.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Right now, we're looking at about the size of a sheet of computer paper.
Back to top Go down

weiwei1216
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:45 am

Im the 60th... i didn't see my e-mail for a long time, so i just join it. Wait your new message, and money is not problem hah...
Back to top Go down
Vickie
Vickie
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:41 pm

By the way, will it be okay to translate the message into Japanese? It's just that I know a little bit of Japanese and I guess it won't be hard to do it... I'm pretty much sure alan's Japanese skills are FAR SUPERIOR then mine :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:04 am

It's fine! You don't have to write in English if you don't want to! You can choose any language you want to write in!
Back to top Go down
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:14 am

panda sisiter,when shall we start our project?I have wroten down what I want to tell to alan in Chinese and also translate it into English.Well I'm a little anxious and also you haven't regulate the form though...I just want to know you decided how much people will be entered and then we start the fanbook?
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm hoping to give everyone the specifics within the next week because that's my last week of school

Sorry for making everyone wait so long!
Back to top Go down
audrey77
audrey77
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:21 pm

i want to ask: what shall we do for the fanbook???
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Basically you just have to write a personal letter to alan and you can decorate your page *O*
Back to top Go down
audrey77
audrey77
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:18 am

pommy48 wrote:
Basically you just have to write a personal letter to alan and you can decorate your page *O*
when is the deadline? My exam will start from 2-6-2011,so I may not have time ...
what language do we need to use?chinese,japanese or english?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:38 am

I haven't set a deadline yet, but I'm thinking around July 10.

You can use any language you want, but it would be easiest if you used your native language!
Back to top Go down
Vickie
Vickie
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:56 am

pommy48 wrote:
I'm hoping to give everyone the specifics within the next week because that's my last week of school

Sorry for making everyone wait so long!

*is excited* Can't wait! :)
Back to top Go down
audrey77
audrey77
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:42 am

question again =]
can i add some pics to it? in a form of letter?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:20 pm

yes yes! basically you can do anything you want with your page/letter!
Back to top Go down
eiga
eiga
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Count me in ^-^
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Great! So far we have 63 people and I'm so glad! I think I'm going to put a deadline to this poll next week, so if any of you guys still have some friends who want to do this...tell me to vote now!
Back to top Go down
Kyokorin-hime
Kyokorin-hime
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:57 am

Am I not late? I want draw page too! Hohoho
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:10 am

You're not late at all! ^o^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to do the AI fanbook?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top