A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

What musical instruments can you play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yanos
Yanos
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 39

What musical instruments can you play? Empty
PostSubject: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:50 am

I know we are always talking about music and stuff like that, but i don't see anywhere where we talk about our own music. so what musical instruments can you play? can you sing? and if you can do any of this then what type of music do you prefer to do?

This seems kinda silly since i am on this site, but i only got into music about 2 years ago. I never learned to play any musical instrument, and i was always soo shy to sing unless there was much alcohol. its one of the many things i regret about my childhood
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:55 am

X_X I can't play anything...

I used to be able to play the recorder because the school forced us too lol
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:21 am

Hey, that's a thread this forum needed lol !

I'm playing piano for 10 years now but I'm about to stop it because I'm lame (REALLY lame) and the music school is starting to make me hate piano. But if I stop, I probably won't play piano anymore, and forget it little by little. That's sad, as I know many people dream to have piano lessons and don't have enough money, etc.
But I really love composing, playing whatever come to my mind, and playing with acapella songs !

I started erhu in China last summer ! My teacher is so kind, and really supportive ! She made me learn in 3 weeks what pupils learn in 6 months. I love erhu, and all the people who saw me playing told me that erhu was made for me hahaha (I'm not totally sure about that haha). It's really difficult, but so fascinating. Now, I can play a famous chinese folk song, 茉莉花, and that's really fun !
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:30 am

^ Wow, being able to play the erhu is really cool! *-*

I used to play the piano but I stopped when I was 8. My teacher said I had a talent for it so I regret stopping now Why
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:27 pm

I used to play Flute and Piano in high school,,, but flute was difficult to play!
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Quote :
My teacher said I had a talent for it so I regret stopping now
If you have talent, you can learn easily !
I don't have any talent for piano haha
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:51 am

I don't play any instruments and I can't sing, haha

;___;

I've always been a fan of music, but I was never interested in learning to play any instruments when i was younger, so I never learnt it. I want to be able to play the piano or the guitar, so maybe I'll try it to learn sometime. It might be fun, even if I'd probably suck at it XD
Back to top Go down
Vickie
Vickie
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Can't play anything :( Instead of going to music school, I went for dancing, haha :)
But I want to learn to play the guitar at least. Mum says it's not very difficult (but I guess it was not difficult FOR HER, when she could play the piano as well).

But I sing a little bit. If I'm sure no one hears me :D Otherwise I get shy and, like, start trying to hide my voice by singing more quietly etc. :D
Back to top Go down
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:37 am

well I can play bamboo flute,which also is a Chinese traditional instrument..it's not easy because it need a heavy breathe and my hands always tingle if I play it for a long time.But i'm really gratified that i haven't given up...actually i like erhu very much but disappointly maybe i haven't that chance to learn it...

I like singing very much and always take part in some competion...actually you won't be much nervous if you always challenge for it.. Bingo
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785
eiga
eiga
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:43 pm

^ wow~ so pro~ Casual u should post a utube video of u singing and share your talent ^-^

I use to play piano and violinl, but now I only play gu zheng
Back to top Go down

StyleConfucius
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 pm

I've played piano since I was in 2nd grade (so about 13+ yrs lol) and I have been trying to teach my self guitar for about 2 years already..

Also been addicted to singing/karaoke for about 4-5 years already hehe..
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:30 pm

I played the koto [traditional Japanese instrument] for about 4 years but then I had to stop because I had to go off to grad. school. I loved it and wished that I can find a new sensei but then the koto is very expensive. In Bangkok, there's lots of schools teaching the Chinese version of the koto but lately I have no time for music lessons. I also took erhu lessons for a while...not long enough though and my teacher bailed on me - he had to go back to China. So I have a lovely erhu sitting in my room. sigh.
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 pm

koto, wow it sounds interesting, google here i come !!
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:24 pm

I was a pro on the flute, but I stopped due to a problem. I self-taught myself playing the piano since I was 7 years old... but stop. However, I do play the piano on my iPad sometimes but it's not the same. XD

But when I do own a house, the first thing I want is a grand piano!
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:39 pm

I was playing a piano in junior and high school, and was singing during high school, now at university I barely have time for that and I miss that. I loved composing and performing.
Back to top Go down
Lessetask Katagiri
Lessetask Katagiri
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:35 am

I started keyboard when I was 7, learn piano when I was about 9 (I started violin in the same year, maybe, I forget 'bout it), and then started guitar 1 year ago. But I love guitar at the most Hohoho

I want to learn Erhu! Mobster
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/negaimagia

_yuchun_
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 am

I can play 4 instrument, Trombone, Euphonium, Saxophone, and Clarinet. Since wind instrument are similar to each other, It's easy to play plural wind instrument! Bingo But all of them are so hard to blow. Stress
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:14 pm

So cool that so many people know how to play an instrument *_*

It would be so cool if we had an AI band/orchestra lol
Back to top Go down
Lessetask Katagiri
Lessetask Katagiri
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:32 pm

_yuchun_ I ever tried saxophone but... heartbreakingly failed at the very first attempts Mobster you're great!

pommy48 Orchestra will be so great Angel
Back to top Go down

_yuchun_
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 am

I think so, too. I wish AI orchestra would be made someday! Angel What musical instruments can you play? 485539 but many people tend to forget, Voice is also great musical instrument! Skip Making AI choir is also good idea! Bingo
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:23 pm

What musical instruments can you play? 4219855752 That sounds like such a fun idea! Hopefully, it'll happen one day!
Back to top Go down
Lessetask Katagiri
Lessetask Katagiri
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:52 am

AI band to covers Alan's songs yay~!
Choir is also a niiiice idea!
And there will be accoustic band too!
Back to top Go down

amoamessi
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 am

I have been playing guitar for over 10 years, and bass and drums for over 3 years.Though not a good player, I still work hard on practicing these instruments.Besides, I devote myself to writing music, so far I have written and recorded over 10 songs,including some sung by singers and some played instrumental only.
Back to top Go down

amoamessi
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

My biggest wish is to write a song for Alan.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What musical instruments can you play?   What musical instruments can you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What musical instruments can you play?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top