A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

[News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:30 pm

It's a nice song. I don't really care for it but it's nice.
lol at the re-arranging though.
Back to top Go down
tinka10
tinka10
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 83

[News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:00 pm

tenshi no hane wrote:
She's giving us a lot of new songs lately~ Skip

ALBUM TIME. Hohoho

Except i think Hu Ge should be omitted from the album version of this song. (no offence to him)
Back to top Go down
http://air-head.tumblr.com/
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 pm

The song is nice, but I can totally hear the similarities to Eternal, especially in the beginning XD It's probably not deliberate though, since both songs sound very generic (in my opinion). And yeah, the guy kind of ruins it. I just want to hear more of alan XD

The costumes in the drama look gorgeous though.
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 pm

I don't care for the show but I like the song :D but then I tend to like TV show songs in general, as long as they are sensible. But I think that but Hu Ge and alan have really distinct voices, so they don't really blend well together. It'd be really nice if they have a version of just alan Hohoho

P.S. on the note of sensible songs, if you know Chinese and need a good laugh, go to this link and listen to all the songs mentioned, I dare you to keep a straight face
Give me
Back to top Go down
Retai
Retai
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am

胡歌 - Grr
阿兰 - Love
Back to top Go down
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:49 am

omg.. didn't know this drama theme song will be sang by alan.
thats a very good opportunity for her to get more popular in china.

this series is a grand production.. the director is a veteran. mades many good drama in the past.

and from spcnet forum, the thread talks about this drama already reach 100+ pages. with 2100+ replied.. u can see how many ppl are waiting for it.. and from baidu forum the thread for this drama is even more crazier lol.. so that mean theres gonna be millions millions of ppl listen to this song when it release.

in china u get famous in drama faster than in movies.. and i think its good that she sing along with hu ge. becos he is so famous in china.. maybe one of the top actor in china now. he dont sing that well.. but arent that bad.

i can't wait for the drama to release and then millions millions of ppls from china will recongize alan and also notice how well she can sing.. ^^ i have a very high expectation in this ^^
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm

So after all what happened with this song?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Since this drama has been pushed back, so I guess we'll hear the full song when it premieres X_X
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:43 pm

will this be the date?

播出日期

2011年9月-

source: wikipedia china
--
I hope so, but there's no day on it!

Last edited by Hector_epk on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:46 pm

They're just estimating that it should broadcast in September~
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Because of the plagiarism issues, so the song has been 'rearranged'
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 am

Sneaky Sometime I'm afraid that Alan might lead to this kind of music gen, not being bies or anything, but their are just to much of these kind of gen that are all over in China yes it does sound nice, but at time it become very generic.. but in a way I'm looking foward to this song. it just that I don't really care about this song [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 992255 run away and hide.......................
Back to top Go down
wgabi
wgabi
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:37 pm

i was just browsing a bit and it hit me as a truck....

pommy48 wrote:
but their voices quite match each other

sorry to be "brutal" but hu ge doesn't have voice, at least when it comes to singing Dead
i can't imagine worse thing could happen to alan than appearing with someone like him, sure the teenagers love him, so it meand business, but i really feel sorry for alan...

(i hope you are not a hu ge fan pommy, otherwise i have offended you)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 pm

I don't care much for Hu Ge lol, so you're fine~

This is actually the best thing for alan's career because he is tremendously popular..

And when she's paired up with him, everyone can hear how much more talented alan is Sneaky
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin   [News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] alan sings duet with Hu Ge for Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top