Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 pm

i made my fanpage on Word, it's not good as the others, but finally i've done something !
i took a picture.
https://redcdn.net/ihimg/photo/my-images/813/jojojojojo.jpg/
Anyone can do something
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:34 am

Those are both so good!
Adantatu I wouldn't be able to do that in word myself haha.. good work~
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

^hahaha, thanks
Back to top Go down
Midori-chan
Midori-chan
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:12 am

I was finally able to finish my letter! YEAH! Why

It's far from being as great as all of yours, but I hope I still got my feelings for alan across. Here is it, if anybody is interested in it: megaupload.com IFU5UTOW
Back to top Go down
eiga
eiga
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:19 pm

X_X I don't think I can get mine in on time T_T stupid stats final T_____T is there any way I can hand it in by Aug 3
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7549

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm

^ that's fine~

eiga
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am

thanks so much!! Im working on it right now ^
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Sorry for the late update~

I was going to close this thread at the end of July, but then I thought of something...
If alan switched companies, then I think mailing it to Avex China would not be a wise thing to do X_X

So basically everyone got about 15 extra days to work on it, but all submissions are now closed.

I think I may end up mailing it a bit late than planned because I want to make sure just where alan will be when I mail it.
But Paypal donations are still open cause I have received $70 from those who have donated!

alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Great! So, do you still want the gallery pages? I haven't managed to finish them yet, I have been so busy, but I can work on them tonight! Also, how much money is needed?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:44 pm

^ Yeah that would be good, but you don't have to rush~!

And $120 was needed, but that was an estimate if 40 people turned in a page, but such only 30 turned in a page, so probably $110 now~!

So just $30 away from the goal lol

3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:47 pm

^heyy are there anyone else donating? if not I can contribute the rest :D
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 pm

OK! great, I won't rush but it probably won't take me that long to finish anyway :D

3000smiles, i LOVE that sig.. I need to check out that graphics thread again *_*
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:21 am

*sneaks in*

Sneaky

I don't wanna sound impatient, but how are things going with the book?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Lol everything is good~ The translations are finished, so I just need to make it all into a giant pdf file

Sorry things are taking a bit long, but I'm getting so backed up with school and college applications, but it will be finished soon!

tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 am

Take your time ^-^ I was just curious how things were going Interest
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:06 am

Sneaky Maybe I shouldn't have replied to your question and just run off to...the grocery store with the donations and buy lots of chocolate for myself Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 380164

tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 am

You would dare waste our precious offerings to her Celestial Holiness on yourself? Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 84185

You have fallen, little panda Time out

Now I'm craving chocolate too nomnom
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 pm

pommy48 wrote:
Sneaky Maybe I shouldn't have replied to your question and just run off to...the grocery store with the donations and buy lots of chocolate for myself Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 380164

lol, I knew it. that was your plan from the start!
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 pm

tsk tsk pommy how could you Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 323488
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:35 pm

It's ok!!! I'll share the chocolate with you guys too <3 Hohoho

lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 am

^b-but.. I don't like sweet foods Cry
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
justbykevin
justbykevin
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 am

Wow I totally forgot about the book through August since it was just too hot for me to think about stuff XD
But I'm happy that it's all working even if it's a bit slow, after all alan will see it so it doesn't matter if it takes a bit more of time! =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nobodyknowsbutme
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Ah so sorry again!

But now that alan is confirmed to be at Yue Hua, I finally have an official place to ship it too xD

I've been waiting for confirmation of her new company...

But anyways, I've been busy with college applications/homework/life in general, but I will DEFINITELY finish everything up this weekend (hopefully) and then get it made...and ship~~

So sorry this is taking such a long time

You guys can kill me later Sneaky

tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:09 am

Don't worry, we won't kill you before you send it Sneaky
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:35 am

Sneaky That's what I thought...The minute I drop it off at the post office, I will see you guys standing there with pitchforks and torches ...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Board :: Announcements-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com