A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 am

oh, why havent I thought of that lol, thanks
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 am

oh yes! what 3000smiles said lol

and *cough* I'm just hanging out here for a bit with everyone that loves the panda song lol
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 am

Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 60680 design 2 for the cover, this time an elaborate, vintage one,I put Voice of FAMILY there because I like that title Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 248801 but of course it can be changed. Personally I love this one way over the first one. Please feel free to tell me if you think anything needs changing :D

Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 Cover2dc.th

Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Lovely cover!

Ok if anyone else has a cover, then post it soon cause we will vote on covers on Saturday! ^-^
Back to top Go down
airun123
airun123
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Nice cover!!
I will try to do one if I have time! Angel
Back to top Go down
Hanabi
Hanabi
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Female Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Oh god the cover is amazing *_*
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

nice! i cant wait to vote Whistle
Back to top Go down
airun123
airun123
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 pm

I made this 2 covers!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Ah~ I love everyone's covers!! *_*

And are we just gonna settle on "Voice of Family"? XD

And everyone's covers are just so beautiful....so even though we can only have one cover, I'll add a page in the book with all of the unused covers <3 alan needs to know how talented alan family is! Bingo
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:59 pm

yes because alan said that she loves 'alan family'

Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

or we could use some of the designs for the content page, contributions page and all that :D
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh once we choose a cover, then the designers can design based on the cover's design~ It's just so everything go along with the cover's theme.
Back to top Go down
NJDevils
NJDevils
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

I prefer the yellow one...
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:25 am

Nice covers everyone~

Is 'Voice of Family' the official title now?

new one (very sparkly XD)
Spoiler:

old one+title
Spoiler:

Last edited by tenshi no hane on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:34 am

Omg the explosion X_X <3<3<3

Lol I guess we're going with Voice of Family?
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 am

I finally finished writing my message ^-^ hopefully she'll understand my rusty Japanese XD

Btw, should we add our full names or just first name?

Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

^ lol I'm just thinking to use my username only XD
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 am

last one (most likely) from me Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 60680 This one is missing the title cos my brain is all frozen up right now, but I'll add it in and update later :D It will at the bottom, most likely be in the style of a big text-sticker-looking-thing (the style of the words "sunshine" and "memories to treasure" in the cover) Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 284141 yeah my brain is really not working now

and it has the candy pears in it!!! Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 655382 I ripped the png from rhea and tweaked it a little so it'll fit the feel of the cover

and last thing, if anyone has a high-resolution scan of that photo of alan, please send it to me / upload it. I really think that photo fits the cover but I can't find one in HQ Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 614224 if not I'll probably try to fix it to look better later

Edit: Final version of the cover on page 6

Last edited by 3000smiles on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm

tenshi no hane wrote:
I finally finished writing my message ^-^ hopefully she'll understand my rusty Japanese XD

Btw, should we add our full names or just first name?

You can just add your first name! Bingo

This way...we can have a closer bond with alan Hohoho
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 am

I finished my page~ Should I pm it to you, pom?

You'll get to see my face (and my dogs'). Think you can handle that? Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 756948
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:40 am

Handsome I'll be fine!

Haha just PM it to me!! *_*
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 am

My dogs's cuteness will cancel out the horror Hahaha

*sent*
Back to top Go down
justbykevin
justbykevin
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 am

Wow everyone's covers are just amazing o__O
There are simple ones, others look beautiful and then others look cute, each one is just too great! Love
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nobodyknowsbutme
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:12 am

I am still trying to fix the grains on the photo for the third cover because I'm perfectionist that way Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 356194 but I'm still hoping that someone may have a high-resolution scan of the photo.... Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 313683 so please PM me if you do
Back to top Go down
shifon
shifon
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:35 am

3000smiles wrote:
I am still trying to fix the grains on the photo for the third cover because I'm perfectionist that way Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 356194 but I'm still hoping that someone may have a high-resolution scan of the photo.... Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 313683 so please PM me if you do

* sorry my first text didnt come out from my phone..

u didnt want to add another polaroid photo?
coz it's looks like photo album to me with that title...
hehehe.. it just my opinion XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*   Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official AI Fanbook Thread *Updated with fanbook pics!*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top