A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

I am ashamed to say I am obsessed with them :) I don't really like other reality shows!

I have seen all cycles of America's NTM, and am just now about to finish Cycle 1 of Australia's NTM.
I'm really excited for the next season of ANTM.. all-star cycle!

Can anyone recommend the best ones they've seen? I'm open to subtitled ones too, of course :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Wow I stopped watching it since...that season with the girl with the really big eyes? What was her name again?

But I sometimes watch it when there are reruns on TV!
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Creepy-chan.. or Allison Harvard.. cycle 12. (I know this show too well!) Haha she is going to be on this all-star season starting in September! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm

YES! Her! Lol Creepy-chan xD Is that her nickname from 4channel?

And oh~ So they're getting past contestants and making a new season with it?

Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Hmm.. I don't remember that.. one girl, Nicole from cycle 5 stole granola bars from another girl but it wasn't at the mall lol
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Oh I edited my post cause I realized I was probably thinking about the wrong show Dead
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Haha its ok. And yeah, it has one girl from most past seasons... basically its a balanced mix of the nice, cool contestants and the brattiest ones the show's ever had... hardly any of them were actually talented models, so it's probably just going to be a dramatic mess! Not to mention they have girls from the first and second cycles. Three of the contestants are 29 or older...!
Back to top Go down
analog123
analog123
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 am

Still watching it. Next cycle looks like a hot mess. Seriously Vogue Italia still a sponsor? No modeling agency prize.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?   Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone watch 'Next Top Model' shows?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Off-topic :: Entertainment-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com