A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company Empty
PostSubject: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 pm

This October, Avex China, which has been established for 5 years, has been dismissed. Before closing, many of Avex China's artists has already found their way out. The Tibetan singer, alan, has already signed with another company.

Avex Trax Japan headquarters decided to dismiss Avex China and only leaving Avex Taiwan in the Chinese area. Following Taihe Music Company who said "records are dead, so they won't sign any new artists, so the dismissal of Avex China is also big news in the mainland music industry. After this news, many of ex-Avex China's artists' future plans are of hot topic. alan has also signed with Yue Hua for a high signing bonus. At the same time, alan will keep on developing in the vast overseas market.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2011-11-02/10103466888.shtml
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:34 am

This made me feel better than :D since previously we had almost no news on her career and everything just seemed like they were going a bit downhill or something, at least this report sounds positive about her Angel
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:44 am

I like the part where alan signed for a high signing bonus! I hope she can finally establish the music career that she deserves. My gripes about Avex China is that alan's music videos seemed to be of much lower quality than her Japan music videos, and the fact that the Avex logo was always present bothered me. I don't know anything about Yue Hua, but I hope they are a high quality company and they have good people to master alan's music.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Oh yes please....Avex China's mastering just killed me X_X
Ruined some good songs X_X
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:08 am

I'm so sad Avex China is dismissed. Now I won't be able to get JPop CDs in China at low price, it's going to be pricey with Avex Taiwan.

But the fact alan is changin to another record company is kind of... great, because her original Chinese songs are going to be probably better done.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 pm

My hope is alan´s new company get better mixes that Avex China. For me Yi Nian Zhi Zhuo get a big step in her Chinese career.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 am

There's something I didn't understand... So from now on there won't be any CD manufactured by Avex China, only the CDs manufactured by Avex Taiwan will be provided on the Chinese territory ?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:25 am

I have no idea if other companies can buy the copyrights to make Chinese press of Avex Japan's CDs because Avex Taiwan's CDs are only available in Taiwan, so people in China would have to buy them online
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 am

^ Oh ok. It's really bad news No
Back to top Go down
airun123
airun123
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 am

omg
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company   [News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] Avex China dismissed. alan change to another record company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top