A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 am

yeah, like.. it can be very classy shoot in bikini, not like akb48 showing butt lol
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:51 am

I would just like to say I created a forum account on Weibo in hopes that more people will start using Weibo and alan already followed and re-weiboed it ^_^
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 am

Yummy!

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 558410_377378132282703_233138770039974_1212266_483408662_n

"菊池一仁 姫と久しぶりに刀削麺!辛そう(~_~;)"

Allow phonetic typing
After a long sword and cut noodles Kazuhito Kikuchi princess! Seems to be hot (~ _ ~;)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 am

Kazuhito said "Princess and her long awaited sliced noodles! Spicy"

I feel like alan's staff now have a high tolerance for spicy foods lol
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 am

^ haha and she called alan 'princess' XDD she's really loved by her Japanese staff
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Just want to make things clear about this thread because the contents usually tend to overlap with the "alan Updates" thread...

We get most of our alan news from her Weibo, but this thread is just for her personal stuff, so if she's enjoying a bowl of noodles...it'll go in this thread.

If she's shooting for a magazine, then it'll go in the alan Updates thread! alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 266671
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 am

alan pictures with food Love
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm

there was news update for alan on twitter...I don't see that anymore?
& please tell alan to update twitter more often No
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 am

^ Twitter is unavailable in China... right ? She used to update it a lot while she was in Japan, now she uses Weibo.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:33 am

↑↑↑↑↑
oh that's right
alan is in China! Grr
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:34 pm

alan went to Wei Chen's concert in Beijing and I saw she did something really nice for someone!

A fan of Wei Chen was at the concert and she went out of the venue midway, but when she returned, the guards wouldn't let her enter without a ticket. alan saw all of this and gave that fan a ticket, so she could watch the rest of the concert.

alan is so nice alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 655382
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:00 am

that's cute
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:29 pm

A lot of people think that Chinese music can't compare to American, Japanese, and Korean music, but have you ever thought about all of the musicians who painfully made these works? They can't receive royalties, there's stamp duties, piracy and mass downloading. After 3 months, anyone can use it for piracy. How can they keep on living? What do they have to support their family?

Even if the environment isn't good, but a lot of people are still continuing their music dream and many musicians are holding their ground and working hard! We can't compare ourselves to other people. We're not able to. Our one album cost a few yuan. Other people's one EP can cost hundreds. We can only do our best by making the album to the best of our ability with the limited resources. I hope that everyone can understand this and keep on supporting us and the legitimate album..thank you.
Back to top Go down
xxgnome
xxgnome
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:18 pm

I was really curious about that update today... Thank you for translating.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I really applaud alan for speaking her mind, but she doesn't really address the complaint.

As much as these musicians are working hard, there IS a difference in quality.

Then again, who would work their hardest when they know they won't even make much of a profit and piracy will just step in?
Back to top Go down
xxgnome
xxgnome
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:42 pm

It's true. I have a friend who writes music, and he talks about how frustrating it is to know how much money he'll lose because of piracy. He still loves writing music, but there's an obvious disappointment when he gets to the part about what he could actually do with it.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Yeah it's easy to say they're chasing their dreams, but on the realistic side..it's not that much of a dream to chase >_<

I do feel really bad when I criticize music because I'm sure they've worked hard on it, but I feel on Phoenix...the guy who arranged it didn't really put his effort into it >_>
Back to top Go down
xxgnome
xxgnome
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm

I agree. Someone said the chorus seemed rushed, and it definitely feels abrupt when you're listening to it. Oh well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest of the album!

Regardless... girl sure knows how to lay on the guilt. Sweat
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Lol but then again....as cheap as Cpop is, no one wants to buy an album that they're not satisfied with~

Ah it's just demand and supply *_*

However, I hope everyone here will be able to at least buy a copy~ Compared to Jpop, Cpop is really...like a bargain Sneaky
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Yeah jpop singles and albums are really expensive (due to the harsh copyright laws in Japan).
cpop is a bargain!
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:35 am

I hate how everyone is saying cpop is generic and cheap and that kind of prejudices overshadow really talented artists whose albums are master pieces. There's cheap music in American, Korean and Japanese industry but yeah, lets bash Chinese cause its mainstream opinion?

Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:57 am

^ I'm sure know one doesn't mean it that way, they probably refer to it that it's cheap for sales, Hey for me I don't have nothing against Cpop, it more of a personal taste when it comes to music, Yes their are many generic mainstream music out their for every country, To me all I see that Alan is joining more toward that mainstream group, rather to then what I'm used to, it not that we are bashing on Cpop in general, but more on the artist changed in position that doesn't suit our tastes in music, hey just remember that not everyone have the same kind of music tastes, You have to see it like this as if someone going from a Country artist to a mainstream American pop artist, and this can either make someone like the artist or move on; most likely it just base on personal tastes. You also have to look at her second album my life, their was also criticism when she moved to her epic voice of earth album towards a more generic jpop album. All in All I'm sure no one have any thing against Cpop, but more On a personal taste of interest... H
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:14 pm

No in general Cpop has bad reputation and Xiao_Hua is so right, I'm actually glad I'm not the only one thinking this way on the forum...

Well nobody can tell which musical path alan is taking right now, she has only released two Chinese songs. Maybe Feng Huang sounds a little bit generic but it's a promo single, its role is to promote the album, and it was actually number 1 on QQMusic the day of its release... It means it's working and that she's gaining fans, which is not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:24 pm

really??? You should guys inform us how is she doing in China. I have no idea, but expecting her to be big Yay
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm

alan posted about her birthday on Weibo and that one post has been reweiboed 12108 times with 5573 comments.
Pretty sure this is the most an alan post has been reweiboed Bingo
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top