A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alanalanalan
alanalanalan
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 323

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 am

Sesshy wrote:
Idk why, but she looks like she's a secret agent on that picture. Sneaky
a new charlie's angel from china Sneaky
Back to top Go down
http://musume-1830m.blogspot.com/
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:36 pm

alan's new weibo~

Seriously in reflection over my 2012...My 2012: It was rather a failure of a year. This is the first year I've returned back to China. I released a new album, acted in a musical, soaked underwater for 10 years, fell down in Singapore with my legs covered in blood, went to 25 cities, sang a lot of wrong lyrics, turned down a lot of events and performances, and even went to Europe for fun during my promotional period making my company worried. I also met him, but why does love make me so tired, so painful...2012 was a year that I kept on running away. I ran away from love, from work, from my heart...I just want to tell everyone something. Happiness is not something you can't find, but it's because you're just not content with. Pain is not because you can't leave it, but because you're not willing to leave it...So I believe my 2013 will be great. For myself and for you guys, I already know the direction I want to head towards. I wish everyone happy new years and may all your dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Who is the guy?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:41 pm

We don't know... Oh no
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 pm

And didn't someone just ask if alan had a man. OOOOOHHHHHHH I wonder who he is~ Very nice
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:43 pm

I know it's not me. :(
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 pm

And Alan said that she promise to let us hear a Japanese song in 2013 on twitter!
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 pm

BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 1477166889
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:16 am

pommy48 wrote:
alan's new weibo~

Seriously in reflection over my 2012...My 2012: It was rather a failure of a year. This is the first year I've returned back to China. I released a new album, acted in a musical, soaked underwater for 10 years, fell down in Singapore with my legs covered in blood, went to 25 cities, sang a lot of wrong lyrics, turned down a lot of events and performances, and even went to Europe for fun during my promotional period making my company worried. I also met him, but why does love make me so tired, so painful...2012 was a year that I kept on running away. I ran away from love, from work, from my heart...I just want to tell everyone something. Happiness is not something you can't find, but it's because you're just not content with. Pain is not because you can't leave it, but because you're not willing to leave it...So I believe my 2013 will be great. For myself and for you guys, I already know the direction I want to head towards. I wish everyone happy new years and may all your dreams come true.

I wanna hug her Cry Let's make 2013 a great year, alan!

pommy48 wrote:
And alan said that she promise to let us hear a Japanese song in 2013 on twitter!

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 485539 alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 141182 alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 313683
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:19 am

I feel bad that she feels so badly about how her last year went, but she realized that she had both good and bad experiences and is willing to learn from all of it. Sounds like 2012 was quite a year of personal growth for alan.

And I am also curious as to who this mystery man is... Let's investigate the case! lol XD

pommy48 wrote:
And Alan said that she promise to let us hear a Japanese song in 2013 on twitter!

OMG!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! A gift from the heavens! This year is starting out great indeed Angel
Back to top Go down
Roco
Roco
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 pm

ALAN MET WHO!!!!!!!!!???? Oh no
W-H-O? alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 822976
ANYWAY!
YES! A NEW SONG!!!!!!! Indeed 2013 will be awesome.. Love
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 pm

I want to hear the japanese song <3
I hope this is a really good year for alan and me
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 am

she's so honest
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 am

^ Lol she was a bit drunk when she posted that xD
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 am

^So it was alcohol-induced wallowing? Oh no

Well it was still a very insightful glimpse into her personal growth in the last year, even if some wine was involved lol...
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:41 am

Lol yep...she said she had a glass or two at that time alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 195337
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 pm

It's been a while fellow alan fans. I just came back from holiday break [went to Bhutan - amazing place] and I hope alan has a great 2013 too.

I love this quote, even more amazing that she wrote it all while being a bit tipsy!:
Happiness is not something you can't find, but it's because you're just not content with it. Pain is not because you can't leave it, but because you're not willing to leave it...

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday - and here's to a great 2013 for alan [great new music, success] We will all be happy for her [yey new Japanese song and new Chinese album]. Wonder who her mystery love is? Anyways, I hope they can work things out and be happy. Not worry about alan so much because she knows what she's doing, even learning from her mistakes!

Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 am

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 141182 Ah I was wondering where you went! Bhutan sounds like an amazing place to go! *__*

Looks like her mystery love is over though cause she said she's still single right now...

And oh~ alan said she will be going to Tibet this month. No idea if it's for work or for vacation.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:14 am

^^Ooooo Bhutan! I've always wanted to travel an exotic locale like that :)

As for alan's trip, I hope she has a good time regardless of whether it's for work or play. I personally hope it's a vacation though. It seems like she could use a little breather from work lol
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Work or vacation, I'm sure some inspiration will come to her. *_______*
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:42 am

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 2848094924 She said that she was going to be flying somewhere today, so maybe she's in Tibet now?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm

alan's dad said she's flying to Tibet today~
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:28 pm

whoooo ~ Go get some inspiration over there!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 pm

I wonder what she's going for...Maybe a shoot for whatever brand she's endorsing *_*

And I seriously love how we get more info about alan's work from her dad than her assistant...

Like do your job please Mobster
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Lol alan broke her iPhone XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread   alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alan's Weibo/Twitter Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top