2 years...Happy birthday AI!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

2 years...Happy birthday AI! Empty
PostSubject: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:42 am

November 22, 2009...Our beloved forum was born because I was on a whim to open an alan forum.
I thought it would just be a fun place to chat with my friends (since I forced them to register lol) and this forum is still like it, but now it's so much more than I imagined.

2 years and we have almost 600 members! 2 years and we have over 20,000 posts! 2 years and alan has come here to leave a message for everyone and gave our Thai member a handwritten note for everyone!

For a 2-year-old forum to already be known by our goddess, how incredible is that?! When I think back to the day I opened this forum, I never in my wildest dreams thought something so amazing could ever happen!

This forum has taught me a lot. The most important thing that it has taught me is...miracles truly exist.
It has also taught me the lesson of music. Even if we're separated by thousands of miles, as long as there is music between us...we'll always be linked together. We're only separated by 7 basic music notes.

Thank you guys for putting up with me for 2 years. Thank you guys for joining in the first place!
I look forward to all of our anniversaries and the miracles we'll create...together. Skip

Remember that I named alan-international (AI) for a special reason~ Ai in Chinese and Japanese means "love". This forum was born from love and it will only exist if we can always put our hearts together and keep on supporting alan. So truly...without you guys, there would be no AI!

- From pommy, your tyrannical admin Handsome
November 22, 2011

2009年11月22日。。。我們心愛的論壇開始了因爲我當時只是有點無聊。
我以爲這裡只是會成爲一個我可以跟朋友聊天的地方(因爲我逼迫他們來註冊),是這論壇現在還是我當初想的那樣,可是只不過比我想象的還更重要。

兩年了,可是我們有將近600多會員了!兩年了,可是我們有超過20,000的po!兩年了,可是蘭蘭有親自過來留個貼給我們還給了我們的泰國會員她親手寫的信給我們大家!

我們的仙女知道有這個兩嵗多的論壇是多麽不可思議的是?!當我回想到我開這論壇的那一天,我玩玩也沒想過這麽多美好的事情會發生在我們身上!

這論壇教了我很多。它教了我最重要的事就是。。。奇跡是存在的。
它也教了我音樂的重要。就算我們離彼此幾千里的公理,可是只要我們之間有音樂。。。那我們的心永遠是連在一起的。我們也就只有七個音符的距離。

謝謝你們跟我一起拼了兩年。謝謝你們加入了這個小家庭!
我很期待著我們以後的每個周年還有我們未創造的。。。奇跡 Skip

記得我幫這論壇取alan-international (AI)是有特別的原因。"Ai"在中文和日文就是“愛”。這論壇是因爲愛才產生的還有只有我們把心連起來一起為蘭蘭加油才會讓這論壇繼續生存下去。所以真的。。。沒有你們就沒有AI了!

-你的暴君版主,pommy之上 Handsome
2011年11月22日
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:54 am

I registered 2 days after this forum was born, so I got to see this forum grow these past 2 years, and I'm glad I got to play part in that growth.

It's amazing to see people from all over the world come together here thanks to our shared love for alan and her music.

I still can't believe alan actually posted here @_@

And I have to say that you're doing a fantastic job as admin, pom <3 Thank you for creating this forum Muah
Back to top Go down

alanmakoto
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:17 am

Hi Pommy, our boss...Haha!

You have really really done a great job for creating this forum.

At first, I am so jealous that you have such a personal relationship with our goddess. But more and more I know you are so 'crazy' and enthusiastic for alan, and let alan and everyone know alan family is so 'international'. You have made all alan's fans over the world together into one! Just like the lyric of ひとつ.

Please keep up your good work, our tyrannical boss! I will give my best support to you and AI. Just like I did for alan.

Thanks you very much!!!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:06 am

I'll reply to you guys after I wake up...I have a lot to say XD

But alan wished us "congraturation" on Weibo!
Back to top Go down
Hanabi
Hanabi
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Female Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 pm

I have to admit that forum is like a real family. We really like to shared our thoughts and shared our happiness concerning alan.
It's so cool to learn people on different country.
Thank you pommy for created the forum, you are the real boss. You are really a nice person! We love you! And happy 2nd anniversary!
Back to top Go down
shifon
shifon
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:04 pm

<< member for 6 months

i love this forum, its like my 2nd family hhahhaa...
congratz for 2nd anniversary.
LOVE u all Muah
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:01 pm

A beautiful message pommy.
I just want to say:: "Thanks a lot for this amazing forum pommy"
i can't believe it !! 2 years, wow !
I hope we can share alan's love for many many years !!!
Muah
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:21 pm

@tenshi: I think without you, this forum would be very empty! Thank you for all of your translations these past years! Without your translations, I wouldn't love some alan songs as much as I do now!

I just can't even believe the fact that alan...knows us! That to me is just amazing!
And thank you! I really don't do much as an admin...maybe one of these days I'll get moderators, but if no one causes trouble, then there will be no need for them...(Don't cause trouble! XD)

@alanmakoto: Haha your tyrannical boss!!! xD
Aww that made me tear up! I figure some alan fans are plotting my death behind my back? XD
But I do all of this just because I feel like international fans were so far away from alan, but I wanted to let everyone know that language is not a barrier. Distance is not a barrier and that it's easier to communicate with her than we thought! I'm really glad that more people started to tweet to her and even more glad that alan said she's learning English partly because of my influence!
I just wanted alan to know that she has fans all over the world and she does now! So mission accomplished!
I'm glad that my 'craziness' paid off!
And thank you! I remember when alan replied to me like crazy on Twitter that you said I connected fans to her...That was a major source of encouragement for me and I favorited your tweet <3
So...if it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be this crazy, so thank you!

@Hanabi: I'm really glad that this forum is kinda big, but still so compact~ I feel like I made so many new friends here! It's so cool to see so many people coming together...just for alan <3

@shifon: Your crazy family! Mobster

@adantatu2: Thank you! Let's keep supporting alan with all our might!
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi! my tirannical panda admin Hi XD

I´m so proud of you by all the things that your made for stay contac with alan and makes her knows this forum, but first is for take the decision of create this wonderful forum.

It´s true, this forum shows me that miracle can be happen, if we put all our heart in it. I´m so glad and happy since that day when I watch a AI link in Google.

Congratulations Pommy.

ATT: Your Colombian fan that writes you so many (and sometimes stupid) messages in twitter XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Congrats pommy <3 Muah You have really achieved so much in 2 years. Proud of you Good job

It's kinda weird cos I feel like I'm been a member here forever even though actually it's only 5 month. I feel really lucky being part of this community, and actually being able to do some things for alan (*cough* fanbook *cough* Hohoho ) plus it's just really nice seeing that so many people love her

I will definitely continue stalking alan... and you pommy Sneaky both here and on weibo XD

(and yes I love the emoticons here too Embarrass )
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm

yay happy anniversary for all of us!
biggest congrats to pommy as the head of our family lol

I'm not good with using words to express my feelings, all I can say is,
this forum is one of the best I've ever joined, really. I'm very thankful to meet everyone and being part of AI's history - just realised I joined at New Year 2010, almost 2 months after this forum had been created so I guess I've been growing old together with AI too XD
hope we can keep being active in here as long as possible
even far distance parts us apart, we are one in alan's music and love :)
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 am

pommy48 wrote:
@tenshi: I think without you, this forum would be very empty! Thank you for all of your translations these past years! Without your translations, I wouldn't love some alan songs as much as I do now!

I just can't even believe the fact that alan...knows us! That to me is just amazing!
And thank you! I really don't do much as an admin...maybe one of these days I'll get moderators, but if no one causes trouble, then there will be no need for them...(Don't cause trouble! XD)

You're making me blush Blush Hohoho

lol alan attracts nice and obedient fans XD I doubt you've ever had to reprimand anyone here
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:39 pm

@300smiles: Lol only 5 months?! It feels like you've been here a lot longer...maybe it's because I see you everywhere lol
I love stalkers <3 The more the merrier!
And haha yes! Half of you joined for the emoticons...just admit it XD Hahaha

@lanfix: Aww we ARE growing old together...Maybe we'll fit over virtual pudding when we're really old lol

@tenshi: Never actually! I may have even sent someone a PM telling them sorry for deleting their double post XD
I'm really a pushover...Good thing you guys don't realize that....Oops now you do ...
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 am

So I've been following the forum for 2 years as well !! I registered a few days after the forum was created. Thanks to our great admin, and for everyone out there. It's a peaceful and friendly place, just like in our goddess' songs !
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 am

Sorry for the late! Have been busy worrying about my flooded house.. t_t

So.. congratulations Pommy & AL for our 2nd anniversary!!! It's been really fun here. Without AI, I wouldn't have anywhere else to ramble my alan-ness! Thanks Pommy-chan so much for creating this place and for always being here for us!

During this year, not only Alan left a message for us international fans herself, we were also managed to get her to write short messages in three languages for us. I think that's what make AI so special. We kinda have a direct connection with Alan, despite all of us living in so many different places in the world.

So thank you for that again! And we cannot forget to thank Alan who has been really nice to us fans too! Hopefully we'll get something more special next year... :D

I also have to thank you for being a messenger for me & Alan a few months ago. You made my YEAR 'cause I'm not gonna forget that day ever! :P
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 pm

@Pinguu: I can't imagine how this forum would be if alan was all for hate and war XD

@mitsurugii: Omg! I hope your house is ok!

Hehe just trying to bring more joy into the world...one meeting with alan at a time xD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 years...Happy birthday AI!   2 years...Happy birthday AI! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 years...Happy birthday AI!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top