A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

If you brought the DVD...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:47 pm

^ yep~ that's what everyone's postcard looks like ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Presenting the mu-mo edition... not exactly what I was expecting

Spoiler:

I wonder what the venue edition is like? Based on a picture from a link earlier in the thread, I think it is the same way.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Yeah the venue edition is the same~!

Well it's good that you get like 2 covers haha

Will you be scanning the venue cover? *_*
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Now I think I know why I never saw the mu-mo or venue editions on yahoo auctions, since the cover is the same but they just add a card inside with the picture. I never bothered to look at the auctions since I was expecting a different cover. I don't know if I will be able to find a venue edition, but if I do I will scan it in. I have a few things to scan in like the photo card from alan's concert T-shirt that I will scan tomorrow and post. I will scan this card also.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh I'm sorry, haha I meant will you scan the mu-mo cover~

And thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:54 am

Pommy,

I hope you get your DVD before I get my venue edition!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Haha you called it! Just went to get the mail and it was there!!!

If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 04186864
I'm #1042 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:03 pm

That's the lowest number so far! Did you get it from CD Japan?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Yes yes! *_*
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Pommy did you get yours by SAL right?
I brought mine by air mail and I did get it yet ! --'

Last edited by Hector_epk on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:44 pm

^ Yeah, I always use SAL
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 am

If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 Img00010

I get mine from CDjapan yesterday and my number is 2608
Back to top Go down

alanmakoto
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm 4150
Back to top Go down

alanmakoto
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

[img]If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 Postcard[/img]
Back to top Go down

alanmakoto
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

[img]If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 2011-12-24224659[/img]
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Uou!
Venue Edition Love
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:40 am

alanmakoto wrote:
I'm 4150

Did you go to the concert or were you able to find the venue edition somewhere?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 pm

^ he went to the concert *_* so lucky!

and alanmakoto, thank you for scanning! Muah
Back to top Go down

alanmakoto
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Mark wrote:
alanmakoto wrote:
I'm 4150

Did you go to the concert or were you able to find the venue edition somewhere?

I went to the concert with 4 other HK fans and asked a Japanese fans to help us buying this venue edition.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Does the DVD even come close to the concert experience?!? I envy you a whole lot to be able to see alan in person! I'm glad you were able to find someone to help you get the venue edition of the DVD!
Back to top Go down

alanmakoto
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Since I decided to go for the concert almost in the last minute, so my seat was on 2/F and just saw my friends sitting at the 5th row at G/F!!! Cry

Actually the experience was not good in this time. The people sitting beside me seemed as if dead bodies or listening to a classical music concert. They just didn't get involved into the concert. Even alan was singing SWEAR, nobody waved hands!!!! Dead (I also watched the previous 2 concerts in live and was sitting at the 1st row. The feeling was sooooooooooooo good. Everyone stood up and waving hands!!! I could even smell alan's purfume when she walked to the edge of the stage!!! )

I was also too far away from the stage, so I could hardly see alan's face clearly. But I can still able to listen to alan's beautiful voice very well.

As everyone knew in prior that alan will back to Chinese market, so we regarded the concert to be the last in Japan. My friends and I were feeling sad and sorrow after the concert and remained on the seat for a while. I was even in tears when I watched the DVD for the first time in Christmas eve (being alone in the hotel room in Japan).

Since we keep contacting with several die-hard Japanese fans after the 1st concert and thus we asked one of them to register for the DVD and we pay him the delivery cost in advance. The Japanese fans are so nice and they really really like alan very much. There were about 70-80 fans, including us, waited for an hour at the entrance of venus to see alan's leaving and saying goodbye and thank you to her. They are very very good fans!!!

Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

I got mine from yesasia... 585!!! Yay

If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 82808010
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 pm

alanmakoto, thanks for sharing your experience! I would have loved to be there! You were so lucky to get first row seats to her previous two concerts! I wouldn't have mind the back row... just to be there.

alanmakoto wrote:
As everyone knew in prior that alan will back to Chinese market, so we regarded the concert to be the last in Japan. My friends and I were feeling sad and sorrow after the concert and remained on the seat for a while. I was even in tears when I watched the DVD for the first time in Christmas eve (being alone in the hotel room in Japan).

That was the one thing I noticed when I compare the first concert DVD to this one. At alan's first concert the ending was very joyful, and she looked excited at the end. This concert was so sad, like she was saying goodbye forever. She walked up the stairs and kept looking back. I loved the concert, but I couldn't believe how sad I was when it was over. I doubt I will ever be able to go to one of her concerts, but I am very glad I can experience a part of it if/when they release it on DVD. I can only hope that alan has similar concerts in China.

3000smiles wrote:
I got mine from yesasia... 585!!!

You are the first to report in for YesAsia! I can see which retailer got the first batch... unless they are all random?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:02 pm

^ I know fans who brought the mu-mo edition from the same middleman all had numbers in the late 4000s
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I hope i can get my dvd the next week. I bought my copy from yesasia too. If i don't get the first press i'll be dead Dead
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you brought the DVD...   If you brought the DVD... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you brought the DVD...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: alan :: alan Chat Room-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com