OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 Empty
PostSubject: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Well the first spazzfest was when I brought a copy of Xin Zhan's EP and it came with an autograph...Go Yesasia! lol

But today...it's spazzfest #2!

My friend in China sent me a Christmas present and I had no freakin' idea what he sent...

He sent me...
Spoiler:

and also...
Spoiler:

and the last thing...
Spoiler:

Muah
Spoiler:

Sorry guys, your admin just died...I hope you guys will come to my FUNeral Graduate
Back to top Go down
bloodorange903
bloodorange903
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm

wow, i am so jealous! you're lucky that you have such a great friend :D
maybe i'll ask my cousins to get me some alan stuff from china...even though i just ordered tons of stuff haha
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Well, I will go to your funeral, but i found a letter saying that your entire alan collection will be mine and I can take them to my house Sneaky
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
Mikukuclock
Mikukuclock
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 pm

You're silly :D
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

everything looks beautiful !!!! Love
your friend will be in heaven for sure.
And what are you going to do with the other 2 copies of XDDF ??
If you don't want one i can receive it, you know it could look beautiful on my collection, XD, j/k
Congratz pommy
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Love I want too... Why
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 am

You got Wo Hui Lai Le's promo cd!? You... you lucky girl you Why
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Good job Pommchan! Now you got hold of super-rare Alan stuff that other AI members probably aren't gonna get for the rest of our lives, xDDD. Your friend is really generous though... Congratz! :D
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

@bloodorange: you can never get too much alan stuff muahahaha~!

@Piscislove: Oh really? That's not what my copy says XD I'm taking everything to the grave with me!

@adantatu: LOL...If I ever destroy one copy, at least I have two backup!!!

@tenshi: Yes yes...just let the tears out~ Skip

@mitsurugii: I know right?! I never thought in my life that I would get a copy of Wo Hui Lai Le!
Haha he really is! He also sent me the Epson 2011 calendar, but I have no idea why customs confiscated it...Or they just forgot to put it back in my package T_T I wish them a painful death.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Wow! That is the ultimate Christmas gift! If you didn't say "he" in your first post, I would have asked if your friends name was "alan"! Although I am completely jealous, nobody deserves those more than you Pommy!

Has your concert DVD come yet?!? I am expecting your postcard is serial number 1!

I'm sorry about the epson calendar.... maybe he forgot to pack it and will send it later. I can't imagine customs taking it.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Haha if only alan can just mail herself to me! XD
And aww thank you <3<3<3 I'm just really grateful to receive them because it's so hard buying them X_X

And not yet! >_< I'm really hoping within these few days! Haha I'll be happy to receive any number...except maybe 0666 XD

He definitely sent it, so that's why the package was a bit heavier. I think customs forgot to put it back when they were checking it X_X cause my package was opened and re-taped...
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 pm

I would guess that it would be next to impossible to buy some of those he sent you. I am really sorry about the calendar... I didn't think that our customs opened and searched packages, but I guess I know that now. That might be why I never received a shipment from YesAsia a few months ago!

I hope you get the concert really soon.

It must be really nice to have a friend in China now that alan is concentrating her career there!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2   OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG POMMY SPAZZFEST #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top