A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

AI Postcard Project Brainstorming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 115

AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Well, if all I got to do is forward the cards, then I can do it; but I'd like to wait and see if someone comes up with another solution..
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm really fine with just getting people to mail them to me, but my mom is a bit paranoid and I had a hard enough time trying to convince her to let me do the fanbook X_X

I'll maybe ask a friend if all else fails~
Back to top Go down
Aderianu
Aderianu
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:38 pm

pommy48 there is a thing called PO Box
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-office_box
Don't know how it works in US, but you can get some information at Post office

Kyokorin-hime wrote:
I' too write) I'll be second russian fan)) I hope that we are not alone)
Yay
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Yeah I knew about the PO box, but I just have to see how much it costs...I think it's like $30 for 6 months~

But money is just a bit tight lately because of preparing for college and stuff X_X
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 am

Well depending on when you want the project done? If it's a time when I'm in UK then I wouldn't mind getting the postcards, since my address is just my college address / some place I'm living for only one year.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:20 am

Well I'm thinking this can be a nice thing for her birthday at the end of July

That's more than enough time for people to get a postcard~!
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:22 am

oh then that's a problem, cos I'm on holiday from mid June all the way to October...
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 am

Hmm then we can give it to her a bit earlier?
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:40 am

well if you guys could send it to me by June then I could compile everything and send it to her in July. I might even be in China at that time so it would be cheaper/easier to send it to her :D
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 am

Me too. I'll be in Shanghai during mid July, so it's easy to send something to Beijing. I can tell, I've sent things to Russia, UK, France from the post office near where I live, it worked perfectly with low price. AND I'd be honored to send something to alan, really.

It's a really nice idea, but I think we shouldn't hurry to do that, we shouldn't send the whole thing before July Bingo
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 pm

^ oh if you'll be in China at that time, then can we send it to you?
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

here's random idea

instead of putting the cards in a box, it could look, I don't know, neater if we have a spiral bound book and put the cards in with photo mounting corners (just two diagonal corners so it's easy to take out and put back in)? It would take some effort for whoever's collecting the cards of course, but I don't think it would be too much trouble? Then we could have a simple cover with just a title (or even just Voice of FAMILY vol. 2 :D)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I thought about doing that!
alan can just flip through it~
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:31 pm

high five! Yay

Oh and I just talked with my Dad so I can confirm I'll either be in Shanghai or Nanjing in mid-July, so I can do the sending. But downside is you guys have to mail the card to me by June

upside is I'll be on holiday so I would definitely have time to compile everything nicely before sending it to alan

but it's up to pommy. You're the boss! <3
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:13 pm

That would be great! So we can just mail them to you and you can mail it to alan in July!

*_*

I'm totally fine with it! Bathe
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Ok so does anyone have any thoughts about what to write?

Because if everyone is fine with just writing lyrics from their favorite song and then the translation into your native language, we can just do that!

Though it would be problematic if 10 people choose Ashita e no Sanka as their favorite song lol...
Back to top Go down
DaXingXing57
DaXingXing57
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Let's draw straws for it - loser has Wasurenaide lyrics :D :D
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm

question: my native language... Chinese?

Seems weird to translate given so many existing translations to Chinese already.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Well you can do English (which is what I'm planning on doing!)

It would be much more interesting to show alan other languages than the languages she knows XD

@DaXingXing Omg no!!! Not Wasurenaide!!! Anything but that XD
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:27 am

I support this idea and still bummed that I missed out on project 1 due to work etc. This one seems easy and can do!!! The hard bit is selecting which song is my favorite and what lines to translate!
Back to top Go down
justbykevin
justbykevin
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 am

Yeah, song lyrics sounds like a good idea to me as well!
I'd like to say I'd rather make my own postcard like some people have said but I have to face it, I suck at making such things and laziness gets me all the time, I'm all for buying a postcard XD
Plus there were people who didn't take part on the last project because of lack of time, buying a postcard takes just a few minutes so I'm sure it's easier for everyone to be part of this project! =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nobodyknowsbutme
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Haha I thought buying a postcard would be easier because when procrastination strikes us, it strikes us hard X_X

I really hope more people will join this time! When I finalize what the project is about, please spread it to all your friends/strangers/hobos on the street <3
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 pm

So do we send to you and you send to alan or do you have an address for us to send it to etc. Please give us directions lol!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Haha I'm still working on it! Most likely, we'll be sending it to 3000smiles when she's in China!

I'll open an official project thread soon!
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Very cool...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI Postcard Project Brainstorming   AI Postcard Project Brainstorming - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI Postcard Project Brainstorming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Board :: Announcements-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com