Thank you guys :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Thank you guys :D Empty
PostSubject: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Oh here comes another one of pommy's-emotional-mushy-threads..

But since starting this forum, a lot of people have come and gone~
I sometimes miss old members and wonder where did they go? Are they busy? Do they not like alan anymore? Are they bored with this slow forum?

But either way, I'm really thankful to all of you for joining and even if you don't post, but at least you lurk!

It really makes me happy when I see people posting because that means at least I created a place where people are comfortable posting~ So post more! Make me more happy! Angel

It really warms my heart how positive this forum is! Whenever I go to Chinese alan sites, they're bashing every little detail about alan's songs/personality, etc. and I come here and see you guys all happy~ That really makes me happy! Why

So keep up the good work! Bathe
Back to top Go down
xxgnome
xxgnome
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Aww, Pommy. <3 I've been absent from this forum for years, but it's been great to come back and find people still talking about Alan and making friends (not to mention really impressive graphics!). Thank you for starting it all!
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 pm

I know how that feels.

For others, I'm a mod to now an admin of UVERworld's International forum: ZOMG!UVERx3 and I'm also a mod of BACK-ON's International forum (BACK-ON Online) for over 4-5 years. I've met SOOO many people online who are now my closest friends/family. I even met some in real life and I almost wanted to cry then. xDDD

But through out the years, some left, some came back and new comers arrived. It does make me sad when I lose contact with people, but I know I'll meet more on the way. I'll admit, I don't have many friends in real life, so coming online and meeting people from around the world who has the same interests as me is definitely enough in my life!

I have always believed music brings the world closer together. No matter if we have the negative and the positive in a fandom, we always mange to have fun. So... I'm glad I joined AHS to AI and met all of you guys! :DD I hope we can continue to have fun!

Thanks Pommy for your hard work!

Damn you for making me getting a little emotional. I'M FRAGILE HERE.
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:13 pm

I thought I spam'ed too much already. You want more? hmmm okay Laugh

I think the chinese fans are always angry and criticise everything so much, as opposed to overseas fans who just love alan for anything she does. Or maybe it's just me. I dont like to put people down much.

ps. Thank you for having this site and allowing us to see what alan and others have done etc! Good job
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Seriously...some of these online forums has become like my family! We're not really just a fansite, fanclub or fan forum...We're a fan family Why We're alan family!

Most of my friends probably don't even know how crazy I am, but you guys probably know~ In real life, I worry about other people thinking I'm a bit too fan-crazy ... but here...it's just the normal behavior. Skip

I'm totally more myself online than in real life!

This is a nice bonding moment...So emotions are guaranteed lol Handsome
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm

^ No one in real life knows what I truly like. Where I live, people are REALLY closed-minded. But online, you're talking to the real me! It really makes me happy people can accept me for who I am. (Even if I intend to get a little hyper... Thank you guys :D 757370 )

BWAHAHAHAHA Thus why we need more emotes now! /off to the other thread
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Music doesn't differentiate between language, nationalities, or hyperness!

Haha compared to me....you're calm *_* Chill
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Indeed!

Lmao, when I was deep in the TVXQ fandom, people will always tell me that. "How can you be so damn calm when there's a shirtless man in front of you?" When it comes to editing so many graphics, you're pretty much focus to make it look good. XDD If I want to work in the entertainment, I have to contain my fangirlness. (And it's hard sometimes orz)
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 am

Did yesterday's spamming bring this on? Hohoho

I love AI~! I agree the positiveness is great. I think that's the benefit of a smaller forum, we're one insane family <3
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 am

It's good to be insane! I always say too much sanity drives you crazy Thank you guys :D 3101568567

The problem I have with Chinese fans (and haters) is not so much that they don't like some of her songs/personality/etc, but the fact that they are obviously just bashing her to gain a sense of superiority and entitlement. I mean I'm all for reasonable criticism, heck I bashed Phoenix quite a bit. still can't the arrangement and some fans certainly don't help

Thank you guys :D 3870487355 Thank you guys :D 2444608429

...sorry got a bit carried off there Thank you guys :D 902909446 seriously on the topic of mental stability mine has been steadily decreasing in the last few weeks cos UK nights are getting ridiculously short and my biological clock is light-controlled...and I should stop coming online immediately after a tutorial cos everything I write looks stupidly like some kind of essay... Thank you guys :D 789379007

yeah I'm gonna go catch a nap first Thank you guys :D 1540181969 I'll probably come back and spam more when I'm slightly less wordy/hyper/insane/...

edit:in my hyperness I forgot to actually say the most important thing, which is that I love you guys! Thank you guys :D 4068859264 Thank you guys :D 649771924 and pommy you're definitely one of the cutest admin ever Thank you guys :D 344774934 and I just love spamming with all these emoticons
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 am

Keep up the good work Pommy. I sincerely believe that you are very awesome for creating this forum that otherwise busy fans like myself can never do. It's excellent to have a place to go to for news on alan since now she's back in China and I can't not keep up with her like I did when she was in Japan etc.

It irks people to see people hate out of spite, jealousy or for whatever insane reason when in reality, it's so much easier and peaceful to love and enjoy. All that energy that they spent on hating, criticizing and bashing --- all of it is really a waste of energy. Unproductive and destructive when all that energy could go towards something of value or of meaning.

Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 am

3000smiles gotta love the use of those new emoticons! Thank you guys :D 228059223
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 am

tenshi no hane wrote:
Did yesterday's spamming bring this on? Hohoho

I love AI~! I agree the positiveness is great. I think that's the benefit of a smaller forum, we're one insane family <3

Actually yes! I could just feel the love in all the spamming XD

I'm glad no one has started a rebellion to throw me over...I must be doing something right! Thank you guys :D 2056313025
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys :D   Thank you guys :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you guys :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top