A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Problems of being an alan fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Problems of being an alan fan Empty
PostSubject: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 am

I just started posting these on Tumblr yesterday and thought what problems do you guys experience?

I hope to post them on Weibo too, so alan can see how troubled we are everyday!

We can just keep on building these thread up and up! Problems of being an alan fan 266671

#1: You hear any historical theme song and think alan would have sung it better
#2: You can't sing along to her wailing songs because a part of you dies when you do
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Sounding absolutely ridiculous trying to sing in Chinese

And then sounding just as stupid trying to sing in Japanese

Selling your soul and a few limbs to get tour goods or DVDs

sacrificing your first born child to afford CDs after that

Looking for alan stuff and finding lots of men
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:20 pm

^ But... aren't those the problems of every J-Pop fan ?? XD

I agree about finding lots of men. I don't have many problems, just that sometimes I think when I listen to her albums that I'd like to hear more songs like Gunjou no Tani/Ashita e no Sanka/Kuon no Kawa etc and less One/my friend/cutesy songs.
alan just has a pop singer status while she could be huge if her vocal abilities were more highlighted in her songs.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Pinguu wrote:
^ But... aren't those the problems of every J-Pop fan ?? XD
yes

Problems of being an alan fan 757370
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Get a first press of Voice of EARTH and my life, please if you see alan, please tell her i need the albums ASAP, XD.
Back to top Go down
bloodorange903
bloodorange903
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Having no one to discuss her music with because she's not that well-known even amongst people who like Asian pop Problems of being an alan fan 2239950102 Even though she should be. Like seriously I just listen to her all day by myself.

Her albums are expensive, and I'm now a broke college kid. T__T

Lol Pommy, I wail along to her songs and I dunn currr.
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:06 am

Wishing she has lovely hair as Alan's. SECRETS?

Errr... Wailing but unable to, so pretends I'm actually wailing at some big concert and cries at the reality of it.

The crave for Japanese songs (Don't tell her that because I don't want her to feel bad)

Uhhhh... I still can't be on this forum unless I'm on mobile because I'm still getting bug. Loooool. Idk anymore. ||||orz
Back to top Go down
bloodorange903
bloodorange903
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:02 am

oh yeah, don't tell her mine either... >.<

I'll try to think of some more
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:27 am

pommy48 wrote:
#1: You hear any historical theme song and think alan would have sung it better

speaking of which, I found this song on youtube by chance today, and all I could think was... it would have been epic if alan could sing it. The singer tried to fake a tibetan wail, and honestly did quite a good job considering she's not really a professional singer at all, but really, if alan could do it... Problems of being an alan fan 4068859264

Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 am

Telling your friends you like 'alan' :| then you have to say 'alan dawa dolma' then they go wut. Then you send them to youtube to watch Ashita e no sanka.

And yes listening to her everyday and not having anyone know who she is. :(
Back to top Go down

Volvagia
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 am

Going on alan's concerts is pretty hard when you're living in Europe. My closest friends is always naming alan when they try to poke fun at me for liking J-pop (and Japanese music in general) because her name is the only one they can remember. I find that funny though, and not as a problem lol.
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 am

the main one fell in love with her japanese music and then she goes in china

Problems of being an alan fan 356380807
Back to top Go down
Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:56 am

-When you look for pictures in Google and all you find is men.
-When you tell your friends you like alan and they say "who is HE?". And then they say she's pretty "because she doesn't look chinese at all".
Back to top Go down
alanalanalan
alanalanalan
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 323

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 pm

victorh wrote:
Telling your friends you like 'alan' :| then you have to say 'alan dawa dolma' then they go wut. Then you send them to youtube to watch Ashita e no sanka.

And yes listening to her everyday and not having anyone know who she is. :(
idem
my friend know "alan"(just her name) but they don't know who actually alan Dead
Back to top Go down
http://musume-1830m.blogspot.com/
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:46 pm

I don't have any issue with alan herself right now, but she needs to go back and work in Japan instead of promoting in China for recent album. I would also like to add that, some of her pronunciation in 「Love Song~きっともう一度~(JapaneseVersion)」is kind off. So...I hope she doesn't really forgets Japanese ヽ(;▽;)ノ

P.S.
@pommy48 please, inform alan to use ameba blog more often!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:59 pm

With the current conflicts between Japan and China, I don't think she will be going back any time soon at all.
Back to top Go down
alanalanalan
alanalanalan
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 323

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 am

pommy48 wrote:
With the current conflicts between Japan and China, I don't think she will be going back any time soon at all.
I hope this conflict to an end Sorry
Back to top Go down
http://musume-1830m.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems of being an alan fan   Problems of being an alan fan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems of being an alan fan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top