A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
"The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

"The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

"The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 am

^ Wooow beautiful !
If the weather is good I'll take my picture on Monday or Tuesday
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 pm

"The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 646923Just keep those pictures coming in!
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am

Is anyone else doing a video? I don't want to be the only one haha
I'll make a photo too just in case :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 am

I did a video and I know at least 2 others said that they'll do a video...That is if they actually do it haha
Back to top Go down

Volvagia
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:02 am

I'll probably do a video. I seriously don't know where though. My top spot right know is in a forest close to my parents home. I really don't live close to any famous things except for the "Gävle goat" which isn't in place yet. Taking a picture of Love Song and the goat (with Feng Huang in mind), giving the idea of "alan resurrecting the goat from the ashes every year" (the goat is illegally burnt almost every year) might've been a good idea but it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 am

I would've done a video too...
But not with my current camera phone. I can handle my phone's picture quality, but its video quality is a little umm... lacking, to say the least lol XP
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 pm

I recorded my video with my iPhone...maybe I should have recorded with my iPad...That'll look stupid xD

But ok! 22 people have turned in their pictures already!
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

pommy how are you gonna present it? like in a powerpoint show or something similar?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 pm

I just know it's going to be a video...Sesshy said she'll help me with it~
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 pm

oh ok cool be interested to see the final product :)
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 am

Let's hope my laptop doesn't die on me. I upgraded the new iMovie. XD
And I finally got an idea for mine. But waiting for my grandparents to go somewhere so I can take a picture without my grandpa yelling at me to get out of his garden... orz
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:24 am

Lol take it when he's napping!

Grandpas love to nap!
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:08 pm

But the man has good hearing when he hears the door open. Wtf.

OH WAIT, we're going to the voting election! I'll pass by the fields so can take a picture then! >8D HA~!
Back to top Go down
Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Finally! Here's two pictures. They're basically the same but you can choose which one looks best. I know, it could be better. This is one of the posters I got in my room for almost a year -it's one of my favorites-.

A friend of mine helped me with the sign. The flag and the heart are so cheesy Casual

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Aww haha that's so cute!

AND FINALLY!!! WE HAVE SOMEONE FROM SOUTH AMERICA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:11 pm

I almost forgot! Let's say that this is from my brother and me (?). He doesn't know I'm doing this but he LOVES alan too, so I let's pretend he's part of the project.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Ok I'll make a note of that!

Is there no way to take a picture of it with Argentina's scenery? "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 618773
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 pm

pom did you get mine?
Back to top Go down
Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:20 pm

A picture of the sign? I'll try. The camera isn't mine. This weekend I can go to a very argentinian place, like Obelisco or Rosedal. What if I can't?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

It would be best if you could! If not, then I'll just use your current pictures :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:21 pm

2 more days~~~ I'm waiting for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:36 pm

It's kinda frustrating. I went to the Obelisco (icon of Buenos Aires) with my ex boyfriend (I don't know what I was thinking!). I told him what we need for this project and... he took this picture. The angle, the light, it's really bad. It's like the Obelisco is a monster holding a sign for alan. At least it has good taste in music.
I hope it's ok. Sorry u_u

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Volvagia
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm

I sent you a pm to you pommy with my picture and video.

I ended up having the concert house of our city in the background. My mother came up with the idea and she also helped me record the video. It's kind of bad but it's much better than nothing. I decided to have the Ashita he no Sanka-single in the picture/video since the five year anniversary is from the release of that single (I think) and because it probably is my favourite song of hers. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:06 pm

I´ll try to make a video, because i take a lot of pictures but these looks in a very bad quality, and i used photoshop and nothing "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 757370

I´ll do my best "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 78234
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm

@Rilakkuma: No no! It looks really cool!
Thank you! But do you have it in its original size?

@Volvagia: Aww! Your mom is so sweet! I got your pic and video!

@Piscislove: Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project   "The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The World is Waiting for alan" 5th Anniversary Project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top