A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

[JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Pom, I don't mind the April Fools jokes (they're fun ;P) , but maybe you should remove the thread afterwards? 'Coz it will get bumped up from time to time and our hearts freeze for a sec at the word 'album' Freeze
Back to top Go down
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:42 am

Sony is great!!cause we all know that Sony have many talented people, alan can broaden her eyes or even imrove her compose ability. It seemed that it is the Yuehua not alan herself that want to participate in "zhongguozuiqiangyin". If alan had the good chance to corporate with other musician, such kind of competition came to her mind...

turn back from the zuiqiangyin is sensible..it's not deserve, alan shoud focus on how to improve herself while not to compete with others cause she is unique.

Well, when I saw this new, I was so amazed, awesome!!! alan always be so excellent. come on alan....and thanks Pommy give us this amazing new~~~ Muah
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:29 am

vienna wrote:
Sony is great!!cause we all know that Sony have many talented people, alan can broaden her eyes or even imrove her compose ability. It seemed that it is the Yuehua not alan herself that want to participate in "zhongguozuiqiangyin". If alan had the good chance to corporate with other musician, such kind of competition came to her mind...

turn back from the zuiqiangyin is sensible..it's not deserve, alan shoud focus on how to improve herself while not to compete with others cause she is unique.

Well, when I saw this new, I was so amazed, awesome!!! alan always be so excellent. come on alan....and thanks Pommy give us this amazing new~~~ Muah

We can all dream.. sigh Good-night
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 am

Changed the thread title~
Back to top Go down

eskwen
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:10 am

Whatever we wish its true....
And... Alan didn't post a single weibo in 1st Apr..
But several in 31st Mar and 2nd Apr.....
Back to top Go down
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 pm

A joke?? Oh my god........I had believed it is a truth...I want to go to heal...yeah I skipped some keywords of the title.......
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:03 pm

I want alan back in Japan![JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 E___0140EN00SIGT
Back to top Go down
chioja
chioja
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:48 pm

あーちゃん wrote:
I want alan back in Japan![JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 E___0140EN00SIGT
 Yeah, me too!!! TantrumCry
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 pm

chioja wrote:
あーちゃん wrote:

Yes. Atleast, alan can join a different label in Japan other than Avex Trax or does she still have a contract with them? If so, then why she isn't releasing anything yet in Japan and I heard that her label company don't want her to be back in Japan, is this true!?
Back to top Go down
chioja
chioja
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:07 pm

あーちゃん wrote:
chioja wrote:
あーちゃん wrote:

Yes. Atleast, alan can join a different label in Japan other than Avex Trax or does she still have a contract with them? If so, then why she isn't releasing anything yet in Japan and I heard that her label company don't want her to be back in Japan, is this true!?

She doesn't have a contract with Avax Trax anymore. And I don't know nothing about her current label. Maybe Pommy can answer your question or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:59 am

To my understanding she chose not to renew her contract with Avex because she wanted to focus on her career in China. And I'm not sure Yuehua (her current Chinese label) ever said anything about not wanting her to go back to Japan. It's her choice to do what she wants to do after all lol
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 am

mistermickeyd wrote:
To my understanding she chose not to renew her contract with Avex because she wanted to focus on her career in China. It's her choice to do what she wants to do after all lol

I think so! Once avex released her best album and after it they even released a new tie-in single. So maybe it's was her choice. In japan her sales was not going very well but not soooo bad and she had no friends or family closer. And they even put in her last live dvd "see you next live!"... Now she has no contracts in japan and no staff that's why her website have no news update. And I guess her new single it's just a short comeback (or even can be called as comeback) once she said she won't stop her activites in japan but she cannot talk japanese as well anymore.

edited: Her best album release was a big surprise once in that time she said in a interview they would be releasing some more 2 or 3 singles (I don't remember) after Kanashimi wa Yuki ni nemuro and then her 3rd album was going to sale.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE   [JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[JOKE] alan's full comeback to Japan with Sony; JOKE JOKE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top