A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Sorry, it's past the deadline.

But thanks to everyone for participating! I got everyone's! (If you sent me an email and I didn't reply, I already got yours too!)
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 pm

@pommy48 Oh my. Are you serious? I just have a Birthday message for alan in Japanese that I wrote and I wanted to send it... does the date really matter? :(
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah sorry~
It's because I'm not the one making the fanbook this time, so I can't be lenient with everyone~
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:41 pm

That's okay. I will save this message for the next project. Kind of disappointed, though. I hope there will be a next project always open for us. Thank you @pommy48!:)
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:25 pm

omg I can't believe I missed this ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 85160 internships have seriously swallowed up my life ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 757370

I definitely have to pick everything up again when this is all over...

But anyways go pommy! It's great that you did this this year, and you'll come up with another great project again next year I'm sure Handsome 
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 pm

That's why I usually plan projects like months in advance cause I know everyone need more time

But it's the Chinese fans' first time doing a project, so they were overreaching >_>

Whatever the next project is, I will definitely reserve a lot of time for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Curious, did we ever hear back from alan or the Chinese fans as to whether or not she got the fanbook?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 pm

No...she didn't post anything special about it, but I think one of the fan gave it to her staff when he went to a TV recording~
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am

Ah, that's a shame. Well, hopefully she received it.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:55 am

I'm hoping so too. I was actually thinking about this today at work lol XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT    ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALAN BIRTHDAY PROJECT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top