A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
where do you buy cd's - taobao - does anyone know a reliable agent I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

where do you buy cd's - taobao - does anyone know a reliable agent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wgabi
wgabi
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 46

where do you buy cd's - taobao - does anyone know a reliable agent Empty
PostSubject: where do you buy cd's - taobao - does anyone know a reliable agent   where do you buy cd's - taobao - does anyone know a reliable agent I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:25 am

probably most of you guys when it comes to asian music, (after alan) you like artists like ayumi hamasaki, koda kumi, etc... so if you want to buy a cd, normally it's not a big challenge...

but there are weird people like myself Dead  who's in love with tibetan female singers, and there is no way to find for example: 泽旺拉姆 (tsewang lhamo)'s 雪域姑娘 album on yesasia or amazon china :-( worse, i can not even download the whole album in acceptable quality. (many times i have no other option than to download songs, because i can not find them to buy...)

the only place where i can find some of my favorite cd's is taobao, does anyone know a good, reliable agent? i can find quite a few on the web, but don't know which one to trust (if there are any)

or where else do you buy rare items, which are not popular mainstream c-pop?
Back to top Go down

where do you buy cd's - taobao - does anyone know a reliable agent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Music :: Asian Music-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com