Hello there! 你好!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamik
Kamik
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:11 am

Hello, friends!

You can call me Kamik. I found alan's music a couple of years ago and although she has always been a sort of guilty pleasure of mine (most people do not see me as someone who'd listen to such sweet music :D they think manly gargling is my thing!), her music has also been very important to me at difficult times (there are not too many artists with such innocence and hopefulness in their music + that soft voice).
I can't name a favourite alan song, there are too many of them. :)

In a nutshell I'm just an old (Not that old! But everyone says I'm like an old hermit) softie who listens to alan, writes, draws, walks a lot, drinks tea and leads a stunning republic of Shoemakers.

Everyone who speaks Swedish to me gets a candy. I promise.
(But I'm not a Swede. I'm a kohlrabi. Brassica oleracea Gongylodes for Latin freaks. I had to memorise those once. :D)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Welcome welcome! Always appreciate more fans joining and not just lurking! Good job

Lol for some reason, I find a lot of alan fans to also be into heavy music...I guess everyone needs a cleanse once in a while Hello there! 你好! 485539

Back to top Go down
Kamik
Kamik
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks! How I could I just lurk when *cough cough* there's free music and boobs. (I haven't even touched the boob topic yet!)

pommy48 wrote:

Lol for some reason, I find a lot of alan fans to also be into heavy music...I guess everyone needs a cleanse once in a while  Hello there! 你好! 485539
Not actually heavy but like this:

Some people think that is the only song I listen to... Hahaha

And when it comes to alan's popularity among those metalheads... well, who could resist her?
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Welcome to the forum!

pommy48 wrote:

Lol for some reason, I find a lot of alan fans to also be into heavy music...I guess everyone needs a cleanse once in a while  Hello there! 你好! 485539

Kamik wrote:
And when it comes to alan's popularity among those metalheads... well, who could resist her?

I happen to be one of those fans, lol. Huge Metalhead here, but I'm also heavily into the Japanese/Chinese/Taiwanese indie music scene. alan is one of the few pop stars I listen to, which says a lot about her and her music. Good job
Back to top Go down
Kamik
Kamik
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Black Meddle wrote:
alan is one of the few pop stars I listen to, which says a lot about her and her music. Good job
I guess alan is everyone's little "guilty pleasure".
Hohoho

Woohoo, I used to be into Chinese/Taiwanese indie too. But I guess I fell off the boat I year ago or so. Now it's just alan and Mari Boine. :D
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Oh, no guilty pleasures here. I like what I like, don't care what others think about it. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kamik
Kamik
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Black Meddle wrote:
Oh, no guilty pleasures here.  I like what I like, don't care what others think about it. Hahaha
Words of truth!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hello there! 你好! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! 你好!   Hello there! 你好! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there! 你好!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: Off-topic :: Introduction-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com