alan e-magazine #54

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

alan e-magazine #54 Empty
PostSubject: alan e-magazine #54   alan e-magazine #54 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:32 am

Good afternoon, e-magazine subscribers!
Everyone waited long! Tomorrow, alan's 2nd album {my life} will finally be released!! Like she said on her blog, alan want to give this music to everyone, a work full of her feelings, so everyone must listen to it♪ Then, when it's released tomorrow, alan will hold a mini concert in celebration for {my life} at ラゾーナ川崎プラザ!!
What is it, what is it!! We want to collection from the e-magazine subscribers for [Give alan a question♪♪♪]!!! alan plan to answer everyone's question during the mini-concert, so please wait for it☆
It's only available till 11 AM on the 25th!! We will wait for everyone's questions♪

You can join by going to this website!
https://ssl.avexnet.or.jp/form/official/alan-web091124/

Then this is alan's message for today.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm alan. I'll finally be releasing an album this week~~~~~(>▽<)So exciting!! I recommend...all of the songs (laugh) This album has amazing lyricists and composer like Ms. Hitomi Yaida, Ms. Toko Furuuchi, Ms. Kite Okachimachi and more. Other than that, this is my first time filling in the lyrics for {Nobody knows but me}, so it absolutely must be heard!!
I will be meeting everyone tomorrow♪ Until then, I'll keep the songs that I'll sing a secret☆
Everyone must be excited for it! Lastly, I hope that everyone can live today happily..."

From alan and the staff
Back to top Go down

alan e-magazine #54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top