A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father Empty
PostSubject: [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father   [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Sichuan Scol news: The Tibetan female singer, alan, who has been developing in Japan released her 2nd Chinese album "Lan Se ~Love Moon Light~". Today (29) morning, alan came for a live broadcast.

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father 0d438ac323
alan in the Sichuan Scol room

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father 0d438ac926

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father 0d438ad02b

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father 0d438ad832

alan was born in "Beauty Valley" that's been called a "fairyland" and she went to Japan at the age of 19 to become pioneer for someone from China to be in the Japanese music industry. It's been 3 years since alan's debut and her fame just keeps rising and rising in Japan. alan even held concerts in Japan's Nagoya, Tokyo, and Osaka in January 2010. She has the leader as a Chinese celebrity holding a tour in Japan.

With the help of 2008's movie "RED CLIFF's" theme song, alan has surprised many people in China's music industry and it helped many Chinese fans recognize her. alan's 2nd album is called "Lan Se ~Love Moon Light" and alan said: "This album is called "Lan Se" because it has the characteristics of alan." (Note that characteristics in Mandarin is "te se", so the album's name is a pun) The new album was made golden music professionals like Kazuhito Kikuchi, Lin Ming Yang, Jin Da Zhou, and etc.

alan said that the new album has the self-composed "Nobody knows but me". This is a song that I composed one night when I couldn't sleep and I wrote it according to the feelings I had. It's because the night is so quiet that it's a time when one can be very focused. "my life" is a song written for her dad "because I feel that a lot of songs talk about mothers, but my relationship with my father is very good. It's because of my father's support that I was able to walk across the big mountain and stand on the world's stage.

It has been reported that after promotion in Chengdu, alan will go to Shanghai, Wuhan, and Hangzhou for promotion.

Source
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father   [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:35 am

Now I begin to hope that alan will go to the Shanghai Universal Exposition 2010 XD XD !!
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father   [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:34 am

OMG [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-028 The photos are so cuteeee [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-040 [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-040

Since alan now is develop her career to Chinese music industry, I hope next year she will have Asia-wide Concert Tour.. Maybe I can go to Mainland or Hongkong, it costs less than travel to Japan [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-017
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father   [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:17 am

OMG She's so cute with that teddy bear xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/fuawas
zyoeru
zyoeru
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father   [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:26 am

It's nice that my life is about her dad, so did she write the Chinese lyrics then?
Back to top Go down
http://muzaimoratorium.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father   [Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Article] alan on Sichuan Scol for "Lan Se" "my life" is a song written for her father

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: alan :: alan News-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com