A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Diversity of alan fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 am

I speak Dutch and English fluently. I'm learning Japanese, so that's getting better every day (I wouldn't call myself fluent yet though.) I've had German and French lessons in high school but I don't remember much of it >.> I can still understand German a bit because it's similar to Dutch but I can't speak it myself..
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:48 am

^ Wow...you're still learning?! I thought you were already fluent because you translate so many things!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm

^ translating is good practice xD
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:13 pm

nemesisyume wrote:
Rhea wrote:
I speak Norwegian
cool I've tried to learn some Norwegian, I can actually read it pretty well since its so similar to swedish and it sounds like finnish swedish.
I'm always suprised when people tell me they want to learn Norwegian. It's like: "Why would you want to?" Haha.
I can read Swedish and Danish as well, since they're pretty similar to the Norwegian writtten language, and I can understand a lot of spoken Swedish and Danish (Danes are a bit difficult to understand though). But I can't understand Finnish at all, it's too difficult! @.@
Back to top Go down
mobius
mobius
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Its nice to see everyone's who knows multiple languages or trying to learned different languages.

@ thernz, I think you should learn khmer, mandarin or finnish. Go for it. Try to a least learn your native language.
Back to top Go down
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 pm

i'll learn all three them with the power of my fist
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:43 am

Rhea wrote:
nemesisyume wrote:
Rhea wrote:
I speak Norwegian
cool I've tried to learn some Norwegian, I can actually read it pretty well since its so similar to swedish and it sounds like finnish swedish.
I'm always suprised when people tell me they want to learn Norwegian. It's like: "Why would you want to?" Haha.
I can read Swedish and Danish as well, since they're pretty similar to the Norwegian writtten language, and I can understand a lot of spoken Swedish and Danish (Danes are a bit difficult to understand though). But I can't understand Finnish at all, it's too difficult! @.@
it kinda started in 2004 when I fell in love with Christine Guldbrandsen :hohoho
finnish is pretty hard but the swedish here is hellur easy since you can add words from other languages in it: if I forget something in swedish I just say it in english or finnish and nobody minds at all. Sadly people who speak ~real~ swedish will have quite a hard time understanding that mess XD
Back to top Go down
xmomochiix
xmomochiix
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 am

im chinese
and know snip bits of japanese, korean ( though not as good as japanese) and several chinese dialects...
i need to work on my korean though...
so bad TT^TT
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 pm

^THAT'S COOL
for me the chinese, japanese and korean are so harder, you should be really smart
Back to top Go down
xmomochiix
xmomochiix
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:42 pm

im actually pretty stupid i think
:loner :stress :poor
not smart enough i think
lolz
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:09 pm

No no! At least you know dialects....the only dialect I have is the ABC dialect xD
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 am

^ I understand the dialect from Shanghai and local dialect of Jiading ! Pretty much the same, but quite different from Mandarin. My Chinese teacher told me that the dialect which sounds the furthest from Mandarin is the one of Sichuan, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Lol I can understand Sichuan and Sandong because my mom speaks them with my grandparents~

I have more problems with Sandong than Sichuan though @_@
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 pm

^ Oh, that's great ! I can also understand the dialect from Jiangsu. Very sweet one ^^ Always rolling the tongue.

Where does Sandong comes from ?
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com

mycupoftea
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Hmonks wrote:
I speak Hmong and of course I speak English too

:hi me too! :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Pinguu wrote:
^ Oh, that's great ! I can also understand the dialect from Jiangsu. Very sweet one ^^ Always rolling the tongue.

Where does Sandong comes from ?

Ah I typed it wrong, but it should be Shandong and it's from...Shandong! :D
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

We have many members in Mainland China and they can log in(?) So I think you will be fine!

Back to top Go down
Maryz
Maryz
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 am

I'm from Brazil, my mother language is portuguese
I speak english too and I'm trying to learn spanish >.< but I need to study harder
And I don't know japanese, chinese...I just love the music, movies...
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 am

my natural language is Spanish, but I can speak english and I can understand a little of Japanese, but listening not reading.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
kirei_ayumi
kirei_ayumi
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:46 pm

I can speak English, taught myself some Spanish. just a tiny bit of Japanese too
Back to top Go down
TheCloudyMoon
TheCloudyMoon
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:49 am

I'm Chinese-Indonesian, though I was born in Canada. XD
I can speak English (my first languange XD), Indonesian, very terrible and limited Mandarin(I have a hard time pronouncing the words and reading the characters), and teeny tiny Japanese. I'm interested in learning some European languanges. ^^
Back to top Go down
NJDevils
NJDevils
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Hong Kong native who can speak + read Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Know some Quebecois French and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
mellody
mellody
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Male Posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 am

TheCloudyMoon wrote:
I can speak English (my first languange XD), Indonesian, very terrible and limited Mandarin(I have a hard time pronouncing the words and reading the characters), and teeny tiny Japanese. I'm interested in learning some European languanges. ^^

Wow, another Indonesian! Why don't u make an introduction thread at member thread?
So we can talk freely Bingo
I only know 3 Indonesian members here, join the party! XD
Back to top Go down
http://mellodywords.blogspot.com
TheCloudyMoon
TheCloudyMoon
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:33 am

mellody wrote:
TheCloudyMoon wrote:

Wow, another Indonesian! Why don't u make an introduction thread at member thread?
So we can talk freely Bingo
I only know 3 Indonesian members here, join the party! XD

Oh, you're an Indonesian too? Ok then, I'll go introduce myself to the Indonesian thread. :D
Back to top Go down
步姬迷.
步姬迷.
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 pm

你们太强大了。我只会汉语普通话陕西话四川话,英语和日语少的可怜。
我出生在四川长在西安。准备学习日语。 Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://t.sina.com.cn/1934794540

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diversity of alan fans   Diversity of alan fans - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diversity of alan fans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top